Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 888 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 13319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12884

    I don't send a pic

    Quote Originally Posted by CapAmerica1234  [View Original Post]
    She requires a selfie verification. Is it OK to ask the provider for a verification selfie? Still new to the game.
    I do not provide a picture. If I did I would ask her to provide a recent picture of her self that is more than a face picture. She does have pictures on Tryst but those do not look like a lady that is 5' 2" and 150 lbs.

    Remember you have the money so think wisely. You have the upper hand. Do not be afraid to say no.

    Most importantly be respectful. Respect will go a long way. Never ask for nudes. If they send them great so ladies do not like it. Also remember to turn your GPS locator off on your phone.

  2. #12883

    Andi in Covington

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Ad is posted in Lexington but she is in Covington. Anyone have any valuable info? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/375853638489.
    Thanks to your posting about Andi, I reached out to her and arranged a blow and go. Pictures in ad are accurate, but don't hint at her perky breasts. True GFE, DFK. Took Directions well. CIM swallow. No complaints about how long I took. Sober. Room was modest but neat. I'm a smoker, so I don't know about her. On street parking was crowded.
    Comms were good, and she was ready at the appointed time.

    I'm going back next week to sample FS.

    Snob.

  3. #12882

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by CapAmerica1234  [View Original Post]
    She requires a selfie verification. Is it OK to ask the provider for a verification selfie? Still new to the game.
    Yeah she is young and legit and not for everyone, so yes vetting is required. Most higher end girls (GFE / PSE) worth seeing require some sort of vetting. The low end girls who will see any John Hancock with a phone are not the ones you want.

  4. #12881

    Has anyone seen Laney? Not much going on in NKY but looks decent


  5. #12880
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Asian visiting Cincinnati area. Returns to active duty on Sunday 7/13. She is real. Was recently in Indy with GH agency. Has reviews on the oThER site (406206) and on here (search baby lizzy. Look for posts from Indy and Nashville). Phone on Tryst ad is the one to use not phone on

    https://tryst.link/escort/lizzybeauty-24 https://babylizzy.com/.
    She requires a selfie verification. Is it OK to ask the provider for a verification selfie? Still new to the game.

  6. #12879

    Cassandra

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilnius  [View Original Post]
    So, the face does look familiar, but I do not remember the context, even if I was sure that I recognized her from providing, which I am not. Is there an ad somewhere to check it against, or did this come up another way?
    She is on FB today asking for $44 for her hotel room. I asked her "hintingly" why she was at a hotel and she replied that she was on her own and had no one to help her. I'm going to push the conversation but I'm sure she is probably UTR working.

  7. #12878

    Baby Lizzy

    Asian visiting Cincinnati area. Returns to active duty on Sunday 7/13. She is real. Was recently in Indy with GH agency. Has reviews on the oThER site (406206) and on here (search baby lizzy. Look for posts from Indy and Nashville). Phone on Tryst ad is the one to use not phone on her website.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lizzybeauty-24 https://babylizzy.com/.

  8. #12877

    Newgirl

    I have a friend of mine that is getting into the business she is very beautiful' Her name is them PM me for her digits.

  9. #12876

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember this girl. She use to advertise I think. Is she safe or was she a cash and dash or have boyfriend waiting to rob you?

    https://www.facebook.com/share/14Ee2xvsBVm/
    So, the face does look familiar, but I do not remember the context, even if I was sure that I recognized her from providing, which I am not. Is there an ad somewhere to check it against, or did this come up another way?

  10. #12875

    Covington Andi

    Ad is posted in Lexington but she is in Covington. Anyone have any valuable info? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/375853638489.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Andi .jpg‎  

  11. #12874

    Asia Sister

    Second try for this group to establish something in the area. Empty roster for several weeks now. https://asia-sister.com/.

  12. #12873

    Tinyy Chocolate FAKE

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinGround  [View Original Post]
    I google searched all three images. The middle one took me to a 6 scond video on Pinterest,. From there, with a bit more digging, I found an Instagram account from a girl in Queens, NY, that looks exactly like her! There is a photo of her on insta wearing the same outfit as the 3rd pic in her ad. Just a different picture, google image search came up blank on the 3rd one.

    Vibingwkylah.
    Yep. Total fake. The picture is the middle is actually singer Kylah Shanae.

  13. #12872

    Fake in my opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    I am 99% sure that she is not real, but she is 99 lbs of "Exactly What I Like".

    Anyone have any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/748372158599
    I google searched all three images. The middle one took me to a 6 scond video on Pinterest,. From there, with a bit more digging, I found an Instagram account from a girl in Queens, NY, that looks exactly like her! There is a photo of her on insta wearing the same outfit as the 3rd pic in her ad. Just a different picture, google image search came up blank on the 3rd one.

    Vibingwkylah.

  14. #12871

    Tiny Chocalate

    I am 99% sure that she is not real, but she is 99 lbs of "Exactly What I Like".

    Anyone have any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/748372158599

  15. #12870

    Been advertising for years now

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I don't recall ever seeing this ad even though she's been advertising since mid-May. She looks cute as hell. Does anyone have any info or experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188354331
    I've tried to meet but her communication is horrible. We will have somthing set up then she goes silent for hours before she gets back to me. Tired of wasting my time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape