Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 73 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 1090
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #820

    Rebecca

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...b-a94b60e081a9

    Wants 600 for ppm (likely an hour) 800 for a date night ultimately 3 k / month allowance. Would not budget from safety requirements so I passed. If I'm giving you 800 for a night out and I'm tested, CIP is a requirement for me.

  2. #819
    Quote Originally Posted by Krott26  [View Original Post]
    Whitley - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-240548edc7a4.

    Visiting the Tampa area soon and wanted to check if anyone's had experience with her? Quoted me 400.
    I've seen her. Busted ass teeth which stopped me from seeing her again. Decent fuck though and A1 ass particularly in doggy. BBFS no CIP. Wouldn't repeat at 4 xx, she'd be a solid regular at 2 xx though.

  3. #818
    Quote Originally Posted by MPCreeper  [View Original Post]
    Ok so weird ask. But I'm from BostonI am in central FL very often for work. I have a SB in Tampa I've been talking to that wants to get double teamed. Her request not mine believe it or not. It's not something that I'm particularly into but the fact that she's so into it makes it sound like fun. So I am looking to see if anyone here is interested. This seems weird I know. But DM me if you are and I'm going to have to screen you before agreeing to this. Basically she's looking for 30-45 years old, white, in decent shape. Sorry no old fat guys. Hygiene is very important and possibly proof of an STD test.
    Inbox is full broski, shoot me a DM.

  4. #817

    Yep

    Her entire persona is the "florida single mom starter pack", crap attitude, fat but calls herself curvy, child with no dad who per her fb "is my world". Totally avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaMan60  [View Original Post]
    I should've listened to my gut feeling about this one turned out to be a crazy woman.

  5. #816

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaBlaze  [View Original Post]
    That is an exhaustive work and thank you for saving time and resources for all mongers here! You deserve a star.
    I should've listened to my gut feeling about this one turned out to be a crazy woman.

  6. #815

    Double team

    Ok so weird ask. But I'm from Boston—I am in central FL very often for work. I have a SB in Tampa I've been talking to that wants to get double teamed. Her request not mine believe it or not. It's not something that I'm particularly into but the fact that she's so into it makes it sound like fun. So I am looking to see if anyone here is interested. This seems weird I know. But DM me if you are and I'm going to have to screen you before agreeing to this. Basically she's looking for 30-45 years old, white, in decent shape. Sorry no old fat guys. Hygiene is very important and possibly proof of an STD test.

  7. #814

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by LA1215  [View Original Post]
    You are joking, right? That is the stuff scams are made of. RTFF.

    Read the forum. Never make an up front deposit. Someone is trying to get you robbed. Maybe that is the running joke with you, given your username. Have you ever heard that sarcasm does not work with texting? The same applies here. Since I am not familiar with your schtick, that is all I will say about that.

    Dick.
    Looks like you misunderstood. I exactly understood the sarcasm of Mandane and never going to send deposit. That's what I was referring to when I said exactly the suggestion what I needed in this forum.

    Anyways thanks for concern and continued support.

  8. #813

    Think she's lying

    Told her I usually do 3-5 and couldn't do more but can be consistent. She said no at first then said "weekly?' And I said yes, and bare if with tests. She countered with "I have a daddy who does 2 k for bare". LOL I replied with "then you should see him every week". I suspect she's totally full of shit. You can do A-list porn stars with bare and anal for 1500/ hr, I've had a couple for 9 over the years. I suspect she's throwing shit at the walls and doesn't have anyone / has a low tier guy paying her nonsense. No way you consider my 500 if you have a dude paying you 4 k / month to hit it raw. Not when you started at 1200.

    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Just messaged her over the last 48 hours and got the same. She said 1200 ppm which, at that point, I can get a legit porn star or get two local attractive providers at the same time. I said that's far too high, said I'd paid 3 in the past (figuring maybe she'd come down to 5 or 6) abut nope. Said "that's too bad: and that was that. If she thinks she's getting that, good luck to her, there's girls just as if not more attractive seeking several bills less.

  9. #812
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot  [View Original Post]
    Thanks so much! Exactly the direction I needed.
    You are joking, right? That is the stuff scams are made of. RTFF.

    Read the forum. Never make an up front deposit. Someone is trying to get you robbed. Maybe that is the running joke with you, given your username. Have you ever heard that sarcasm does not work with texting? The same applies here. Since I am not familiar with your schtick, that is all I will say about that.

    Dick.

  10. #811
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    You should absolutely send her 250 before ever meeting her. That never goes wrong. / S.

    She's already changed cities.
    Thanks so much! Exactly the direction I needed.

  11. #810

    Kayla

    Just messaged her over the last 48 hours and got the same. She said 1200 ppm which, at that point, I can get a legit porn star or get two local attractive providers at the same time. I said that's far too high, said I'd paid 3 in the past (figuring maybe she'd come down to 5 or 6) abut nope. Said "that's too bad: and that was that. If she thinks she's getting that, good luck to her, there's girls just as if not more attractive seeking several bills less.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsnx8990  [View Original Post]
    Literally doing the lord's work here.

    Kayla quoted me $1,200!! That chick is certified insane. I told her we're in totally different ballparks and that's not going to work and all she had to say was bummer. I think she just throws shit at the wall to see what will stick.

    Nicole seems cool, been messaging her just to see how things go when she gets back.

    Met Hannah before, she's pretty cool. A bit awkward but very sexually open. Also a bit odd. Straight up doesn't have a bed so you're going to be doing it on the floor but I think she might be getting one soon. That said, we fucked for a solid half hour under one do the cabanas by her pool the first night we hung out which was a total experience. Careful with the creampies though, she's not on BC.

  12. #809

    I was wondering

    Connected with her today and got that feeling of autism too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    She will take substantially less. I believe I provided 4 or 500. BBFSCIP. She's tiny and very, very tight. She's probably has Aspberger's or something like that as she's a bit peculiar. She knows exactly what to do and says all the words like "give it to me" and "pound me," etc. But if feels kind of like she's acting like she believes a **** or dirty girl is supposed to act if that makes sense. She's very nice. She does definitely get into it and is a bit submissive. She hosted.

  13. #808
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-6f42b22a29fa

    Any info on Alexis. Asking 500, catch is 1/2 when you are on the way and other half after the play.

    Any suggestions.
    You should absolutely send her 250 before ever meeting her. That never goes wrong. / S.

    She's already changed cities.

  14. #807

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-6f42b22a29fa

    Any info on Alexis. Asking 500, catch is 1/2 when you are on the way and other half after the play.

    Any suggestions.
    Never send money in advance. Period.

  15. #806

    Alexis

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-6f42b22a29fa

    Any info on Alexis. Asking 500, catch is 1/2 when you are on the way and other half after the play.

    Any suggestions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape