Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 41251
-
08-06-25 10:10 #38701Senior Member

Posts: 127Any info on this one?
Looks like she's traveling back through currently. Somebody left a good review last month or so but that person only has 11 posts. But they all seem legit.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/150542099936
-
08-06-25 09:09 #38700Senior Member

Posts: 394Just A Thought
This might sound bad. Imagine all these women are on something and then they get pregnant. I remember Kay was on so many things. I am sure their kids come out with so many deformations and mental and physical illnesses. I remember a few yrs ago they were going to turn a whole school in Arlington for these kids because Jacksonville has so many kids products of drug abuse and mental problems. It's sad. Jacksonville future is scary.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 20:04 #38699Senior Member

Posts: 74Swallow
I think it's YMMV. If you present good hygiene etc. My experience was positive I'll saw. Happy dreams.
Originally Posted by ThePussyNator
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 19:18 #38698Senior Member

Posts: 394Yes I learned that
Last months she told me her roommates are getting out while I was waiting. I asked if her roommate is a male she try to say it doesn't matter. But I insisted she said he's a male. I actually saw two black men going down the stairs before she confirmed that she got a roommate. I said ok no thanks. I am not going to deal with this. I never know what's going on in his tiny head with all the smoke in it, it's probably cluttered with trash. So I left she was on Baymeadows. No offense but her bf or whatever he is. He might think he's a mucho for using her, but it's the first sign that he's not in his right mind so you can expect any anything from him besides whatever he's on.
Originally Posted by HeyMista1
[View Original Post]
They get upset when they see they can't fool you.
I left a review about this about a month ago. To warn others because there were some questionable positive reviews.
-
08-05-25 16:21 #38697Senior Member

Posts: 68Looks almost like the "deep throat queen" that sent everyone to the doctor on youngerman circle. If its the same girl she had more weight on her a couple years ago.
Originally Posted by Steve7080
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 14:16 #38696Regular Member

Posts: 3Sexy Slim
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/852262883009
She's back at hometown, don't waste your time. Her BF black and bald screens all her calls and stalks the room. After she wastes 40 minutes smoking he then knocks on the door.
-
08-05-25 13:56 #38695Senior Member

Posts: 94Nina
Anyone seen her yet? She's been posting on multiple sites the last couple of weeks, seems like a dirty fun time.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/191129897
-
08-05-25 11:05 #38694Senior Member

Posts: 29Alaiyah
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/277941458609
Seen her ad a bit ago and wondered if anyone has had a dream w her. Lmk.
-
08-05-25 07:51 #38693Senior Member

Posts: 130Maci. Update
She reached out and offered me a QV rate for an hour to make up for the BS she put me through. I thought why not since she stays close to my work This time she did not disappoint. Fun was had by all and she really gets into the session. A little chit chat to break the ice and then off to the races. I figured I'd post a positive since she tried to make it right for wasting my time. I will definitely see her again as long as the drama stays away.
Originally Posted by Jax411
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe!
-
08-04-25 22:49 #38692Senior Member

Posts: 130That reminds me
I have had a similar experiences before. That is the worst when that happens. Some I have experienced were as high as a kite. A situation like this even happened during the middle / end of my session. It was really a big turn off and a waste of my precious roses.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
Zzz.
-
08-04-25 17:37 #38691Senior Member

Posts: 615Maci mom
Who is Maci's mom?
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 11:04 #38690Senior Member

Posts: 81Nickie
Saw this one in the convenience store this morning. Pics are definitely filtered, if it weren't for the face tattoos I wouldn't have recognized her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/108802150826
-
08-04-25 10:57 #38689Senior Member

Posts: 81So that's a no?
You haven't seen her?
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 02:08 #38688Senior Member

Posts: 242I wanted to see her so bad when she was pregnant. It was so bad and she was so high on something. I left disappointed, dissatisfied and just feeling so sad for the kid. Don't do it.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 17:25 #38687Senior Member

Posts: 37Maci, my 2 cents
I've seen maci several times. Things have definitely gone downhill in the last several months. Seems to be more preoccupied, more drama going on and "having a bad day. Also rushing more. Still takes it like a champ though. Likes is hard from my experience. Has always been dressed well and smelling good. I guess as usual, YMMV.











Reply With Quote



