Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 1080
-
07-26-25 18:06 #825Senior Member

Posts: 548Any guessing why she's done two profiles, the shy_gurlll25 has more pictures / info, while the Tbabyboss1 seems to be the older one?
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-25 09:39 #824Banned Member

Posts: 739Spinner SDM Ebony
Same girl, 2 accounts https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73515652&nsp=1.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71976669&nsp=1
I met her about a month ago, picked her up near her apt & took her back to my hotel. . . Nice slim, sexy, spinner body, great BBJ can handle a pounding.
She needs some financial help it seems because she's always complaining or begging for money on snapchat.
DM me for her digits. . . Active seniors only please.
-
07-25-25 15:34 #823Senior Member

Posts: 378Yep
That's the one. Good catch.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-25 13:29 #822Senior Member

Posts: 384Link goes to your inbox. Is this the one? https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-9d324fbab4aa.
Originally Posted by StpaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 16:30 #821Senior Member

Posts: 37Good call out. A red flag in pics is when they don't smile. If they don't show teeth in their pictures, it's likely all busted. The other one is when their pics are all close ups of their face, and nothing showing body, or it's angled a certain way. She is likely 300 lbs and doesn't want to disclose it.
Originally Posted by Jsnx8990
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 14:00 #820Senior Member

Posts: 378Rebecca
https://members.seeking.com/messages...b-a94b60e081a9
Wants 600 for ppm (likely an hour) 800 for a date night ultimately 3 k / month allowance. Would not budget from safety requirements so I passed. If I'm giving you 800 for a night out and I'm tested, CIP is a requirement for me.
-
07-20-25 20:11 #819Senior Member

Posts: 64I've seen her. Busted ass teeth which stopped me from seeing her again. Decent fuck though and A1 ass particularly in doggy. BBFS no CIP. Wouldn't repeat at 4 xx, she'd be a solid regular at 2 xx though.
Originally Posted by Krott26
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-25 20:05 #818Senior Member

Posts: 64Inbox is full broski, shoot me a DM.
Originally Posted by MPCreeper
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 08:25 #817Senior Member

Posts: 378Yep
Her entire persona is the "florida single mom starter pack", crap attitude, fat but calls herself curvy, child with no dad who per her fb "is my world". Totally avoid.
Originally Posted by TampaMan60
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 21:17 #816Regular Member

Posts: 10Courtney
I should've listened to my gut feeling about this one turned out to be a crazy woman.
Originally Posted by BubbaBlaze
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 17:11 #815Senior Member

Posts: 117Double team
Ok so weird ask. But I'm from Boston—I am in central FL very often for work. I have a SB in Tampa I've been talking to that wants to get double teamed. Her request not mine believe it or not. It's not something that I'm particularly into but the fact that she's so into it makes it sound like fun. So I am looking to see if anyone here is interested. This seems weird I know. But DM me if you are and I'm going to have to screen you before agreeing to this. Basically she's looking for 30-45 years old, white, in decent shape. Sorry no old fat guys. Hygiene is very important and possibly proof of an STD test.
-
06-25-25 11:36 #814Senior Member

Posts: 91Lol
Looks like you misunderstood. I exactly understood the sarcasm of Mandane and never going to send deposit. That's what I was referring to when I said exactly the suggestion what I needed in this forum.
Originally Posted by LA1215
[View Original Post]
Anyways thanks for concern and continued support.
-
06-24-25 23:34 #813Senior Member

Posts: 378Think she's lying
Told her I usually do 3-5 and couldn't do more but can be consistent. She said no at first then said "weekly?' And I said yes, and bare if with tests. She countered with "I have a daddy who does 2 k for bare". LOL I replied with "then you should see him every week". I suspect she's totally full of shit. You can do A-list porn stars with bare and anal for 1500/ hr, I've had a couple for 9 over the years. I suspect she's throwing shit at the walls and doesn't have anyone / has a low tier guy paying her nonsense. No way you consider my 500 if you have a dude paying you 4 k / month to hit it raw. Not when you started at 1200.
Originally Posted by StpaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 21:02 #812Senior Member

Posts: 651You are joking, right? That is the stuff scams are made of. RTFF.
Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot
[View Original Post]
Read the forum. Never make an up front deposit. Someone is trying to get you robbed. Maybe that is the running joke with you, given your username. Have you ever heard that sarcasm does not work with texting? The same applies here. Since I am not familiar with your schtick, that is all I will say about that.
Dick.
-
06-24-25 14:59 #811Senior Member

Posts: 91Thanks so much! Exactly the direction I needed.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




