Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 149 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 249 649 1149 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35115
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her for 15 years or so and she's always been 41. Last I went there were two kids playing in the front yard as well as several cars there. It put me off so I cancelled. She's got fantastic big tits though if that's your thing and I've never bad l had a bad time with her but I do think she's not as low mileage as she claims.
    A few years ago I wrote a review and commented how good she was but that she had been 40 for the last 10 years. Well she sent me a nasty message and a few white knights posted about how I must be the problem hoping she would pat them on the head. Nobody cares about your age just be good service. Everyguy already praises you.

  2. #35114

    Henny

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Got to love auto correct. She was great but the meth monkey took over.
    For sure the last time I saw her I had to walk away because she had gotten to look that scary. She was 70 lbs at best.

  3. #35113
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for a long time. I remember her posting on CL years ago. I'm sure she's older than the 41 she has on her STG profile. Think I'll add her to my bucket list.
    I've been seeing her for 15 years or so and she's always been 41. Last I went there were two kids playing in the front yard as well as several cars there. It put me off so I cancelled. She's got fantastic big tits though if that's your thing and I've never bad l had a bad time with her but I do think she's not as low mileage as she claims.

  4. #35112
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I know a guy who still sees her regularly, but he says she is definitely 😁 getting older now. But 200 does sound slightly better than your average crusty AMP mamasan.
    She's been around for a long time. I remember her posting on CL years ago. I'm sure she's older than the 41 she has on her STG profile. Think I'll add her to my bucket list.

  5. #35111

    Henny

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVa  [View Original Post]
    She was sexy as hell at one time. She was my go-to girl for a long time. There towards the end though, she was starting to look rough. That along with her attitude and time wasting made it not worth the trouble anymore. It'd be nice to find another with an ass like hers.
    In the beginning she had mean backshots for a petite girl and her head game was A1.

  6. #35110

    Henny

    Quote Originally Posted by Rvaguy2000  [View Original Post]
    Last I saw her she lost her looks and many of her teeth unfortunately.
    She was sexy as hell at one time. She was my go-to girl for a long time. There towards the end though, she was starting to look rough. That along with her attitude and time wasting made it not worth the trouble anymore. It'd be nice to find another with an ass like hers.

  7. #35109

    Henny

    Last I saw her she lost her looks and many of her teeth unfortunately.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Hennessy than thin white chicken with black hair?

  8. #35108

    Velvet

    Is this Velvet? How did she lose all her teeth so young? Has anyone had one of the famous gummie bbbjs? I hear her in call spot has some other guys staying in there. Does not sound like a good set up but if others have experienced and can ease my mind a bit maybe I'll give her a try. And if it's true about the gummies feeling good, I'll give her a try!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/651831295569

  9. #35107
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    If you read my old reviews for Paris you'd see that she was annoying AF, paranoid and a time waster. A fallen escort turned WSW because monkey. Well she is sober now due to probation and a much better date. She will still talk your head off about the goings on in her life but when it's time to get down to business she does not disappoint.

    As much as I like spinners, Paris with her *major* curves is infinitely better than was skinny cracked out Paris, mostly because she isn't smoking crack. Fingers crossed she doesn't fall off the wagon anytime soon.

    https://tryst.link/escort/parisxoxx

    Those rates are negotiable. Book with confidence. If her ad is down she is out of town with family.
    Paris has expanded the city limits and with that, down south there is area called pound town. I recently visited pound town in Paris and the roads were clean, no sewage, and if that's your thing plenty of dinning options. I will say I enjoyed the conversation I had while visiting Paris and all it's peaks and valleys. Go book you flight before inflation hits again and rates go up.

  10. #35106
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffSteel  [View Original Post]
    200 but I don't know for how long. She likes me and we end up talking for a pretty long time. No rush and our sessions usually go over an hour.
    Lynn is $200 for the hour. She has a very private residence with discrete driveway. Her sex dungeon is legit and has a hot tub. Bathroom has wipes and everything you need. She's a great massage therapists and give a great BJ and can ride d like a champ. I hear she gives lower prices to regulars. She is over 40 now and I would expect prices to come down for everyone sooner or later. Her boobs are massive. She caters to fetish crowd as well. Not a bad provider but you have to book in advance. She is very professional and you don't have to worry about any drama or drugs bad communication.

  11. #35105
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    I meant chick not chicken guys.
    Got to love auto correct. She was great but the meth monkey took over.

  12. #35104
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningMan804  [View Original Post]
    She was at the riverside Hilton earlier this year. Not sure is she was released or not.
    Thanks knew I hadn't seen her post anywhere. She was not bad before the demons took over.

  13. #35103

    J. b.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...b/949842663353

    I picked her up the other day, got off work early and had some time. I used to see her regularly way back. Pics are accurate for her now, cherries plump, peach thick, kitty wet, same old JB. Found a spot nearby, she showed off some mic skills, laid her back and went to pound town. Coms were a bit hit miss, but it worked out for me that day. YMMV.

  14. #35102

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by BiffSteel  [View Original Post]
    200 but I don't know for how long. She likes me and we end up talking for a pretty long time. No rush and our sessions usually go over an hour.
    I know a guy who still sees her regularly, but he says she is definitely 😁 getting older now. But 200 does sound slightly better than your average crusty AMP mamasan.

  15. #35101

    Hennessy

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Hennessy than thin white chicken with black hair?
    She was at the riverside Hilton earlier this year. Not sure is she was released or not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape