Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 551 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 8256
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7656
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    There are always weird petty rivalries between girls at those places.
    Yep, Luna directly told me about this awhile back when visiting.

    Some girls will judge guys based on who you see and adjust service accordingly.

    Fuck 'em if they do -- or in this case, don't.

  2. #7655

    Dancer Politics

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    That is really strange. Why would Ava, and a few others have a thing about guys they think or know are Monse, and Luna Customers?
    There are always weird petty rivalries between girls at those places.

  3. #7654

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Anya's MO has always been her getting to know her customers before delivering her best experiences. Being too aggressive or direct too soon can ruin your odds.

    Ava, and a few others, have a thing about guys they thing / know are Monse / Luna customers. Maybe that was a red flag for her. She definitely does more than CFS.
    That is really strange. Why would Ava, and a few others have a thing about guys they think or know are Monse, and Luna Customers?

  4. #7653
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Alright fellas, some of you may get upset about this but this is what happened to me. On Sunday, I went to Pandora's in the afternoon. Morse wasn't there but Anya and Ava was. I danced with Anya first and she was amazing. She wanted to cuddle first and the I did a 3 for hundred. I told her that I wanted FS but she said not that day and I said yes, she needed to get to know me first and she stated that I was well informed.

    I, then, dance with Ava and she was great but stated that she only did handy's and no FS so I passed on that.

    I should have left then but saw Mandy come in and since I had read her reviews, I wanted a turn. She claimed to be the best in the west. We started with a dance and she asked if I wanted more and I to, d her I wanted FS which she agreed for 300. Once we got into then VIP room, she started with a covered BJ which was good and then when I told her that I was ready for FS, she changed her mind and stated that it was an additional 200. I told her that is not what we agreed upon and she wouldn't budge.

    Now, here is where I made a rookie mistake. I gave her the money before the deed. She offered a handjob and I said hell no, and got dressed and left the VIP. She had nerve to ask me to take her number. I said no and left.

    I will just stick with Monse who plays no games at all.
    Damn, 300 for a CBJ -- I'd be pissed too.

  5. #7652

    Just a thought

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Alright fellas, some of you may get upset about this but this is what happened to me. On Sunday, I went to Pandora's in the afternoon. Morse wasn't there but Anya and Ava was. I danced with Anya first and she was amazing. She wanted to cuddle first and the I did a 3 for hundred. I told her that I wanted FS but she said not that day and I said yes, she needed to get to know me first and she stated that I was well informed.

    I, then, dance with Ava and she was great but stated that she only did handy's and no FS so I passed on that.

    I should have left then but saw Mandy come in and since I had read her reviews, I wanted a turn. She claimed to be the best in the west. We started with a dance and she asked if I wanted more and I to, d her I wanted FS which she agreed for 300. Once we got into then VIP room, she started with a covered BJ which was good and then when I told her that I was ready for FS, she changed her mind and stated that it was an additional 200. I told her that is not what we agreed upon and she wouldn't budge.

    Now, here is where I made a rookie mistake. I gave her the money before the deed. She offered a handjob and I said hell no, and got dressed and left the VIP. She had nerve to ask me to take her number. I said no and left.

    I will just stick with Monse who plays no games at all.
    Anya's MO has always been her getting to know her customers before delivering her best experiences. Being too aggressive or direct too soon can ruin your odds.

    Ava, and a few others, have a thing about guys they thing / know are Monse / Luna customers. Maybe that was a red flag for her. She definitely does more than CFS.

  6. #7651
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Alright fellas, some of you may get upset about this but this is what happened to me. On Sunday, I went to Pandora's in the afternoon. Morse wasn't there but Anya and Ava was. I danced with Anya first and she was amazing. She wanted to cuddle first and the I did a 3 for hundred. I told her that I wanted FS but she said not that day and I said yes, she needed to get to know me first and she stated that I was well informed.

    I, then, dance with Ava and she was great but stated that she only did handy's and no FS so I passed on that.

    I should have left then but saw Mandy come in and since I had read her reviews, I wanted a turn. She claimed to be the best in the west. We started with a dance and she asked if I wanted more and I to, d her I wanted FS which she agreed for 300. Once we got into then VIP room, she started with a covered BJ which was good and then when I told her that I was ready for FS, she changed her mind and stated that it was an additional 200. I told her that is not what we agreed upon and she wouldn't budge..
    Maybe you have big pornstar wang.

    She like Asian Wang for 300.

  7. #7650

    8+ Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Assegai12  [View Original Post]
    I've been a purveyor of kittens for awhile now and man every time I go now the place is packed with overweight ladies.

    Yeah great you can get FS with almost any one of them but man I go to the club so I can sit with 8+ women. Not ones that are pushing 200 lbs. Where's they all go?...Where did all the hot girls go?
    The hot girls disappeared when the SIMPs, girlish looking man buns appeared 10 years ago. If men aren't men, women have to reason to be women. The fact that hardly anyone posts on this thread any more when 10 posts a day where common a few years ago is proof the clubs are dead.

  8. #7649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1017
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Alright fellas, some of you may get upset about this but this is what happened to me. On Sunday, I went to Pandora's in the afternoon. Morse wasn't there but Anya and Ava was. I danced with Anya first and she was amazing. She wanted to cuddle first and the I did a 3 for hundred. I told her that I wanted FS but she said not that day and I said yes, she needed to get to know me first and she stated that I was well informed.

    I, then, dance with Ava and she was great but stated that she only did handy's and no FS so I passed on that.

    I should have left then but saw Mandy come in and since I had read her reviews, I wanted a turn. She claimed to be the best in the west. We started with a dance and she asked if I wanted more and I to, d her I wanted FS which she agreed for 300. Once we got into then VIP room, she started with a covered BJ which was good and then when I told her that I was ready for FS, she changed her mind and stated that it was an additional 200. I told her that is not what we agreed upon and she wouldn't budge.

    Now, here is where I made a rookie mistake. I gave her the money before the deed. She offered a handjob and I said hell no, and got dressed and left the VIP. She had nerve to ask me to take her number. I said no and left.

    I will just stick with Monse who plays no games at all.
    Condoms? Huh. That's new.

  9. #7648

    Mandy pandy GPS and scam

    Alright fellas, some of you may get upset about this but this is what happened to me. On Sunday, I went to Pandora's in the afternoon. Morse wasn't there but Anya and Ava was. I danced with Anya first and she was amazing. She wanted to cuddle first and the I did a 3 for hundred. I told her that I wanted FS but she said not that day and I said yes, she needed to get to know me first and she stated that I was well informed.

    I, then, dance with Ava and she was great but stated that she only did handy's and no FS so I passed on that.

    I should have left then but saw Mandy come in and since I had read her reviews, I wanted a turn. She claimed to be the best in the west. We started with a dance and she asked if I wanted more and I to, d her I wanted FS which she agreed for 300. Once we got into then VIP room, she started with a covered BJ which was good and then when I told her that I was ready for FS, she changed her mind and stated that it was an additional 200. I told her that is not what we agreed upon and she wouldn't budge.

    Now, here is where I made a rookie mistake. I gave her the money before the deed. She offered a handjob and I said hell no, and got dressed and left the VIP. She had nerve to ask me to take her number. I said no and left.

    I will just stick with Monse who plays no games at all.

  10. #7647

    Kittens going downhill. Rant

    I've been a purveyor of kittens for awhile now and man every time I go now the place is packed with overweight ladies.

    Yeah great you can get FS with almost any one of them but man I go to the club so I can sit with 8+ women. Not ones that are pushing 200 lbs. Where's they all go? One girl was like push my butt and help me out of this couch and then laughed. Also I guess I gave a bad look to one she yelled "too big" to the other ladies when I said nothing then got the stank eye from all within earshot.

    I have my frequents I visit but I like some change every now and then. Where did all the hot girls go? I don't even care that much about extras. Pandoras seem to have at least better but a third ladies compared to kittens. Guess I'll have to check out the tamer clubs.

  11. #7646

    Sage advice

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Just because some guy reports he got BBBJ and / or BBFS doesn't mean it really happened.
    Furthermore, it's human nature to exaggerate one's successes and downplay one's failures. That goes double for anything sex-related. (I post this advice once every few years.).

  12. #7645
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Her IG is looking good. Anyone got the details?
    Full service safety. Overpriced. Thinks in a VIP room we actually want a dance. Really hot. Avg CBJ. Avg cfs.

    Not worth it IMHO.

  13. #7644

    Brittney at Pam's?

    Her IG is looking good. Anyone got the details?

  14. #7643
    Quote Originally Posted by JomBoy123  [View Original Post]
    That's funny, guess we found out her new job she keeps talking about in her ads.
    Phew, her prime left a he building a loooooong time ago. 2013/2014 she was OK. Blowjob would roll your eyes back. 11 years later (that's 33 in Ho years haha). Maybe it's still fun.

  15. #7642

    Repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by PkShow  [View Original Post]
    Do a quick search of her name and you will answer all your questions?
    Seems like this gets asked fairly often.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape