Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 1080
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #810

    Kayla

    Just messaged her over the last 48 hours and got the same. She said 1200 ppm which, at that point, I can get a legit porn star or get two local attractive providers at the same time. I said that's far too high, said I'd paid 3 in the past (figuring maybe she'd come down to 5 or 6) abut nope. Said "that's too bad: and that was that. If she thinks she's getting that, good luck to her, there's girls just as if not more attractive seeking several bills less.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsnx8990  [View Original Post]
    Literally doing the lord's work here.

    Kayla quoted me $1,200!! That chick is certified insane. I told her we're in totally different ballparks and that's not going to work and all she had to say was bummer. I think she just throws shit at the wall to see what will stick.

    Nicole seems cool, been messaging her just to see how things go when she gets back.

    Met Hannah before, she's pretty cool. A bit awkward but very sexually open. Also a bit odd. Straight up doesn't have a bed so you're going to be doing it on the floor but I think she might be getting one soon. That said, we fucked for a solid half hour under one do the cabanas by her pool the first night we hung out which was a total experience. Careful with the creampies though, she's not on BC.

  2. #809

    I was wondering

    Connected with her today and got that feeling of autism too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    She will take substantially less. I believe I provided 4 or 500. BBFSCIP. She's tiny and very, very tight. She's probably has Aspberger's or something like that as she's a bit peculiar. She knows exactly what to do and says all the words like "give it to me" and "pound me," etc. But if feels kind of like she's acting like she believes a **** or dirty girl is supposed to act if that makes sense. She's very nice. She does definitely get into it and is a bit submissive. She hosted.

  3. #808
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-6f42b22a29fa

    Any info on Alexis. Asking 500, catch is 1/2 when you are on the way and other half after the play.

    Any suggestions.
    You should absolutely send her 250 before ever meeting her. That never goes wrong. / S.

    She's already changed cities.

  4. #807

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-6f42b22a29fa

    Any info on Alexis. Asking 500, catch is 1/2 when you are on the way and other half after the play.

    Any suggestions.
    Never send money in advance. Period.

  5. #806

    Alexis

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-6f42b22a29fa

    Any info on Alexis. Asking 500, catch is 1/2 when you are on the way and other half after the play.

    Any suggestions.

  6. #805

    Beach mermaid insights?

    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-e76c60f20dd8

    Seniors feel free to PM.

  7. #804

    Upcoming Visit

    I'll be in town for July 4th, so I did some recon ahead of time. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on a few no-gos I encountered so far.

    Ali. Insists you pay a deposit. I'll cross post her in Ft Myers Naples too.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-7ce42d8d0361

    Leigh. Wants you to pay for her Uber, but won't give you her address or let you pick her up. "cashapp only".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-d4f9fd5d4f9c

    Sage. Wants to get dinner and see where things go, but you have to pay her $150 for the pleasure of having her company at a meal. No intimacy for "a while".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-a0806370ba5e

    I'll report back with any more, and anything good I find.

  8. #803
    Quote Originally Posted by Krott26  [View Original Post]
    Whitley - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-240548edc7a4.

    Visiting the Tampa area soon and wanted to check if anyone's had experience with her? Quoted me 400.
    She's on the Recently Active every day and has been for a while. Make of that whatever you will. There are lots of options at 400. For example another who is active frequently.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-e76c60f20dd8

  9. #802
    Whitley - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-240548edc7a4.

    Visiting the Tampa area soon and wanted to check if anyone's had experience with her? Quoted me 400.

  10. #801
    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    From the shops, AO. Unless she's going by a different name I also have it from a very reputable source that April is not into dudes outside of the workplace.
    Yes, that is April from AO. I have not had a session with her, but she did not seem too friendly passing the hallway. Plus without makeup, she was not as attractive as her photos.

  11. #800

    That's April

    From the shops, AO. Unless she's going by a different name I also have it from a very reputable source that April is not into dudes outside of the workplace.

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow  [View Original Post]
    New Beautiful SLN Girl Angelica 22, No info on her as of yet.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/MizzAngelica/

  12. #799

    SugarLifeNow

    New Beautiful SLN Girl Angelica 22, No info on her as of yet.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/MizzAngelica/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-06-18 at 10.17.41 PM.png‎  

  13. #798

    Morgan petite MILF. Bradenton

    Morgan. Petite MILF.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-6b3fdf068340

    Anyone seen this one, Morgan petite blonde MILF?

    Believe her profile said the Bradenton area.

    Said she deactivated her account but not 100% sure.

    Feel free to PM insights.

  14. #797

    Cassie

    I've been in contact with Cassie. Has anybody had any experience with her? I'm still in the negotiating stage. I'll let you know how it goes. Any info would be helpful.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-a0952ae8df02

  15. #796
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    I had a totally opposite experience. Wants $750 PPM. Not hot and pics are hiding extra weight. Went completely scorched earth when offered 400 PPM. I know someone else who had a bad experience too.
    Had a somewhat similar experience. Never talked money with her but I took her out. Was unpleasantly surprised with how much bigger she was than the photos appeared. Heavy Jersey girl thinks she's hot shit attitude and complained about her friends 70% of the time. Was an expensive night out, probably dropped $300 on drinks and then barely kissed at the end of the night. Decided I didn't want to waste any time on that and moved on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape