Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 37335
-
08-08-25 18:00 #35115Senior Member

Posts: 316A few years ago I wrote a review and commented how good she was but that she had been 40 for the last 10 years. Well she sent me a nasty message and a few white knights posted about how I must be the problem hoping she would pat them on the head. Nobody cares about your age just be good service. Everyguy already praises you.
Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 15:37 #35114Senior Member

Posts: 319Henny
For sure the last time I saw her I had to walk away because she had gotten to look that scary. She was 70 lbs at best.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 12:11 #35113Senior Member

Posts: 677I've been seeing her for 15 years or so and she's always been 41. Last I went there were two kids playing in the front yard as well as several cars there. It put me off so I cancelled. She's got fantastic big tits though if that's your thing and I've never bad l had a bad time with her but I do think she's not as low mileage as she claims.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 08:57 #35112Senior Member

Posts: 156Lynn
She's been around for a long time. I remember her posting on CL years ago. I'm sure she's older than the 41 she has on her STG profile. Think I'll add her to my bucket list.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 08:23 #35111Senior Member

Posts: 319Henny
In the beginning she had mean backshots for a petite girl and her head game was A1.
Originally Posted by RichmondVa
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 06:59 #35110Senior Member

Posts: 222Henny
She was sexy as hell at one time. She was my go-to girl for a long time. There towards the end though, she was starting to look rough. That along with her attitude and time wasting made it not worth the trouble anymore. It'd be nice to find another with an ass like hers.
Originally Posted by Rvaguy2000
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 03:05 #35109Senior Member

Posts: 111Henny
Last I saw her she lost her looks and many of her teeth unfortunately.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 22:38 #35108Senior Member

Posts: 184Velvet
Is this Velvet? How did she lose all her teeth so young? Has anyone had one of the famous gummie bbbjs? I hear her in call spot has some other guys staying in there. Does not sound like a good set up but if others have experienced and can ease my mind a bit maybe I'll give her a try. And if it's true about the gummies feeling good, I'll give her a try!!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/651831295569
-
08-07-25 22:36 #35107Senior Member

Posts: 1069I concur
Paris has expanded the city limits and with that, down south there is area called pound town. I recently visited pound town in Paris and the roads were clean, no sewage, and if that's your thing plenty of dinning options. I will say I enjoyed the conversation I had while visiting Paris and all it's peaks and valleys. Go book you flight before inflation hits again and rates go up.
Originally Posted by BlueSkies80
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 22:16 #35106Senior Member

Posts: 184Lynn is $200 for the hour. She has a very private residence with discrete driveway. Her sex dungeon is legit and has a hot tub. Bathroom has wipes and everything you need. She's a great massage therapists and give a great BJ and can ride d like a champ. I hear she gives lower prices to regulars. She is over 40 now and I would expect prices to come down for everyone sooner or later. Her boobs are massive. She caters to fetish crowd as well. Not a bad provider but you have to book in advance. She is very professional and you don't have to worry about any drama or drugs bad communication.
Originally Posted by BiffSteel
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 22:11 #35105Senior Member

Posts: 184Got to love auto correct. She was great but the meth monkey took over.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 21:50 #35104Senior Member

Posts: 319Thanks knew I hadn't seen her post anywhere. She was not bad before the demons took over.
Originally Posted by BurningMan804
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 21:21 #35103Senior Member

Posts: 102J. b.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...b/949842663353
I picked her up the other day, got off work early and had some time. I used to see her regularly way back. Pics are accurate for her now, cherries plump, peach thick, kitty wet, same old JB. Found a spot nearby, she showed off some mic skills, laid her back and went to pound town. Coms were a bit hit miss, but it worked out for me that day. YMMV.
-
08-07-25 20:06 #35102Senior Member

Posts: 767Lynn
I know a guy who still sees her regularly, but he says she is definitely 😁 getting older now. But 200 does sound slightly better than your average crusty AMP mamasan.
Originally Posted by BiffSteel
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 20:01 #35101Regular Member

Posts: 55Hennessy
She was at the riverside Hilton earlier this year. Not sure is she was released or not.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





