Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 148 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 198 248 648 1148 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35119

    Straight scam

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/150629074319

    I followed up on a post just to test the waters of it was real. They post around 2 am, which was odd.

    When I messaged the texts they sent was really broken up and not proper English context. Kept asking to buy content for meet.

    Just wanted to post for awareness, Be safe out there.

  2. #35118

    Sophi Fire

    Has anyone seen her lately her picture looks like she's lost some weight and with her posting more often seems like there may be a monkey involved.

  3. #35117

    Black utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    What does she look like? (Body wise).
    Bigger, not the type I usually go for but her technique is amazing, she's down to earth, and she doesn't have a habit.

  4. #35116

    Regina

    Update on Regina- I wonder how many of the great comments about her were fake. Few other things to unpack- she's not 36. There was talks that JB was posting for her. She tells a story like she's just some lady from the west coast with bills and has only done this for a few weeks. However, her BBBJ skills were so good that I think that was a lie. Additionally, I was told she has a big black dude as her handler, so be cautious and make sure you're not being watched or your car can't be identified. Looks like she has a new number and now she has a new ad saying she's doing outcalls and car dates only. Something does not add up here. How much would you be willing to pay to pick her up and get road dome?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...c/095914586318

  5. #35115

    Black UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by Avdol  [View Original Post]
    Black UTR that was mentioned before is looking for guys who'll pay her reasonable rates, not ghost, and not be a dickhead. Let me know.
    What does she look like? (Body wise).

  6. #35114

    Black UTR

    Black UTR that was mentioned before is looking for guys who'll pay her reasonable rates, not ghost, and not be a dickhead. Let me know.

  7. #35113

    Chester Latina

    Followed up with one on alligator at the days and. Comms were good, a little too good. I asked if she spoke English and she said not much. But the responses were pretty good English. No mention of time or roses. Parked. She asked for pic of place. I sent. Noticed 2 men in pick ups, one white and one orange. Orange truck parked a little funny. White truck was just kinda sitting. I got a little uneasy and pulled out with white truck following. She texted asking if I was still here. I said yes and she sent room number. I lost white truck in traffic by switching lanes at the last second at a red light. Texted her about her 2 friends in the trucks and response was don't worry about them. Just come up to the room. I try to follow my gut these days. I've learned the hard way. Be safe.

  8. #35112
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her for 15 years or so and she's always been 41. Last I went there were two kids playing in the front yard as well as several cars there. It put me off so I cancelled. She's got fantastic big tits though if that's your thing and I've never bad l had a bad time with her but I do think she's not as low mileage as she claims.
    A few years ago I wrote a review and commented how good she was but that she had been 40 for the last 10 years. Well she sent me a nasty message and a few white knights posted about how I must be the problem hoping she would pat them on the head. Nobody cares about your age just be good service. Everyguy already praises you.

  9. #35111

    Henny

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Got to love auto correct. She was great but the meth monkey took over.
    For sure the last time I saw her I had to walk away because she had gotten to look that scary. She was 70 lbs at best.

  10. #35110
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for a long time. I remember her posting on CL years ago. I'm sure she's older than the 41 she has on her STG profile. Think I'll add her to my bucket list.
    I've been seeing her for 15 years or so and she's always been 41. Last I went there were two kids playing in the front yard as well as several cars there. It put me off so I cancelled. She's got fantastic big tits though if that's your thing and I've never bad l had a bad time with her but I do think she's not as low mileage as she claims.

  11. #35109
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I know a guy who still sees her regularly, but he says she is definitely 😁 getting older now. But 200 does sound slightly better than your average crusty AMP mamasan.
    She's been around for a long time. I remember her posting on CL years ago. I'm sure she's older than the 41 she has on her STG profile. Think I'll add her to my bucket list.

  12. #35108

    Henny

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVa  [View Original Post]
    She was sexy as hell at one time. She was my go-to girl for a long time. There towards the end though, she was starting to look rough. That along with her attitude and time wasting made it not worth the trouble anymore. It'd be nice to find another with an ass like hers.
    In the beginning she had mean backshots for a petite girl and her head game was A1.

  13. #35107

    Henny

    Quote Originally Posted by Rvaguy2000  [View Original Post]
    Last I saw her she lost her looks and many of her teeth unfortunately.
    She was sexy as hell at one time. She was my go-to girl for a long time. There towards the end though, she was starting to look rough. That along with her attitude and time wasting made it not worth the trouble anymore. It'd be nice to find another with an ass like hers.

  14. #35106

    Henny

    Last I saw her she lost her looks and many of her teeth unfortunately.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Hennessy than thin white chicken with black hair?

  15. #35105

    Velvet

    Is this Velvet? How did she lose all her teeth so young? Has anyone had one of the famous gummie bbbjs? I hear her in call spot has some other guys staying in there. Does not sound like a good set up but if others have experienced and can ease my mind a bit maybe I'll give her a try. And if it's true about the gummies feeling good, I'll give her a try!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/651831295569

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape