Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Submit Review
Page 38 of 167 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 2496
Come and Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #1941
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie7719  [View Original Post]
    New to the message scene. I google Santa Ana spa and 17th street and there were three spas that came up. What is the name of the spa she is at?
    IG: Sanuruhealing2025.

  2. #1940
    Quote Originally Posted by PooleParty  [View Original Post]
    She has not been working at ROM anymore for the past few months is what she told me, but definitely at Laguna and SA. Also all 3 of her IGs are somehow down so the only way to contact her is probably thru text or booking her at the spa.
    New to the message scene. I google Santa Ana spa and 17th street and there were three spas that came up. What is the name of the spa she is at?

  3. #1939
    Quote Originally Posted by DuncanSpur  [View Original Post]
    Her account got disabled. I don't know what is her new handle.
    Saw this on IG. Avonsbackupacc.

  4. #1938
    Quote Originally Posted by UjuJonas  [View Original Post]
    What's the full name of ROM?
    Type in ROM (Day) Spa on google & go from there.

  5. #1937
    Quote Originally Posted by CheepMoney  [View Original Post]
    I keep forgetting, Storm extras is prettty expensive no? Premium pricing make me hesitant to try.
    Her service is top tier but you're right the extras are def expensive, she actually charged me higher than what the spa quoted the first time I saw her which caught me off guard.

  6. #1936
    Quote Originally Posted by PooleParty  [View Original Post]
    She has not been working at ROM anymore for the past few months is what she told me, but definitely at Laguna and SA. Also all 3 of her IGs are somehow down so the only way to contact her is probably thru text or booking her at the spa.
    I keep forgetting, Storm extras is prettty expensive no? Premium pricing make me hesitant to try.

  7. #1935

    Storm

    Quote Originally Posted by McNutties  [View Original Post]
    Seems to work maybe 4 days a week. Hard to miss if you check. Also she is at ROM sometimes as well.
    She has not been working at ROM anymore for the past few months is what she told me, but definitely at Laguna and SA. Also all 3 of her IGs are somehow down so the only way to contact her is probably thru text or booking her at the spa.

  8. #1934
    Quote Originally Posted by DuncanSpur  [View Original Post]
    Her account got disabled. I don't know what is her new handle.
    She is pretty consistently either at Laguna or Santa Ana (17) locations. Seems to work maybe 4 days a week. Hard to miss if you check. Also she is at ROM sometimes as well.

  9. #1933

    Storm

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafaza99  [View Original Post]
    What's her IG? I saw someone posted that it was miamihayami but now when I search for that nothing comes up.
    Her account got disabled. I don't know what is her new handle.

  10. #1932

    Demiloveexx

    Anyone see her? Are the pics she posts on IG close to what she looks like?

  11. #1931

    Samantha May / Lake Forest

    Does anyone have experiences with Samantha? She works at Amazing Wellness in LF. IG is nuruvoodoo. Thanks!

  12. #1930

    Storm contact

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFree12  [View Original Post]
    Can def vouch for Storm's BBBJ. Literally sucks a mean one. YMMV but she always lets me nut in her mouth sometimes she spits, sometimes she swallows. I see her about 2 times a month LOL.
    What's her IG? I saw someone posted that it was miamihayami but now when I search for that nothing comes up.

  13. #1929

    Janet at ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by JaBrohn  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Janet at ROM before? How's her face / performance?
    I actually saw Janet very recently, I rarely try someone new with no reviews but her description interested me and my ATF was on vacation so I thought I'd take a chance, turned out to be the best decision I've made in a while. Janet walks in to the room and I can already tell she's stacked even with her scrubs on, she's a Latina / White mix, mid-late 20's, has an attractive face, and highlighted hair which suits her well. She started the massage and was super friendly, asking me lots of questions and making sure the pressure was good, not exactly CMT level but made me feel great as she knows how to use her body during it, sitting on my back and releasing the tension I had before she started sliding all over it and began teasing. Once she got me going she asked if I wanted to flip and I turned around to see one of the hottest bodies I've seen at this spa: hourglass figure with natural DDs, slim waist, wide hips, and a huge ass that was enhanced but an amazing time to play with. I'd compare her to a less dolled up version of Kylie Jenner with an insane BBL. Straddled herself on me and session included ass play, letting me feel / lotion up her tits, dirty talking, and lots of sliding. Gave me the choice of where I wanted to finish and titty fucked me to completion as our time ran out, milking me all over her nice tits. Overall, as good of an experience I could ask for with a new provider, I think she could start teasing earlier IMO but the flip is a super fun time, going to ask to turn over a bit early next visit so I can enjoy her even more. She just started this month and said she plans on being at ROM every Tuesday and the other day is random based on her schedule. Def a repeat down the line.

  14. #1928
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFree12  [View Original Post]
    Can def vouch for Storm's BBBJ. Literally sucks a mean one. YMMV but she always lets me nut in her mouth sometimes she spits, sometimes she swallows. I see her about 2 times a month LOL.
    What's the damage?

  15. #1927
    Has anyone seen Janet at ROM before? How's her face / performance?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape