Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 2497
-
07-10-25 17:16 #1957Senior Member

Posts: 37Milan is great, petite with DD manmades. Cool chick, somewhat cold personality.
Originally Posted by DoubleDave04
[View Original Post]
Tasha is gnd, soft body, thicker but not fat. She had a unique technique of being on top and simulating fs, not camelslide. If anyone else knows another girl that does this, please let me know.
-
07-10-25 16:17 #1956Senior Member

Posts: 52Monica is formerly Ramona at Haven. Lots of references in this thread on her. Anyone seen Vanessa?
Originally Posted by DoubleDave04
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 22:59 #1955Regular Member

Posts: 7Sorry, you're right. OC Wellness. I thought it was a popular spot discussed often on here.
IG: houseofocw.
Another IG: ocelevatewellness.
Her IG is vanes. Sangels.
-
07-09-25 20:03 #1954Senior Member

Posts: 925My guess is OC Wellness.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 16:47 #1953Senior Member

Posts: 3338What is OCW? Being obscure doesn't save you from LE and doesn't help us.
Originally Posted by Linfeeramm
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 23:16 #1952Senior Member

Posts: 80Imo think Milan is target / LV version of Coco. She's younger bit more cute, decent service & has manmades that are a bit firm to my liking. If I remember correctly chill & does offer FS.
Originally Posted by DoubleDave04
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 19:12 #1951Senior Member

Posts: 3338When I search this thread, I get over a dozen hits on Milan. Likely the same on the others.
Originally Posted by DoubleDave04
[View Original Post]
Tasha is alleged to be not quite so cute as the pix, sorta pudgy GND, and definitely not up for FS.
-
07-08-25 18:22 #1950Senior Member

Posts: 44ROM Talent
Left a review on Janet below in the thread after checking her out for the first time, she's hot af. Latina / White mix, pretty attractive face, insane body with natural DDs. Out of the others on your list I actually haven't seen anyone else though besides Milan, she was pretty chill, decent looking petite Asian with a nice body and manmades.
Originally Posted by DoubleDave04
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 17:26 #1949Senior Member

Posts: 41ROM. Janet / Hazel / Vanessa / Tasha / Milan / Monica?
Anyone seen any of these ladies at ROM and can give some info about them (body type, recommend or not, service, etc? Janet / Hazel / Vanessa / Tasha / Milan / Monica.
Thanks.
-
07-08-25 14:49 #1948Regular Member

Posts: 7OCW Vanessa
Anyone have any reports on this chick? I want to book, but OCW doesn't give chicks' contact info or donation amounts and require that you discuss with the chick in person.
For $100 just as an entry fee for the 1 hr, how much is she taxing LMAO.
-
07-03-25 11:14 #1947Regular Member

Posts: 21ROM Charlie
Had a great experience at ROM. Verification was easy on IG and then booked Charlie. Showed up and storefront was very clean and girl at the front was really cute too. Was brought back to a dark room, clean and has good speakers for music. Then comes in Charlie, 5'2" ish, petite, girl next door vibes, very cute. She started by doing a little massage and then did some nuru, then massaged my balls until junior stood up. She did HJ while we cuddled in multiple positions, allowing me to finger her, until I exploded all over her. She was very sensual and would do it again.
-
06-30-25 21:46 #1946Senior Member

Posts: 288LF Nuru options
Yumi is petite, good looking asian. She is in her 30's though so ages out a bit for me personally but she's cool. YMMV.
Originally Posted by CheepMoney
[View Original Post]
I think I might be confusing Elly & Nina. I know I've seen one and she also works at ROM as Ella. I think that's Nina. She's great but I've generally rolled with Mia at ROM since they are similar. YMMV.
Is Kai at LF112? I would have thought I've turned over all the nuru stones so unless she's new, she was a no repeat and not memorable.
-
06-30-25 18:07 #1945Senior Member

Posts: 38Kai at LF
Yumi, Elly & Kai captures my attention.
Kai is my atf Asian. Great personality, beautiful smile and a models body. Service is top notch.
-
06-30-25 17:49 #1944Senior Member

Posts: 80How is Nina?
Originally Posted by GoClippers
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 17:10 #1943Senior Member

Posts: 58No experience with those names.
Originally Posted by CheepMoney
[View Original Post]
Nina at nuru starz is my ATF at that location.










Reply With Quote






