Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 550 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 8250
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7635

    Mandy pandy GPS and scam

    Alright fellas, some of you may get upset about this but this is what happened to me. On Sunday, I went to Pandora's in the afternoon. Morse wasn't there but Anya and Ava was. I danced with Anya first and she was amazing. She wanted to cuddle first and the I did a 3 for hundred. I told her that I wanted FS but she said not that day and I said yes, she needed to get to know me first and she stated that I was well informed.

    I, then, dance with Ava and she was great but stated that she only did handy's and no FS so I passed on that.

    I should have left then but saw Mandy come in and since I had read her reviews, I wanted a turn. She claimed to be the best in the west. We started with a dance and she asked if I wanted more and I to, d her I wanted FS which she agreed for 300. Once we got into then VIP room, she started with a covered BJ which was good and then when I told her that I was ready for FS, she changed her mind and stated that it was an additional 200. I told her that is not what we agreed upon and she wouldn't budge.

    Now, here is where I made a rookie mistake. I gave her the money before the deed. She offered a handjob and I said hell no, and got dressed and left the VIP. She had nerve to ask me to take her number. I said no and left.

    I will just stick with Monse who plays no games at all.

  2. #7634

    Kittens going downhill. Rant

    I've been a purveyor of kittens for awhile now and man every time I go now the place is packed with overweight ladies.

    Yeah great you can get FS with almost any one of them but man I go to the club so I can sit with 8+ women. Not ones that are pushing 200 lbs. Where's they all go? One girl was like push my butt and help me out of this couch and then laughed. Also I guess I gave a bad look to one she yelled "too big" to the other ladies when I said nothing then got the stank eye from all within earshot.

    I have my frequents I visit but I like some change every now and then. Where did all the hot girls go? I don't even care that much about extras. Pandoras seem to have at least better but a third ladies compared to kittens. Guess I'll have to check out the tamer clubs.

  3. #7633

    Sage advice

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Just because some guy reports he got BBBJ and / or BBFS doesn't mean it really happened.
    Furthermore, it's human nature to exaggerate one's successes and downplay one's failures. That goes double for anything sex-related. (I post this advice once every few years.).

  4. #7632
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Her IG is looking good. Anyone got the details?
    Full service safety. Overpriced. Thinks in a VIP room we actually want a dance. Really hot. Avg CBJ. Avg cfs.

    Not worth it IMHO.

  5. #7631

    Brittney at Pam's?

    Her IG is looking good. Anyone got the details?

  6. #7630
    Quote Originally Posted by JomBoy123  [View Original Post]
    That's funny, guess we found out her new job she keeps talking about in her ads.
    Phew, her prime left a he building a loooooong time ago. 2013/2014 she was OK. Blowjob would roll your eyes back. 11 years later (that's 33 in Ho years haha). Maybe it's still fun.

  7. #7629

    Repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by PkShow  [View Original Post]
    Do a quick search of her name and you will answer all your questions?
    Seems like this gets asked fairly often.

  8. #7628

    ?

    Which clubs have alcohol in Seattle now?

  9. #7627
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    When does Monse work? What does she look like? Will she bareback anyone? How much does it cost?
    Do a quick search of her name and you will answer all your questions?

  10. #7626

    Monse

    When does Monse work? What does she look like? Will she bareback anyone? How much does it cost?

  11. #7625
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintStropez  [View Original Post]
    Where does Faith work?
    Pandoras, mid shift / nights usually.

  12. #7624
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvstophuk  [View Original Post]
    I will be heading up to Seattle in a couple of months for a Seahawks game. What's the vibe like at Pandoras now that they serve booze.

    Do they have a full bar? How are drink prices? Do the dancers drink too? Any info is appreciated.
    It's slow for the girls, I'm a water guy myself but you can buy a drink and give it to the girls if you want.

  13. #7623

    Pans + booze

    I will be heading up to Seattle in a couple of months for a Seahawks game. What's the vibe like at Pandoras now that they serve booze.

    Do they have a full bar? How are drink prices? Do the dancers drink too? Any info is appreciated.

  14. #7622
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Next time I will ban you.

    A2

  15. #7621
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Faith like wang.
    Where does Faith work?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape