Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 550 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 8245
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7570

    Dropped in to Pan's today: first time in few months

    Parking lot had a good 12-15 cars about 2 pm when stopped in. Asked some questions about having my I.D. scanned; new to me and not thrilled with the answers I got but I guess that's what you have to do now. Half dozen or so girls and roughly same number of customers. Paisley, Anya, Ava, Cherry, Monse plus couple others whose name I didn't catch. Laid a nice tip four Ava during her stage, and soon went back the Playground with her. Sweet girl and such a smokin body. Walked out happy.

  2. #7569

    Aries

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I think its Aries.

  3. #7568
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.instagram.com/mama.nhem/

    UTR. Book through insta.
    Oh shit. Haha.

  4. #7567

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Dancer on-shift postings used to be pretty frequent before they got booted from Insta, now they go days without an update on X (and usually too late in the day to be of any use). Is there another place where this info is found? I'm thinking not but hoping I'm wrong. Thanks Eddy.
    The club was getting lazy with even before their old IG got shut down. But if I messaged them via IG I was getting responses pretty quick. Of course if you got favorites you should have their contact info and just reach out to see if they are working.

  5. #7566
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Luxe

    I go see Luxe. She like Asian Wang. I cum in mouth. Hahahha.

  6. #7565
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Dancer on-shift postings used to be pretty frequent before they got booted from Insta, now they go days without an update on X (and usually too late in the day to be of any use). Is there another place where this info is found? I'm thinking not but hoping I'm wrong. Thanks Eddy.
    Pandoras. Sea.

  7. #7564

    Consistent

    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Dancer on-shift postings used to be pretty frequent before they got booted from Insta, now they go days without an update on X (and usually too late in the day to be of any use). Is there another place where this info is found? I'm thinking not but hoping I'm wrong. Thanks Eddy.
    I see a lot of posts about this. But from my experience the girls are pretty consistent for the most part. You can always count on at least 3-4 of the usual suspects to be there during daytime pretty much every day. And occasionally you may find a few gems here and there that you didn't count on.

    To me it's more fun to just go and check it out than to rely on social media.

  8. #7563

    Pan's schedule?

    Dancer on-shift postings used to be pretty frequent before they got booted from Insta, now they go days without an update on X (and usually too late in the day to be of any use). Is there another place where this info is found? I'm thinking not but hoping I'm wrong. Thanks Eddy.

  9. #7562

    On Par?

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Are here vids on par with Lola's?

  10. #7561
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyHound  [View Original Post]
    Do you have her contact info?
    https://www.instagram.com/mama.nhem/

    UTR. Book through insta.

  11. #7560
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Monse Porn

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Whoa! Now we are talking!

  12. #7559
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Porn clips of Monse? Where?
    https://www.fanvue.com/monse-11_22

  13. #7558

    Monse

    Monse is still the steady go to.

    BBFS 300. Cim and cip is allowed. She prefers cim.

    She doesn't want to many cum shots in her pussy.

    Sometimes greek is on the menu.

  14. #7557
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I see Alana Kay has a picture of her in Pandoras on her profile.

    Does anyone know her stage name or schedule?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...A7%9E.3062115/

    Stage name? Anyone know?

  15. #7556

    New job

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I see Alana Kay has a picture of her in Pandoras on her profile.

    Does anyone know her stage name or schedule?
    That's funny, guess we found out her new job she keeps talking about in her ads.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape