Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 1238 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 596 1096 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 18564
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17139

    Nothing in Mason

    You will have to make a road trip of minimum 20 to 30 minutes depending on what part of Mason you will be. You can search the board for specifics on your own but places to look for.

    Sunflower, Spring and Sakura are what you will find the most. They can all get busy at times. Been through that. Sakura can be very busy and require a wait in the lobby. Ugghh. Sunflower is relatively small and Spring due to location gets very busy and can tough to park. Do not park in the busy plaza next door and walk over. They get very angry and will report your car to LEO.

    Stay safe. Have fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga24  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'm going to be spending the weekend in Mason and was hoping to visit my first FS AMP.

    Are there any good FS AMPs in or close to Mason?

  2. #17138

    Sakura

    I was in town, so stopped by to see Mimi, still good. I have not seen mimi in 3 years so she brought Sophia in and it was quite tge time. Would go broke if I lived closer.

  3. #17137

    Sakura Sophia

    Thought I'd try another one of the new girls. Lisa was outstanding so I figured I'd let Mimi deal another one off the deck. Sophia was dealt. Nice ass, nice natural tits maybe B-C cups a leg tattoo and an across the belly tattoo. Nice tease during a nice massage with nice activities to follow. Nice is pretty much the word I'd use to describe the encounter and the girl. It wasn't a let down but it wasn't spectacular. It was nice. Would I repeat? Sure, it I'm in the mood for a nice encounter, I think she's good for that and if that's what your looking for you'll be more than happy. Mimi is still top of the line with Lisa close to her heels. Where in the past I was pissed that I didn't just go with Mimi, I was glad about Lisa and Sophia. Will I try out the third girl this month? I dunno. That's going to be in Mimi's hands. But if I were to go back right now I'd be very happy to see Lisa again and I wouldn't be mad to see Sophia again.

  4. #17136

    Who?

    Sakura has Emma, Sophia and Lucy. Is it Lucy you visited? There is no Lisa.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd try another one of the new girls. Lisa was outstanding so I figured I'd let Mimi deal another one off the deck. Sophia was dealt. Nice ass, nice natural tits maybe B-C cups a leg tattoo and an across the belly tattoo. Nice tease during a nice massage with nice activities to follow. Nice is pretty much the word I'd use to describe the encounter and the girl. It wasn't a let down but it wasn't spectacular. It was nice. Would I repeat? Sure, it I'm in the mood for a nice encounter, I think she's good for that and if that's what your looking for you'll be more than happy. Mimi is still top of the line with Lisa close to her heels. Where in the past I was pissed that I didn't just go with Mimi, I was glad about Lisa and Sophia. Will I try out the third girl this month? I dunno. That's going to be in Mimi's hands. But if I were to go back right now I'd be very happy to see Lisa again and I wouldn't be mad to see Sophia again.

  5. #17135

    Sakura info

    Quote Originally Posted by Thedogxan  [View Original Post]
    So I've been contemplating going to Sakura, but every I pass by I always see dark tinted cars in the lot. Not sure if there's any feedback on that or if that's normal. A question I have is how much does it usually run for FS? Is it just CBJ? Is there a norm for how much it usually is'.

    Ty!
    Type Sakura in the "search thread" drop down box top right of this page. All the answers are here already. In other words, search and RTFF.

  6. #17134

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Thedogxan  [View Original Post]
    So I've been contemplating going to Sakura, but every I pass by I always see dark tinted cars in the lot. Not sure if there's any feedback on that or if that's normal. A question I have is how much does it usually run for FS? Is it just CBJ? Is there a norm for how much it usually is'.

    Ty!
    Sure thing.

    Probably 5 conversations about the car and I can't count how many about fees and services. At the bottom of the page are buttons to scroll back and look at recent and past post. You will find what you are asking for there good luck.

    BM.

  7. #17133

    Sakura Sophia

    Thought I'd try another one of the new girls. Lisa was outstanding so I figured I'd let Mimi deal another one off the deck. Sophia was dealt. Nice ass, nice natural tits maybe B-C cups a leg tattoo and an across the belly tattoo. Nice tease during a nice massage with nice activities to follow. Nice is pretty much the word I'd use to describe the encounter and the girl. It wasn't a let down but it wasn't spectacular. It was nice. Would I repeat? Sure, it I'm in the mood for a nice encounter, I think she's good for that and if that's what your looking for you'll be more than happy. Mimi is still top of the line with Lisa close to her heels. Where in the past I was pissed that I didn't just go with Mimi, I was glad about Lisa and Sophia. Will I try out the third girl this month? I dunno. That's going to be in Mimi's hands. But if I were to go back right now I'd be very happy to see Lisa again and I wouldn't be mad to see Sophia again.

  8. #17132

    Looking for AMP

    So I've been contemplating going to Sakura, but every I pass by I always see dark tinted cars in the lot. Not sure if there's any feedback on that or if that's normal. A question I have is how much does it usually run for FS? Is it just CBJ? Is there a norm for how much it usually is'.

    Ty!

  9. #17131

    Sakura

    For just little more drive. Try Sakura. Plenty of reviews on this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga24  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'm going to be spending the weekend in Mason and was hoping to visit my first FS AMP.

    Are there any good FS AMPs in or close to Mason?

  10. #17130
    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Contacted lilith,4 days later she responded. Wants 2 photos sent to of face.
    This matches my experience. Reached out to Lilith, took days for her to respond. When she did, she requested two specific selfies to verify. I let her know, respectfully, that I wasn't comfortable with that and asked if we could verify another way. After that, crickets as she cut me off.

    Lilith is well-reviewed and I have no reason to think she isn't trustworthy, but as CrazyEddy noted, it is not unheard of for well-known and trusted providers to flip and suddenly turn on mongers and post whatever they have on them all over social media. To me personally, it isn't worth the risk. I respect Lilith's right to ask and collect that stuff to make herself feel safe, but it's always going to be a hard no for me. Phones can be hacked, and law enforcement can pick a mobile device apart if they so choose. Even a provider who would never use PII against a monger could accidentally cause harm just by having it, and everyone who knows computers knows that "deleted" rarely means "truly deleted".

    I also respect Observant's position that some people care a lot less about giving out selfies and PII. Know your own risk-profile and monger accordingly. Stay safe out there regardless.

  11. #17129

    Sunflower

    Sunflower in Loveland is a good place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga24  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'm going to be spending the weekend in Mason and was hoping to visit my first FS AMP.

    Are there any good FS AMPs in or close to Mason?

  12. #17128
    Quote Originally Posted by Cousinlouie  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to the one in White Oak or Forest Park or does it apply to both?
    The one in Forest Park is a complete waste of time. When I was there a while back tell me it was a chunky lady wearing a apron like you would find in a grocery store so that pretty much the kibash on any thoughts of fun time.

  13. #17127

    Columbus to Mason

    Hello,

    I'm going to be spending the weekend in Mason and was hoping to visit my first FS AMP.

    Are there any good FS AMPs in or close to Mason?

  14. #17126
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdirect  [View Original Post]
    That is what I do, I don't need a review. alot of reviews are hot air , fake, or poster just hit a lucky day.. any way, seeing is believeing, and don't believe everything you (well you know)
    LOL. I do the same. Often times the girl I get is better than the one I went there to see. In the end it's up to you, how good your game is and how you treat the masseuse that determines how good your session is.

  15. #17125

    Just walk in

    That is what I do, I don't need a review. alot of reviews are hot air , fake, or poster just hit a lucky day.. any way, seeing is believeing, and don't believe everything you (well you know)

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape