Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 18558
-
07-05-25 19:42 #17103Senior Member

Posts: 180Batavia
I found this place listed with a Batavia address but I cannot verify that's it open.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/333435.html
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-25 19:39 #17102Senior Member

Posts: 2248Zen
Zen next to DQ on Ohio Pike is still accepting visitors.
Originally Posted by Clermont
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-25 18:29 #17101Senior Member

Posts: 70Wendy
This is Wendy's 4 or 5th stint at SF. Very sweet girl. If you want Sakura class pussy you will be disappointed. She is a great MILF and very sweet especially afterwards. She's not 25. YMMV.
Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce
[View Original Post]
BM.
-
07-05-25 18:25 #17100Senior Member

Posts: 70Gone
Amy is gone. I Wechat with her from time to time. She went to Lavender Lane for a bit. I will give an update when she lands at a new place. Very very impersonal and methodical massage. Zero personality.
Originally Posted by JustGlassin
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-25 18:06 #17099Senior Member

Posts: 70Been there done this
1000% legit. Great personality. But not a mongers world.
Originally Posted by JuslQQn
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-25 17:36 #17098Senior Member

Posts: 489Sunflower
Went to Sunflower recently for the first time in several months. I saw a chick there I'd seen before, I want to say her name is Wendy. Said she's 39, is average looking, but makes up for it with a good attitude. Like I did at Sakura recently, I cut right to the chase when I got in a room and showed her some grants and a cover. So we got right down to business. I left a happy man.
I went there thinking there'd be other mongers present, but it was dead at a time of day when I didn't expect it would be.
-
07-05-25 08:19 #17097Senior Member

Posts: 32Julie's
I visited last weekend and the petite lady wasn't there instead a younger chubbier girl. Totally legit no tease not even a great massage and WAY too much oil. I wonder if Julie shut the other lady down to preserve her shop
.
Originally Posted by Observant
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-25 14:24 #17096Senior Member

Posts: 2913 AMPs in Shelbyville, that are good to go to! I was surprised myself. There used to be to be a Japanese massage parlor near the Honda plant years ago! There isn't anything in Greensburgh. After numerous searches, it appears Greensburgh is dry! Surprising because of what the Asian culture is. You would think there would be a demand for it with international management at the plant!
Originally Posted by CrazyEddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-25 13:31 #17095Senior Member

Posts: 62Oops
Apologies, I was talking about Amelia. Haven't seen a Batavia address.
Originally Posted by Clermont
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 22:29 #17094Senior Member

Posts: 62Zen
There was one there two weeks ago. It's a house. And you have to get buzzed in. Visited last month, it was there. I was out of town for the last two weeks, will check tomorrow.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 19:08 #17093Senior Member

Posts: 346Not to be mean
It's been posted as 3 new girls plus Mimi.
Just go. You will get what you seek. Nothing has changed.
.
Originally Posted by MmQuarterback
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 18:05 #17092Senior Member

Posts: 1165Zen
Batavia ad. There isn't a massage place there.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
Possible, one may be going, but not currently.
-
07-03-25 17:57 #17091Senior Member

Posts: 208Duped
Yes, you are correct, and some of us were duped by a false advertisement on STG. I drove by the "new" location on Friday last week, and there was NO spa at all here. Not sure if the real "peaceful spa" is under scrutiny or not and whether I will visit, but STG in this case was a false lead.
Originally Posted by BuckMtn69
[View Original Post]
Nytehawk.
-
07-03-25 17:45 #17090Regular Member

Posts: 16Sakura lineup
Any info on the new lineup at Sakura? I am looking to drive that way sometime next week so any information would be helpful. Thanks.
-
07-03-25 14:53 #17089Senior Member

Posts: 459Zen
Are you talking the old one in Amelia or newly advertised one in Batavia?
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






