Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 41249
-
08-07-25 10:43 #38714Senior Member

Posts: 127Same
She quoted me less, but she seems all over the map on this visit. I swear I saw a reply to this original post that said he saw her before but just got ghosted.
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
I scoped that area, it's not one of the run down US1 places to stay, but you're right $3 should come with Marriot rewards!
She has already blown past one of our agreed upon visits. If I do get to see her I am going to put her oral skills to the test and punish that throat on behalf of all of us.
-
08-07-25 10:17 #38713Senior Member

Posts: 81It was
Fat as advertised. She just looks aged. I used to see her years ago when she looked like her pics. She was always a fun time. But the years have caught up to her. This is not a negative post, just a beware you might not be getting what you're seeing in the pics.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 10:14 #38712Senior Member

Posts: 394Cheap Hotel High Price means no common sense and trouble
I called her. She said she's on US1. And she is asking for $3. 00. Ok I don't care what anybody says. If they choose bad and cheap hotels they should not ask for this kind of donations. I understand that good things are not cheap it's supply and demand and the whole package. Location, communication, service and looks all are factors in the value. When they are in a cave on Westside or a tent under a tree and ask for high dollar, they have issues. These women need to realize that. I always tell them I won't pay your donation for that location. Don't tell me you're out of town and not familiar either. You can google areas, look at the hotel price if it's too cheap, you know you're in an area that's full of trouble.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 07:20 #38711Senior Member

Posts: 29Kitty and Phoenix
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/815068320580
And.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/964050820464 Just wondering if anyone's seen either one. I do love me a alt girl.
-
08-07-25 07:03 #38710Senior Member

Posts: 29Anathepawg
I'd beg to differ I've seen her 2 times and once on a lunch and it's always been an amazing dream msog, daty, and all positions and omfg she really gets into it. I do want to see her again, legitimately made me feel a GFE and we vibed well. YMMV but take it w a grain of salt.
Originally Posted by Alamo69
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 21:45 #38709Regular Member

Posts: 24What went wrong and damages?
What were her rules and donts? By dead fish you mean she never did CG or RCG? I just want to have her sit on my face and then go to pound town on that ass. Did you do the 6. 5 or inc?
Originally Posted by Alamo69
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 18:55 #38708Senior Member

Posts: 254On seeking too
Saw her last summer. Did not repeat. Dead fish with a ton of rules and don'ts.
Originally Posted by Ovladel
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 16:04 #38707Senior Member

Posts: 527Curious
What was wrong with her? Is that ass fat as advertised?
Originally Posted by Paulasti
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 13:59 #38706Senior Member

Posts: 55Hanging out in Jacksonville
Afternoon Gents,
I've read a lot of this forum. I feel for why'all in the quest. Would you be able to help me with finding a decent outcall provider? PM would be helpful. I can help if you're ever in Orlando. I know a couple UTRs there.
-
08-06-25 13:19 #38705Senior Member

Posts: 94Interested
Also interested, can't find much about her, but I see Greek is available.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 12:00 #38704Regular Member

Posts: 24Saving up Mario coins for Anastasia Pawg
I've been eyeing her for a long time and she's updated her pictures and posts every so often on snap. I even found her on Reddit in the Jaxr4r looking for some BBC but that's besides the point. I'm 99% she's legit and just going to pony up the $$ 5 for an hour. I'll try and negotiate down to $$$ for an HR. Will report back when I do see her towards the end of the month.
https://tryst.link/escort/seductivesiren
https://linktr.ee/bookwithana
I'd add her on snap and check out her recent story to see a bit better of what she looks like.
-
08-06-25 11:25 #38703Regular Member

Posts: 15Any info appreciated
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/029335000956
Have chatted with her and seems legit but was hoping for some more insight before taking the plunge. Thanks!
-
08-06-25 10:33 #38702Regular Member

Posts: 15Mad Mic skills
I would love to see her again, but out of town today and maybe tomorrow, you'll be sorry if you miss out. She is a giver and super sexy!
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 10:10 #38701Senior Member

Posts: 127Any info on this one?
Looks like she's traveling back through currently. Somebody left a good review last month or so but that person only has 11 posts. But they all seem legit.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/150542099936
-
08-06-25 09:09 #38700Senior Member

Posts: 394Just A Thought
This might sound bad. Imagine all these women are on something and then they get pregnant. I remember Kay was on so many things. I am sure their kids come out with so many deformations and mental and physical illnesses. I remember a few yrs ago they were going to turn a whole school in Arlington for these kids because Jacksonville has so many kids products of drug abuse and mental problems. It's sad. Jacksonville future is scary.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





