Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 170 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 220 270 670 1170 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38722
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know who this is down in palatka?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/612615138530
    Sure does look fun. That beaver looks lovely. Not so sure about those front Beaver teeth tho. LOL.

  2. #38721

    Palatka

    Anyone know who this is down in palatka?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/612615138530

  3. #38720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    Not sure How the 3. 00 is applied?

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me less, but she seems all over the map on this visit. I swear I saw a reply to this original post that said he saw her before but just got ghosted.

    I scoped that area, it's not one of the run down US1 places to stay, but you're right $3 should come with Marriot rewards!

    She has already blown past one of our agreed upon visits. If I do get to see her I am going to put her oral skills to the test and punish that throat on behalf of all of us.
    I don't think the 3 comes with MSOG either.
    No that's the worst area US1 and Emerson. All US1 Hotels are bad and all are cheap. Even the ones by San Marco at the end are bad. Rooms are falling apart. Mattresses are like a rock and sheets with holes in them.
    To me even at Marriott $3. 00 an hr means full hr and MSOG. These women need to know their value this is not a dating site where women think too much of themselves. You might ask for a price of Mercedes for your Ford escort but doesn't make it Mercedes. Prices should be based on all the factors. And they will learn in the hard way. I have seen providers dropping down their donations after realizing they are asking for too much for what they offer and the location. But again, if you booked a 60 a night room, if you use the common sense you know you are not in a good area

  4. #38719

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    I called her. She said she's on US1. And she is asking for $3. 00. Ok I don't care what anybody says. If they choose bad and cheap hotels they should not ask for this kind of donations. I understand that good things are not cheap it's supply and demand and the whole package. Location, communication, service and looks all are factors in the value. When they are in a cave on Westside or a tent under a tree and ask for high dollar, they have issues. These women need to realize that. I always tell them I won't pay your donation for that location. Don't tell me you're out of town and not familiar either. You can google areas, look at the hotel price if it's too cheap, you know you're in an area that's full of trouble.
    She quoted me less, but she seems all over the map on this visit. I swear I saw a reply to this original post that said he saw her before but just got ghosted.

    I scoped that area, it's not one of the run down US1 places to stay, but you're right $3 should come with Marriot rewards!

    She has already blown past one of our agreed upon visits. If I do get to see her I am going to put her oral skills to the test and punish that throat on behalf of all of us.

  5. #38718

    It was

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    What was wrong with her? Is that ass fat as advertised?
    Fat as advertised. She just looks aged. I used to see her years ago when she looked like her pics. She was always a fun time. But the years have caught up to her. This is not a negative post, just a beware you might not be getting what you're seeing in the pics.

  6. #38717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    Cheap Hotel High Price means no common sense and trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's traveling back through currently. Somebody left a good review last month or so but that person only has 11 posts. But they all seem legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/150542099936
    I called her. She said she's on US1. And she is asking for $3. 00. Ok I don't care what anybody says. If they choose bad and cheap hotels they should not ask for this kind of donations. I understand that good things are not cheap it's supply and demand and the whole package. Location, communication, service and looks all are factors in the value. When they are in a cave on Westside or a tent under a tree and ask for high dollar, they have issues. These women need to realize that. I always tell them I won't pay your donation for that location. Don't tell me you're out of town and not familiar either. You can google areas, look at the hotel price if it's too cheap, you know you're in an area that's full of trouble.

  7. #38716

    Kitty and Phoenix

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/815068320580

    And.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/964050820464 Just wondering if anyone's seen either one. I do love me a alt girl.

  8. #38715

    Anathepawg

    Quote Originally Posted by Alamo69  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last summer. Did not repeat. Dead fish with a ton of rules and don'ts.
    I'd beg to differ I've seen her 2 times and once on a lunch and it's always been an amazing dream msog, daty, and all positions and omfg she really gets into it. I do want to see her again, legitimately made me feel a GFE and we vibed well. YMMV but take it w a grain of salt.

  9. #38714

    What went wrong and damages?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alamo69  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last summer. Did not repeat. Dead fish with a ton of rules and don'ts.
    What were her rules and donts? By dead fish you mean she never did CG or RCG? I just want to have her sit on my face and then go to pound town on that ass. Did you do the 6. 5 or inc?

  10. #38713

    On seeking too

    Saw her last summer. Did not repeat. Dead fish with a ton of rules and don'ts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ovladel  [View Original Post]
    I've been eyeing her for a long time and she's updated her pictures and posts every so often on snap. I even found her on Reddit in the Jaxr4r looking for some BBC but that's besides the point. I'm 99% she's legit and just going to pony up the $$ 5 for an hour. I'll try and negotiate down to $$$ for an HR. Will report back when I do see her towards the end of the month.

    https://tryst.link/escort/seductivesiren

    https://linktr.ee/bookwithana

    I'd add her on snap and check out her recent story to see a bit better of what she looks like.

  11. #38712

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulasti  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one in the convenience store this morning. Pics are definitely filtered, if it weren't for the face tattoos I wouldn't have recognized her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/108802150826
    What was wrong with her? Is that ass fat as advertised?

  12. #38711

    Hanging out in Jacksonville

    Afternoon Gents,

    I've read a lot of this forum. I feel for why'all in the quest. Would you be able to help me with finding a decent outcall provider? PM would be helpful. I can help if you're ever in Orlando. I know a couple UTRs there.

  13. #38710

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's traveling back through currently. Somebody left a good review last month or so but that person only has 11 posts. But they all seem legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/150542099936
    Also interested, can't find much about her, but I see Greek is available.

  14. #38709

    Saving up Mario coins for Anastasia Pawg

    I've been eyeing her for a long time and she's updated her pictures and posts every so often on snap. I even found her on Reddit in the Jaxr4r looking for some BBC but that's besides the point. I'm 99% she's legit and just going to pony up the $$ 5 for an hour. I'll try and negotiate down to $$$ for an HR. Will report back when I do see her towards the end of the month.

    https://tryst.link/escort/seductivesiren

    https://linktr.ee/bookwithana

    I'd add her on snap and check out her recent story to see a bit better of what she looks like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3316.jpg‎   IMG_3317.jpg‎  

  15. #38708

    Any info appreciated

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/029335000956

    Have chatted with her and seems legit but was hoping for some more insight before taking the plunge. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape