Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 901 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 13510
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13090

    Shania ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    I was interested in seeing her, but she started posting that she wanted someone to pay her 400 to spend the night. I have never met anyone in this business that I wanted to spend a whole night with. Now her post is so crazy that I don't know what she wants. She also typed 400$ instead of $400 which is concerning to me. It's a shame because I would love to meet a spinner with a menu as full as hers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/798882934020
    I tried to see her twice since she posted incall. She gave me an address but then stop responding both times I got close. Saw a good review of her a couple months ago. So hopefully we connect once.

  2. #13089

    Looks like fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...u/219839061045

    Anyone have any info on her or have any experience with her? Comms, donations, goods, bads?

  3. #13088

    Cinna-bun?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/896077520451

    She has always been on the thicker side but, after seeing her the other day I wonder if she has a bun in the oven. Service has always been great and she doesn't give up!

  4. #13087
    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    I was interested in seeing her, but she started posting that she wanted someone to pay her 400 to spend the night. I have never met anyone in this business that I wanted to spend a whole night with. Now her post is so crazy that I don't know what she wants. She also typed 400$ instead of $400 which is concerning to me. It's a shame because I would love to meet a spinner with a menu as full as hers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/798882934020
    I agree, I've contacted her a couple times but usually flakes. Or she has GPS. There aren't a lot of reports on her but she's one I've been trying to check off my list. It's a shame she can't host, she might be TGTBT. The looks are there and the menu is there but she kind of seems like a space cadet. If she could set up an incall somewhere, even just for a day or 2, she'd make a killing.

  5. #13086

    Shania wacko?

    I was interested in seeing her, but she started posting that she wanted someone to pay her 400 to spend the night. I have never met anyone in this business that I wanted to spend a whole night with. Now her post is so crazy that I don't know what she wants. She also typed 400$ instead of $400 which is concerning to me. It's a shame because I would love to meet a spinner with a menu as full as hers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/798882934020

  6. #13085
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    Someone seriously wrong with EmaLee. She is using two numbers and saying one was hijacked but giving the same information and location on both.

    Numbers ending in 3538 & 7164. Sending unsolicited messages. Run don't walk to the nearest exit.
    She makes a lot of unsolicited text. Can be really risky if you're not careful. Her services used to be pretty damn good. But her appearance has taken a dive and seems to be desperate.

  7. #13084
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny6746  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend of mine that is getting into the business she is very beautiful' Her name is them PM me for her digits.
    Lenny, PM me information on her please.

  8. #13083

    EmaLee

    Someone seriously wrong with EmaLee. She is using two numbers and saying one was hijacked but giving the same information and location on both.

    Numbers ending in 3538 & 7164. Sending unsolicited messages. Run don't walk to the nearest exit.

  9. #13082

    Destiny Dash

    The reviews for Destiny Dash on the oThER site (406920) seem suspicious. All three accounts that posted reviews for her have also reviewed the exact same other providers including Bentley Bonds (406064) another suspiciously reviewed account. All three reviews mention the exact same activities in the exact same order in similar writing style.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/7869482.htm?cat=1

  10. #13081

    Pictures Have Metadata Which Often Includes Your Location

    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    Also remember to turn your GPS locator off on your phone.
    Really good advice here. Remember that a lot of phones will geo-stamp the pictures you take by default. It's a "feature" to help you search and find them later or organize your photos by where you took them. In reality if you're not careful, you are sending your exact location to someone when you send them a picture. Audit your mobile devices and decide if you really want this "feature" turned on. If you engage in hobbying from a burner phone -- and you should -- I can think of no reason to have this enabled.

  11. #13080

    I don't send a pic

    Quote Originally Posted by CapAmerica1234  [View Original Post]
    She requires a selfie verification. Is it OK to ask the provider for a verification selfie? Still new to the game.
    I do not provide a picture. If I did I would ask her to provide a recent picture of her self that is more than a face picture. She does have pictures on Tryst but those do not look like a lady that is 5' 2" and 150 lbs.

    Remember you have the money so think wisely. You have the upper hand. Do not be afraid to say no.

    Most importantly be respectful. Respect will go a long way. Never ask for nudes. If they send them great so ladies do not like it. Also remember to turn your GPS locator off on your phone.

  12. #13079

    Andi in Covington

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Ad is posted in Lexington but she is in Covington. Anyone have any valuable info? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/375853638489.
    Thanks to your posting about Andi, I reached out to her and arranged a blow and go. Pictures in ad are accurate, but don't hint at her perky breasts. True GFE, DFK. Took Directions well. CIM swallow. No complaints about how long I took. Sober. Room was modest but neat. I'm a smoker, so I don't know about her. On street parking was crowded.
    Comms were good, and she was ready at the appointed time.

    I'm going back next week to sample FS.

    Snob.

  13. #13078

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by CapAmerica1234  [View Original Post]
    She requires a selfie verification. Is it OK to ask the provider for a verification selfie? Still new to the game.
    Yeah she is young and legit and not for everyone, so yes vetting is required. Most higher end girls (GFE / PSE) worth seeing require some sort of vetting. The low end girls who will see any John Hancock with a phone are not the ones you want.

  14. #13077

    Has anyone seen Laney? Not much going on in NKY but looks decent


  15. #13076
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Asian visiting Cincinnati area. Returns to active duty on Sunday 7/13. She is real. Was recently in Indy with GH agency. Has reviews on the oThER site (406206) and on here (search baby lizzy. Look for posts from Indy and Nashville). Phone on Tryst ad is the one to use not phone on

    https://tryst.link/escort/lizzybeauty-24 https://babylizzy.com/.
    She requires a selfie verification. Is it OK to ask the provider for a verification selfie? Still new to the game.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape