Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 171 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 221 271 671 1171 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38707

    Mad Mic skills

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's traveling back through currently. Somebody left a good review last month or so but that person only has 11 posts. But they all seem legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/150542099936
    I would love to see her again, but out of town today and maybe tomorrow, you'll be sorry if you miss out. She is a giver and super sexy!

  2. #38706

    Any info on this one?

    Looks like she's traveling back through currently. Somebody left a good review last month or so but that person only has 11 posts. But they all seem legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/150542099936

  3. #38705
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    Just A Thought

    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to see her so bad when she was pregnant. It was so bad and she was so high on something. I left disappointed, dissatisfied and just feeling so sad for the kid. Don't do it.
    This might sound bad. Imagine all these women are on something and then they get pregnant. I remember Kay was on so many things. I am sure their kids come out with so many deformations and mental and physical illnesses. I remember a few yrs ago they were going to turn a whole school in Arlington for these kids because Jacksonville has so many kids products of drug abuse and mental problems. It's sad. Jacksonville future is scary.

  4. #38704

    Swallow

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePussyNator  [View Original Post]
    Can she swallow?
    I think it's YMMV. If you present good hygiene etc. My experience was positive I'll saw. Happy dreams.

  5. #38703
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    Yes I learned that

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMista1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/852262883009

    She's back at hometown, don't waste your time. Her BF black and bald screens all her calls and stalks the room. After she wastes 40 minutes smoking he then knocks on the door.
    Last months she told me her roommates are getting out while I was waiting. I asked if her roommate is a male she try to say it doesn't matter. But I insisted she said he's a male. I actually saw two black men going down the stairs before she confirmed that she got a roommate. I said ok no thanks. I am not going to deal with this. I never know what's going on in his tiny head with all the smoke in it, it's probably cluttered with trash. So I left she was on Baymeadows. No offense but her bf or whatever he is. He might think he's a mucho for using her, but it's the first sign that he's not in his right mind so you can expect any anything from him besides whatever he's on.

    They get upset when they see they can't fool you.

    I left a review about this about a month ago. To warn others because there were some questionable positive reviews.

  6. #38702
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this one. Face pic looks familiar but I am drawing a blank.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/439181276014
    Looks almost like the "deep throat queen" that sent everyone to the doctor on youngerman circle. If its the same girl she had more weight on her a couple years ago.

  7. #38701

    Sexy Slim

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/852262883009

    She's back at hometown, don't waste your time. Her BF black and bald screens all her calls and stalks the room. After she wastes 40 minutes smoking he then knocks on the door.

  8. #38700

    Nina

    Anyone seen her yet? She's been posting on multiple sites the last couple of weeks, seems like a dirty fun time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/191129897

  9. #38699

    Alaiyah

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/277941458609

    Seen her ad a bit ago and wondered if anyone has had a dream w her. Lmk.

  10. #38698

    Maci. Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax411  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you. Maci used to be my favorite however about 6 months ago she started going down hill. Almost everyone it was always something. One time she did not believe I was at the hotel and asked to send a picture. I sent one and she told me it was fake. Next time drove 35 minutes to see her but however upon arriving she said she was on her period and needed to reschedule. It goes on and on. Needless to say I am done with her games. To many others out there.
    She reached out and offered me a QV rate for an hour to make up for the BS she put me through. I thought why not since she stays close to my work This time she did not disappoint. Fun was had by all and she really gets into the session. A little chit chat to break the ice and then off to the races. I figured I'd post a positive since she tried to make it right for wasting my time. I will definitely see her again as long as the drama stays away.

    Stay Safe!

  11. #38697

    That reminds me

    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to see her so bad when she was pregnant. It was so bad and she was so high on something. I left disappointed, dissatisfied and just feeling so sad for the kid. Don't do it.
    I have had a similar experiences before. That is the worst when that happens. Some I have experienced were as high as a kite. A situation like this even happened during the middle / end of my session. It was really a big turn off and a waste of my precious roses.

    Zzz.

  12. #38696

    Maci mom

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    With the mom it was like "hey, you available? Ok, come over" boom - done. Wound up seeing them both in different time periods in the same bedroom of the same house with the same yapping bulldog. LOL

    .
    Who is Maci's mom?

  13. #38695

    Nickie

    Saw this one in the convenience store this morning. Pics are definitely filtered, if it weren't for the face tattoos I wouldn't have recognized her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/108802150826

  14. #38694

    So that's a no?

    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure this one is friends with the girl with the spider tattoo who has bad service. I'm assuming she's basically the same.
    You haven't seen her?

  15. #38693
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/261198133578

    Any intel on this one? I have been STG a few times and never seen her post. She must be new. If you have seen her feel free to respond on here or DM me.

    Zzzz.
    I wanted to see her so bad when she was pregnant. It was so bad and she was so high on something. I left disappointed, dissatisfied and just feeling so sad for the kid. Don't do it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape