Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 888 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12912

    Shania

    Fake Scammer Not Real Just someone jerkin chains maybe someone outing a ex girlfriend. Take your pick

    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    I was interested in seeing her, but she started posting that she wanted someone to pay her 400 to spend the night. I have never met anyone in this business that I wanted to spend a whole night with. Now her post is so crazy that I don't know what she wants. She also typed 400$ instead of $400 which is concerning to me. It's a shame because I would love to meet a spinner with a menu as full as hers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/798882934020
    .

  2. #12911

    Good guy

    Gang, Cinci Red is a good Guy. Totally legit. Just deciding it's time to start sharing the wealth of knowledge which is good for all of us. We all have to start somewhere, I remember when I first started too. But, all is good here. No worries.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotYourAverage  [View Original Post]
    You have shared this vast wealth of knowledge in your 7 posts, but only a semi-review for one girl.

  3. #12910
    Quote Originally Posted by NotYourAverage  [View Original Post]
    You have shared this vast wealth of knowledge in your 7 posts, but only a semi-review for one girl.
    Just joined dude. Divorced 13 years, in my 50's with money. So was doing sugaring mostly for the last decade, and I came across this site, AMP life and joined. Still navigating what could be helpful to the men here. Had good exchanges with some members so far!

  4. #12909

    Hmmmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by CinciRed  [View Original Post]
    Have been able to find younger pay-to-play / UTR on regular dating Apps (specifically Hinge has been great), and the Seeking and SecretBenefits that are more geared to sugary, but a lot of NSA pay-to-play to be had. I know it is a bit of work filtering through the BS, but I have had a heard of Unicorns there. I just came across Pure and it seems to be promising as pretty transparent. Wondering if any of you who use these alternative sites had luck with Pure?
    You have shared this vast wealth of knowledge in your 7 posts, but only a semi-review for one girl.

  5. #12908
    Quote Originally Posted by Observant  [View Original Post]
    I was on it for a while. The bigger cities like. Newyork has good inventory. It was pretty sad in our area.

    Ob.
    Thanks OB. Yeah when I put in filters it really cut down the Inventory.

    May be useful in my business travel if I am near a bigger city. I'll stay on here in Cincinnati and see if I come across any to report on.

  6. #12907

    Pure.

    Quote Originally Posted by CinciRed  [View Original Post]
    Have been able to find younger pay-to-play / UTR on regular dating Apps (specifically Hinge has been great), and the Seeking and SecretBenefits that are more geared to sugary, but a lot of NSA pay-to-play to be had. I know it is a bit of work filtering through the BS, but I have had a heard of Unicorns there. I just came across Pure and it seems to be promising as pretty transparent. Wondering if any of you who use these alternative sites had luck with Pure?
    I was on it for a while. The bigger cities like. Newyork has good inventory. It was pretty sad in our area.

    Ob.

  7. #12906

    Pure

    Have been able to find younger pay-to-play / UTR on regular dating Apps (specifically Hinge has been great), and the Seeking and SecretBenefits that are more geared to sugary, but a lot of NSA pay-to-play to be had. I know it is a bit of work filtering through the BS, but I have had a heard of Unicorns there. I just came across Pure and it seems to be promising as pretty transparent. Wondering if any of you who use these alternative sites had luck with Pure?

  8. #12905

    Baybii Redd

    Quote Originally Posted by HonestAbe3  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to answer my own question. I saw Baybii Redd today. Decent hotel, no smoke smell in room. Pics in ad are accurate; friendly redhead. Very, very good BBBJ and CFS. What's not to like?

    I met her duo partner but did not partake; she is a tall and somewhat big black lady.

  9. #12904

    Any info on Baybi Redd?


  10. #12903

    Intel or has anyone seen this provider


  11. #12902

    Your sexy little secret

    Hello Gentleman. I was wondering if anyone has any intel on this one. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/001906225457
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTA2NDc3NWQwM2IyN2M0MWUyNWVjMTNhNzI4OGRlNjMxNWE1Zjg0.jpg‎  

  12. #12901

    Long in the tooth Sheri

    She may be in her 50's but certainly looks about 8-10 years older, hence the photoshop'd photos. 5 K seems about 200 too much. Furthermore, the very idea of sending a Photo of a Government Issued I'd and Employment Screening is a big NO, actually hell no.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    Smokeshow Cougar.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sheri#photos.

  13. #12900

    Anyone?

    Smokeshow Cougar.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sheri#photos.

  14. #12899

    Andi

    Quote Originally Posted by Snobaldone  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to your posting about Andi, I reached out to her and arranged a blow and go. Pictures in ad are accurate, but don't hint at her perky breasts. True GFE, DFK. Took Directions well. CIM swallow. No complaints about how long I took. Sober. Room was modest but neat. I'm a smoker, so I don't know about her. On street parking was crowded.
    Comms were good, and she was ready at the appointed time.

    I'm going back next week to sample FS.

    Snob.
    I spent some time with Andi and thoroughly enjoyed myself. She was a bit shy at first which is to be expected. Thanks for the intel Snobalone! She is in a spartan apartment in south Covington and I felt safe. The street parking is an issue but I was able to park in the driveway. Communication was really good and she was definitely sober two very big pluses. Very GFE and good conversation. Did I mention she has great natural breasts! I will definitely be repeating.

  15. #12898

    Like Chris Rock / Charlie Sheen Said.

    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    I have never met anyone in this business that I wanted to spend a whole night with.
    You're not paying a provider to have sex with you -- you're paying them to leave you alone after the deed is done.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape