Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 167 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 2498
Because You Want The Best
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #1958
    Quote Originally Posted by Linfeeramm  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any reports on this chick? I want to book, but OCW doesn't give chicks' contact info or donation amounts and require that you discuss with the chick in person.

    For $100 just as an entry fee for the 1 hr, how much is she taxing LMAO.
    From a review I read on reddit, she charges from $.5- Which means $.5 for just the standard nuru experience and I am guessing $$$ for everything. Seems pricey, but she is hot.

  2. #1957
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen any of these ladies at ROM and can give some info about them (body type, recommend or not, service, etc? Janet / Hazel / Vanessa / Tasha / Milan / Monica.

    Thanks.
    Milan is great, petite with DD manmades. Cool chick, somewhat cold personality.

    Tasha is gnd, soft body, thicker but not fat. She had a unique technique of being on top and simulating fs, not camelslide. If anyone else knows another girl that does this, please let me know.

  3. #1956
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen any of these ladies at ROM and can give some info about them (body type, recommend or not, service, etc? Janet / Hazel / Vanessa / Tasha / Milan / Monica.

    Thanks.
    Monica is formerly Ramona at Haven. Lots of references in this thread on her. Anyone seen Vanessa?

  4. #1955
    Sorry, you're right. OC Wellness. I thought it was a popular spot discussed often on here.

    IG: houseofocw.

    Another IG: ocelevatewellness.

    Her IG is vanes. Sangels.

  5. #1954
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    What is OCW? Being obscure doesn't save you from LE and doesn't help us.
    My guess is OC Wellness.

  6. #1953
    Quote Originally Posted by Linfeeramm  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any reports on this chick? I want to book, but OCW doesn't give chicks' contact info or donation amounts and require that you discuss with the chick in person.

    For $100 just as an entry fee for the 1 hr, how much is she taxing LMAO.
    What is OCW? Being obscure doesn't save you from LE and doesn't help us.

  7. #1952
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen any of these ladies at ROM and can give some info about them (body type, recommend or not, service, etc? Janet / Hazel / Vanessa / Tasha / Milan / Monica.

    Thanks.
    Imo think Milan is target / LV version of Coco. She's younger bit more cute, decent service & has manmades that are a bit firm to my liking. If I remember correctly chill & does offer FS.

  8. #1951
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen any of these ladies at ROM and can give some info about them (body type, recommend or not, service, etc? Janet / Hazel / Vanessa / Tasha / Milan / Monica.

    Thanks.
    When I search this thread, I get over a dozen hits on Milan. Likely the same on the others.

    Tasha is alleged to be not quite so cute as the pix, sorta pudgy GND, and definitely not up for FS.

  9. #1950

    ROM Talent

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen any of these ladies at ROM and can give some info about them (body type, recommend or not, service, etc? Janet / Hazel / Vanessa / Tasha / Milan / Monica.

    Thanks.
    Left a review on Janet below in the thread after checking her out for the first time, she's hot af. Latina / White mix, pretty attractive face, insane body with natural DDs. Out of the others on your list I actually haven't seen anyone else though besides Milan, she was pretty chill, decent looking petite Asian with a nice body and manmades.

  10. #1949

    ROM. Janet / Hazel / Vanessa / Tasha / Milan / Monica?

    Anyone seen any of these ladies at ROM and can give some info about them (body type, recommend or not, service, etc? Janet / Hazel / Vanessa / Tasha / Milan / Monica.

    Thanks.

  11. #1948

    OCW Vanessa

    Anyone have any reports on this chick? I want to book, but OCW doesn't give chicks' contact info or donation amounts and require that you discuss with the chick in person.

    For $100 just as an entry fee for the 1 hr, how much is she taxing LMAO.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250708_114422_Instagram-EDIT.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250708_114446_Instagram.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250708_114514_Instagram.jpg‎  

  12. #1947

    ROM Charlie

    Had a great experience at ROM. Verification was easy on IG and then booked Charlie. Showed up and storefront was very clean and girl at the front was really cute too. Was brought back to a dark room, clean and has good speakers for music. Then comes in Charlie, 5'2" ish, petite, girl next door vibes, very cute. She started by doing a little massage and then did some nuru, then massaged my balls until junior stood up. She did HJ while we cuddled in multiple positions, allowing me to finger her, until I exploded all over her. She was very sensual and would do it again.

  13. #1946

    LF Nuru options

    Quote Originally Posted by CheepMoney  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for asians at these two places?

    Yumi, Elly & Kai captures my attention.
    Yumi is petite, good looking asian. She is in her 30's though so ages out a bit for me personally but she's cool. YMMV.

    I think I might be confusing Elly & Nina. I know I've seen one and she also works at ROM as Ella. I think that's Nina. She's great but I've generally rolled with Mia at ROM since they are similar. YMMV.

    Is Kai at LF112? I would have thought I've turned over all the nuru stones so unless she's new, she was a no repeat and not memorable.

  14. #1945

    Kai at LF

    Yumi, Elly & Kai captures my attention.

    Kai is my atf Asian. Great personality, beautiful smile and a models body. Service is top notch.

  15. #1944
    Quote Originally Posted by GoClippers  [View Original Post]
    No experience with those names.

    Nina at nuru starz is my ATF at that location.
    How is Nina?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape