Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 73 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 1083
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #813

    Think she's lying

    Told her I usually do 3-5 and couldn't do more but can be consistent. She said no at first then said "weekly?' And I said yes, and bare if with tests. She countered with "I have a daddy who does 2 k for bare". LOL I replied with "then you should see him every week". I suspect she's totally full of shit. You can do A-list porn stars with bare and anal for 1500/ hr, I've had a couple for 9 over the years. I suspect she's throwing shit at the walls and doesn't have anyone / has a low tier guy paying her nonsense. No way you consider my 500 if you have a dude paying you 4 k / month to hit it raw. Not when you started at 1200.

    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Just messaged her over the last 48 hours and got the same. She said 1200 ppm which, at that point, I can get a legit porn star or get two local attractive providers at the same time. I said that's far too high, said I'd paid 3 in the past (figuring maybe she'd come down to 5 or 6) abut nope. Said "that's too bad: and that was that. If she thinks she's getting that, good luck to her, there's girls just as if not more attractive seeking several bills less.

  2. #812
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot  [View Original Post]
    Thanks so much! Exactly the direction I needed.
    You are joking, right? That is the stuff scams are made of. RTFF.

    Read the forum. Never make an up front deposit. Someone is trying to get you robbed. Maybe that is the running joke with you, given your username. Have you ever heard that sarcasm does not work with texting? The same applies here. Since I am not familiar with your schtick, that is all I will say about that.

    Dick.

  3. #811
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    You should absolutely send her 250 before ever meeting her. That never goes wrong. / S.

    She's already changed cities.
    Thanks so much! Exactly the direction I needed.

  4. #810

    Kayla

    Just messaged her over the last 48 hours and got the same. She said 1200 ppm which, at that point, I can get a legit porn star or get two local attractive providers at the same time. I said that's far too high, said I'd paid 3 in the past (figuring maybe she'd come down to 5 or 6) abut nope. Said "that's too bad: and that was that. If she thinks she's getting that, good luck to her, there's girls just as if not more attractive seeking several bills less.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsnx8990  [View Original Post]
    Literally doing the lord's work here.

    Kayla quoted me $1,200!! That chick is certified insane. I told her we're in totally different ballparks and that's not going to work and all she had to say was bummer. I think she just throws shit at the wall to see what will stick.

    Nicole seems cool, been messaging her just to see how things go when she gets back.

    Met Hannah before, she's pretty cool. A bit awkward but very sexually open. Also a bit odd. Straight up doesn't have a bed so you're going to be doing it on the floor but I think she might be getting one soon. That said, we fucked for a solid half hour under one do the cabanas by her pool the first night we hung out which was a total experience. Careful with the creampies though, she's not on BC.

  5. #809

    I was wondering

    Connected with her today and got that feeling of autism too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    She will take substantially less. I believe I provided 4 or 500. BBFSCIP. She's tiny and very, very tight. She's probably has Aspberger's or something like that as she's a bit peculiar. She knows exactly what to do and says all the words like "give it to me" and "pound me," etc. But if feels kind of like she's acting like she believes a **** or dirty girl is supposed to act if that makes sense. She's very nice. She does definitely get into it and is a bit submissive. She hosted.

  6. #808
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-6f42b22a29fa

    Any info on Alexis. Asking 500, catch is 1/2 when you are on the way and other half after the play.

    Any suggestions.
    You should absolutely send her 250 before ever meeting her. That never goes wrong. / S.

    She's already changed cities.

  7. #807

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-6f42b22a29fa

    Any info on Alexis. Asking 500, catch is 1/2 when you are on the way and other half after the play.

    Any suggestions.
    Never send money in advance. Period.

  8. #806

    Alexis

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-6f42b22a29fa

    Any info on Alexis. Asking 500, catch is 1/2 when you are on the way and other half after the play.

    Any suggestions.

  9. #805

    Beach mermaid insights?

    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-e76c60f20dd8

    Seniors feel free to PM.

  10. #804

    Upcoming Visit

    I'll be in town for July 4th, so I did some recon ahead of time. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on a few no-gos I encountered so far.

    Ali. Insists you pay a deposit. I'll cross post her in Ft Myers Naples too.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-7ce42d8d0361

    Leigh. Wants you to pay for her Uber, but won't give you her address or let you pick her up. "cashapp only".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-d4f9fd5d4f9c

    Sage. Wants to get dinner and see where things go, but you have to pay her $150 for the pleasure of having her company at a meal. No intimacy for "a while".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-a0806370ba5e

    I'll report back with any more, and anything good I find.

  11. #803
    Quote Originally Posted by Krott26  [View Original Post]
    Whitley - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-240548edc7a4.

    Visiting the Tampa area soon and wanted to check if anyone's had experience with her? Quoted me 400.
    She's on the Recently Active every day and has been for a while. Make of that whatever you will. There are lots of options at 400. For example another who is active frequently.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-e76c60f20dd8

  12. #802
    Whitley - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-240548edc7a4.

    Visiting the Tampa area soon and wanted to check if anyone's had experience with her? Quoted me 400.

  13. #801
    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    From the shops, AO. Unless she's going by a different name I also have it from a very reputable source that April is not into dudes outside of the workplace.
    Yes, that is April from AO. I have not had a session with her, but she did not seem too friendly passing the hallway. Plus without makeup, she was not as attractive as her photos.

  14. #800

    That's April

    From the shops, AO. Unless she's going by a different name I also have it from a very reputable source that April is not into dudes outside of the workplace.

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow  [View Original Post]
    New Beautiful SLN Girl Angelica 22, No info on her as of yet.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/MizzAngelica/

  15. #799

    SugarLifeNow

    New Beautiful SLN Girl Angelica 22, No info on her as of yet.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/MizzAngelica/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-06-18 at 10.17.41 PM.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape