Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 902 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 13518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13113

    Maryannsummers

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Lonilei143 is the new and one of many alias she uses. First time Butterface reveal in Tryst ad.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lonilei143
    Tried to set up a visit with Maryann last week. When she wanted a deposit, I declined. Then she got upset. Why do they think they get a deposit with a history of flaking out in the reviews?

  2. #13112

    Lonilei143

    Lonilei143 is the new and one of many alias she uses. First time Butterface reveal in Tryst ad.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lonilei143

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Don't. Just don't.
    There's a reason she changes her name more often than the days of a month.
    Now she is going by MagicMary.
    Old. Butterface. Psycho. Tragic.

    https://tryst.link/massage/jessejane
    https://tryst.link/escort/magicmagic
    https://x.com/Maryannaclimax

  3. #13111

    Misspolycincinnati

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny29  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on misspolycincinnati. I'm interested in booking a session. And was wondering if it's worth it. Couldn't find any reviews on her.
    I have never seen her, but have followed her on socials for a few years. She seems rather unpredictable. Very sexy and crazy potentially in a good way. Wants to be a dominant. Has her place that looks like a dungeon. Seems very kink-friendly.

  4. #13110

    Too bad

    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    I was interested in seeing her, but she started posting that she wanted someone to pay her 400 to spend the night. I have never met anyone in this business that I wanted to spend a whole night with. Now her post is so crazy that I don't know what she wants. She also typed 400$ instead of $400 which is concerning to me. It's a shame because I would love to meet a spinner with a menu as full as hers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/798882934020
    She's a beautiful girl who could really make bank.

  5. #13109

    Misspolycincinnati

    Does anyone have any info on misspolycincinnati. I'm interested in booking a session. And was wondering if it's worth it. Couldn't find any reviews on her.

  6. #13108

    Shania

    Fake Scammer Not Real Just someone jerkin chains maybe someone outing a ex girlfriend. Take your pick

    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    I was interested in seeing her, but she started posting that she wanted someone to pay her 400 to spend the night. I have never met anyone in this business that I wanted to spend a whole night with. Now her post is so crazy that I don't know what she wants. She also typed 400$ instead of $400 which is concerning to me. It's a shame because I would love to meet a spinner with a menu as full as hers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/798882934020
    .

  7. #13107

    Good guy

    Gang, Cinci Red is a good Guy. Totally legit. Just deciding it's time to start sharing the wealth of knowledge which is good for all of us. We all have to start somewhere, I remember when I first started too. But, all is good here. No worries.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotYourAverage  [View Original Post]
    You have shared this vast wealth of knowledge in your 7 posts, but only a semi-review for one girl.

  8. #13106
    Quote Originally Posted by NotYourAverage  [View Original Post]
    You have shared this vast wealth of knowledge in your 7 posts, but only a semi-review for one girl.
    Just joined dude. Divorced 13 years, in my 50's with money. So was doing sugaring mostly for the last decade, and I came across this site, AMP life and joined. Still navigating what could be helpful to the men here. Had good exchanges with some members so far!

  9. #13105

    Hmmmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by CinciRed  [View Original Post]
    Have been able to find younger pay-to-play / UTR on regular dating Apps (specifically Hinge has been great), and the Seeking and SecretBenefits that are more geared to sugary, but a lot of NSA pay-to-play to be had. I know it is a bit of work filtering through the BS, but I have had a heard of Unicorns there. I just came across Pure and it seems to be promising as pretty transparent. Wondering if any of you who use these alternative sites had luck with Pure?
    You have shared this vast wealth of knowledge in your 7 posts, but only a semi-review for one girl.

  10. #13104
    Quote Originally Posted by Observant  [View Original Post]
    I was on it for a while. The bigger cities like. Newyork has good inventory. It was pretty sad in our area.

    Ob.
    Thanks OB. Yeah when I put in filters it really cut down the Inventory.

    May be useful in my business travel if I am near a bigger city. I'll stay on here in Cincinnati and see if I come across any to report on.

  11. #13103

    Pure.

    Quote Originally Posted by CinciRed  [View Original Post]
    Have been able to find younger pay-to-play / UTR on regular dating Apps (specifically Hinge has been great), and the Seeking and SecretBenefits that are more geared to sugary, but a lot of NSA pay-to-play to be had. I know it is a bit of work filtering through the BS, but I have had a heard of Unicorns there. I just came across Pure and it seems to be promising as pretty transparent. Wondering if any of you who use these alternative sites had luck with Pure?
    I was on it for a while. The bigger cities like. Newyork has good inventory. It was pretty sad in our area.

    Ob.

  12. #13102

    Pure

    Have been able to find younger pay-to-play / UTR on regular dating Apps (specifically Hinge has been great), and the Seeking and SecretBenefits that are more geared to sugary, but a lot of NSA pay-to-play to be had. I know it is a bit of work filtering through the BS, but I have had a heard of Unicorns there. I just came across Pure and it seems to be promising as pretty transparent. Wondering if any of you who use these alternative sites had luck with Pure?

  13. #13101

    Baybii Redd

    Quote Originally Posted by HonestAbe3  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to answer my own question. I saw Baybii Redd today. Decent hotel, no smoke smell in room. Pics in ad are accurate; friendly redhead. Very, very good BBBJ and CFS. What's not to like?

    I met her duo partner but did not partake; she is a tall and somewhat big black lady.

  14. #13100

    Any info on Baybi Redd?


  15. #13099

    Intel or has anyone seen this provider


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape