Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 2496
-
07-12-25 14:07 #1971Senior Member

Posts: 36Also it helps when your insta account isn't fresh and you follow multiple people in the scene and have some followers LOL.
Originally Posted by Gawsgaws
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 01:50 #1970Senior Member

Posts: 37Yeah, she was great and wish I had more time when she was around a few months ago. Pre-game, nuru, and chat after were all aces. Very jokey and we were laughing throughout. Seemed like the menu was limited but I would totally return even so. YMMV as usual maybe.
Originally Posted by Blips
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 21:49 #1969Senior Member

Posts: 36That was me about Vanessa and the subreddit. A dude named Raven is who runs it and he also has an insta. He does a lot of good work for the community by putting on providers from his story and letting us know his thoughts on them. Also will answer questions I ask him on insta about certain providers when I DM him. His subreddit is / are / OcBaddies and his insta is OCBaddies_ . I don't think everyone is a fan of him here due to believing he gets paid to promo but I don't really care. He's put me on to a lot of baddies. They are expensive though haha.
Originally Posted by Linfeeramm
[View Original Post]
As for Hazel, not sure if it's the same girl people have been posting about in the past here. From her IG though, she looks hot haha and I'd assume they are real photos. She posted her schedule on her story like an hour ago, so maybe shoot her another message and see if you can book for one of those days? Sometimes girls take a bit to respond / will only respond on days they are working. Good luck and let me know how it goes.
-
07-11-25 21:32 #1968Senior Member

Posts: 36Iamtherealmercedez
Booked with her a bit ago, when OC Wellness location got shut down and she ended up going solo. She had her own business at the time, which I think might of changed? She has really hot pictures and the person who answered the door matched the hotness. Her ass is fucking crazy and I still dream of it haha. She is really good at talking dirty and is actually chill to talk to. Paid for everything with her and was surprised by how much cheaper it was compared to what I thought it would be when she worked at OC Wellness. Wouldn't say it was nuru, but a straight to business transaction, which I did not mind with how hot she was. I would book with her again, just haven't found the best opportunity and there is so much fish in the sea. However, I think she actually made me cum the quickest out of the girls I have booked with LOL.
Total damage was $ $ . 5 for half an hour.
She also had a lot of hot friends that she was doing doubles with at one point, wish I could of got a chance to do that haha.
-
07-11-25 20:59 #1967Senior Member

Posts: 36Glamgiovanna at OCWellness
Booked with Giovanna today. Pictures / videos match the individual. She is very hot. Paid for everything, which was pricey. Would I do it again? Yeah. Didn't have nuru aspects really, but that's kind of on me since I was in the mood to get straight to business with her and we only had so much time. I think she only does half hour sessions. YMMV but can validate she is as hot in her photos / videos as she is in person.
Door fee. 6 + tip $ $ $ . 6.
You can book with her Instagram / phone number or the spa. She has multiple instas and so does the spa.
-
07-11-25 20:42 #1966Regular Member

Posts: 7At thehazeloc
Looks like she goes by "Hazel May. " She's an independent. (used to work at Laguna I guess? I reached out to them from the number off their IG and they said they haven't seen her in months.).
She is super pretty and I do think those are her real pictures because she posts stories of herself every day, just like some of the other real-to-photo girls.
Definitely have to see her, but no response from her on her IG. Maybe she only responds to non-fresh IGs, which I am using.
Any intel? Anyone seen her or read anything?
Also, is there a subreddit for us here in OC? Someone mentioned there was a review of Vanessa on the subreddit and the dude gave prices, but he didn't link it.
-
07-11-25 18:25 #1965Senior Member

Posts: 38The Indian girl Sage may be the GOAT. She's been around awhile and has handled more rifles than a lifetime NRA member but the experience she has and the effort she puts out are second to none.
Originally Posted by Sigwoof2
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 14:08 #1964Senior Member

Posts: 37Agree with Blips. Kai is one of my favorites at LF too. Nikita and the occasional Indian chick are also great but sadly they come and go. Haven't seen them lately but would like to when they pop up again.
Originally Posted by CheepMoney
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 00:51 #1963Senior Member

Posts: 38Save your money with Sabrina. Saw her a few months back and it was one of the worst sessions ever. She's sort of cute but seems to be really hung up on. Herself. She's short, plump butt, fake tits, pierced nose and tattooed. Would never repeat. Kai on the other hand is one of my favorites. Planning on going to see her next week again. We all have different likes and dislikes so take my 5 cents worth with a grain of salt.
Originally Posted by CheepMoney
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 23:42 #1962Senior Member

Posts: 80Kai
First time visiting LF & saw Kai who I've seen before at SA 17 damn it, who went as Mai. I wanted to check out Sabrina as the only other asian girl, she was totally chill about it and tried to get me with her but couldn't fit the time slot so I settled for her Kai again by accident. Told me she quit 17 there as business is slow af & didn't like management / girls there. LOL imo she's average at best in terms of body type / looks wise however she is nice taller, slim and tan if you're into that. Apparently she works out quite often and swims. Her service is what stands out the most in terms of legit massage, a lot better than most of the girls in the nuru OC scene. Gets the knots out, go over the time, not cutting short. However I feel like the flip she is more mechanical & isn't sensual in terms of my liking. Semi Jackhammer like and wouldn't let me do as many angles as I would of liked. Get along pretty well in terms of personality, friendly vibe def more like get along with one of the bros type of vibe. Got her number but idk if it moves the needle. She doesn't do any extras but YMMV. I wouldn't repeat not memorable enough for me as im pretty picky.
-
07-10-25 17:33 #1961Senior Member

Posts: 36What was the damage?
Originally Posted by FrankReynolds
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 17:30 #1960Senior Member

Posts: 90Thanks. If you see her let us know how she is. She's got a really cute face.
Originally Posted by Linfeeramm
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 17:30 #1959Senior Member

Posts: 36Didn't book with her, been looking to. Booked with Mercedes, which I believe they work out of the same residence or are at least friends / colleagues of some sort. Mercedes matched the pictures and was great, so would prob recommend. But lmk how it goes for you.
Originally Posted by DuncanSpur
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 17:26 #1958Senior Member

Posts: 36From a review I read on reddit, she charges from $.5- Which means $.5 for just the standard nuru experience and I am guessing $$$ for everything. Seems pricey, but she is hot.
Originally Posted by Linfeeramm
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 17:16 #1957Senior Member

Posts: 37Milan is great, petite with DD manmades. Cool chick, somewhat cold personality.
Originally Posted by DoubleDave04
[View Original Post]
Tasha is gnd, soft body, thicker but not fat. She had a unique technique of being on top and simulating fs, not camelslide. If anyone else knows another girl that does this, please let me know.










Reply With Quote





