Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 550 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 8250
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7620

    This as well

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Just because some guy reports he got BBBJ and / or BBFS doesn't mean it really happened.
    Well. I am glad someone else said it.

  2. #7619
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Just because some guy reports he got BBBJ and / or BBFS doesn't mean it really happened.
    And we have a winner!!

  3. #7618

    Also

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    Just a reminder to everyone here.

    Just because a service is reported about a stripper here, it does not mean she will do it with everyone.

    If a stripper is reported to do BBFS, just remember it might be a long time regular.

    Services can be YMMV. Do not take offense if she requests you wear a condom on the first visit.

    I am not judging what anyone does or says.

    All these strippers are great. Just remember that they need to make decisions for their own safety and the safety of others.

    Regardless of wearing condoms or not, they are a lot of fun.
    Just because some guy reports he got BBBJ and / or BBFS doesn't mean it really happened.

  4. #7617

    Please do not assume you will get BBFS if it is reported here.

    Just a reminder to everyone here.

    Just because a service is reported about a stripper here, it does not mean she will do it with everyone.

    If a stripper is reported to do BBFS, just remember it might be a long time regular.

    Services can be YMMV. Do not take offense if she requests you wear a condom on the first visit.

    I am not judging what anyone does or says.

    All these strippers are great. Just remember that they need to make decisions for their own safety and the safety of others.

    Regardless of wearing condoms or not, they are a lot of fun.

  5. #7616
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    She waa fun. Dfk BBBJ cfs. 300. Thick Asian. Pretty face.
    Faith like wang.

  6. #7615
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by KarumaIndo  [View Original Post]
    You got Monse out here applying for conventional jobs. But you know that saying about a leopard and its stripes.
    That conversation doesn't sound like Monse.

  7. #7614
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She a hooker. Like to party.
    Aren't all strippers drug using hookers? Haha.

  8. #7613
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    Ahhhj Faith. One of my favorite people. Really cool lady.
    She waa fun. Dfk BBBJ cfs. 300. Thick Asian. Pretty face.

  9. #7612
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Lola (former Pandoras / Sugars girl) is the dancer-gone-rogue, doing incalls to private locations this weekend. I'm still trying to slip away for my time with her but I'm pretty sure I'm booking with her. She hasn't really messed around with her rates since sugars so that's a bonus.
    She a hooker. Like to party.

  10. #7611
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    She wasn't working the day you posted this.
    Me no say when.

    You use other handle next time. Hahahaha.

  11. #7610
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    If open reply is verboten, please DM.
    Timely replies on IG thelolabunnybackup (old one we all know was banned) and she has a link to a text app as well where she's more open. Apparently it's a more private way of communicating. Everything is linked on her page I believe.

  12. #7609

    How do you get a number from Lola?

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Its a bit like the DMV, take a number and wait for your turn.
    If open reply is verboten, please DM.

  13. #7608

    Dmv

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Lola (former Pandoras / Sugars girl) is the dancer-gone-rogue, doing incalls to private locations this weekend. I'm still trying to slip away for my time with her but I'm pretty sure I'm booking with her. She hasn't really messed around with her rates since sugars so that's a bonus.
    Its a bit like the DMV, take a number and wait for your turn.

  14. #7607
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    How busy is the club this weekend? I am considering some sexy-fun-time this weekend. Most likely an escort, but if the club is slow, and the GPS is not high. Maybe it might be worth a try?
    Lola (former Pandoras / Sugars girl) is the dancer-gone-rogue, doing incalls to private locations this weekend. I'm still trying to slip away for my time with her but I'm pretty sure I'm booking with her. She hasn't really messed around with her rates since sugars so that's a bonus.

  15. #7606

    When?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Anya suck my wang. I cum fast. Hahaha.

    She not expensive.
    She wasn't working the day you posted this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape