Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 1238 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 597 1097 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 18563
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17123

    Recent Flower Experience

    Made a visit back to your favorite flower shop. I've been going there since it opened and have always had decent experiences. For this visit, I legit wanted some help with low back pain but told Wendy to go easy and not too hard due to the pain I was in. Still wanted some massage help though. She did not understand and just stayed away from my low back entirely. I was covered most of the time, no teasing, on the flip she asked if it was my first time there. Told here no I've been here many times. Front room has new security TVs that show the front and back lots and common spaces inside. Standard finish which was completely lackluster and she was ready to cut me 20 minutes short. I got about 5 more minutes of boring massage. This was the worst experience I've had there. She took a few phone calls from you mongers during my visit. Given the camera situation and lackluster performance, I won't be going back until things change.

  2. #17122

    The short answer is no

    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyYork  [View Original Post]
    Be 2 Zen's now? That won't be confusing or anything. LOL.
    I didn't mention anything about Zen, nor did the two posts that I quoted, so not sure where you are coming to the conclusion that there will be two Zen Spas.

    The ad referenced to the new spa opening on Old St. Rt. 74 is going by another name, which I believe is "New you Spa".

    I think many of you need to either read the posts several times for accuracy, or maybe be sober when doing so! LOL.

    Take care and be safe!

  3. #17121

    Which Chinese Touch?

    Are you referring to the one in White Oak or Forest Park or does it apply to both?

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyMoney690  [View Original Post]
    Don't waist your time. Was an ok massage but nothing else.

  4. #17120
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWill123  [View Original Post]
    She's in her young 40's.
    I stopped there yesterday. Enjoyed my visit with Wendy. Not as spinny as Tiffany but got the job done nicely.

  5. #17119

    Sakura Lineup. Thanks Mike2024

    Just wanted to say thanks. Nice job. It's like the ESPN version of AMP baseball cards. We may want to consider additional stats and awards like " Rookie of the Year ", "Most Valuable Player (MVP)", Triple Crown winner *.

    Triple Crown includes leading the league in FS, BJ, and HJ events.

  6. #17118
    Senior Member


    Posts: 314

    Much appreciated!

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike2024  [View Original Post]
    Since you guys enjoyed Interex2's unique and informative layout, I thought I would give it a try. The current lineup for this month at Sakura is the following Emma, Sophia, Lucy and Mimi.

    Face Rankings:

    Emma = 9/10 beautiful.

    Sophia = 8/10 very pretty.

    Lucy = 8/10 very pretty.

    DFK Rankings:

    Emma = 9/10.

    Sophia = 9/10.

    Lucy = 9/10.

  7. #17117
    Senior Member


    Posts: 314

    Could you just answer the guy's question?

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEddy  [View Original Post]
    It's been posted as 3 new girls plus Mimi.

    Just go. You will get what you seek. Nothing has changed.
    Seriously. The review that the gentleman posted a while back told a tale of 4 women with unique services and levels of service.

    He's asking for a review of those services, not a "just go. " He, and I, would like to make the best decision for spending the hard earned cheddar, for one's personal preferences.

    Is it too much to ask that someone say something more? It's not just about having a good time, it's about having the "best" time for one's personal tastes.

    If you don't want to share that information, that is perfectly reasonable, but "just go" hardly answers the question asked.

  8. #17116

    Sounds like a place to visit

    Never been out that way. Maybe a day trip is in order to pay a visit. Have you been to all 3 AMPs? Which one do you recommend to visit first?

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyHobbist  [View Original Post]
    3 AMPs in Shelbyville, that are good to go to! I was surprised myself. There used to be to be a Japanese massage parlor near the Honda plant years ago! There isn't anything in Greensburgh. After numerous searches, it appears Greensburgh is dry! Surprising because of what the Asian culture is. You would think there would be a demand for it with international management at the plant!

  9. #17115
    Quote Originally Posted by Observant  [View Original Post]
    The provider that outed the monger is certified crazy. We have never seen any bad reports about Lilith.

    There are providers who screen with some identifying information. Yes, we have a choice to move on but I make exceptions for well reviewed credible providers, and they are on my bucket list.

    Do what feels right.

    Ob.
    Can't go wrong with never share identifying info.

    Just don't, it is shared forever including LEO getting access to providers phone.

    Not worth the risk.

  10. #17114

    Sakura

    Since you guys enjoyed Interex2's unique and informative layout, I thought I would give it a try. The current lineup for this month at Sakura is the following Emma, Sophia, Lucy and Mimi.

    Face Rankings:

    Emma = 9/10 – beautiful.

    Sophia = 8/10 – very pretty.

    Lucy = 8/10 – very pretty.

    DFK Rankings:

    Emma = 9/10.

    Sophia = 9/10.

    Lucy = 9/10.

    All three girls are decent dfk kissers.

    Age Rankings:

    Emma = 24.

    Lucy = 26.

    Sophia = 28.

    Height Rankings:

    Lucy = 5'3".

    Emma = 5'4".

    Sophia = 5'5".

    Rack Rankings:

    Lucy = perky C-cup.

    Emma = C-cup.

    Sophia = Larger C-cup.

    Body Rankings:

    Lucy = Nice figure 8 body (110 lbs).

    Emma = Above average (110 lbs).

    Sophia = top heavy, nice tattoo on left leg (115 lbs).

    Experience Rankings:

    Emma = GFE.

    Sophia = GFE – very friendly.

    Lucy = GFE – very welcoming.

    BBBJ Rankings.

    Emma = sensual.

    Sophia = strong suction.

    Lucy = sloppy.

    Honey Hole Rankings.

    Emma = nice ride (Trimmed kitty).

    Sophia= wild ride (shaved kitty).

    Lucy = Nice and tight (Trimmed kitty).

    To help out the newbies, this is the donations.

    House fees:

    1/2 hr – 40.

    1 hr – 60.

    Tips (on top of house fees):

    HJ – 60.

    BBJ – 120.

    FS – 160.

    4 hands – 360.

    Hope this helps.

    Mike2024.

  11. #17113

    Photo verification.

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Contacted lilith,4 days later she responded.

    Wants 2 photos sent to of face.

    No way I would ever send a Pic of myself to a hooker for her to save, at any time those pics could be used to blackmail or harass you, never send out your personal info or pics.

    Just recently a trusted provider outed a customer with his personal info, just don't do it.

    Move on to another provider.
    The provider that outed the monger is certified crazy. We have never seen any bad reports about Lilith.

    There are providers who screen with some identifying information. Yes, we have a choice to move on but I make exceptions for well reviewed credible providers, and they are on my bucket list.

    Do what feels right.

    Ob.

  12. #17112

    Will there

    Be 2 Zen's now? That won't be confusing or anything. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotYourAverage  [View Original Post]
    I called the number on the ad today and was told they will opening next week and not July 1 like the ad says. I suppose remodeling has been delayed. LOL The location is a strip of businesses on Old State Route 74 behind Meijer in Eastgate. Coocoo (pronounced like the bird) quoted 60/ hr and two therapists will be available. I didn't ask any other questions.

  13. #17111

    Chinese touch

    Don't waist your time. Was an ok massage but nothing else.

  14. #17110

    Yes

    Too much info to a provider may inevitably cause you a lot of pain. Burner phones are there for that reason. This has been a subject on here many times by some very respected long term mongers and they will all tell you the same thing. It's not worth it. These girls are in it for the money and if / when that stops they sometimes will turn on you even the ones with the most personal relationships. Be safe friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Contacted lilith,4 days later she responded.

    Wants 2 photos sent to of face.

    No way I would ever send a Pic of myself to a hooker for her to save, at any time those pics could be used to blackmail or harass you, never send out your personal info or pics.

    Just recently a trusted provider outed a customer with his personal info, just don't do it.

    Move on to another provider.

  15. #17109

    Lilith wants photo

    Contacted lilith,4 days later she responded.

    Wants 2 photos sent to of face.

    No way I would ever send a Pic of myself to a hooker for her to save, at any time those pics could be used to blackmail or harass you, never send out your personal info or pics.

    Just recently a trusted provider outed a customer with his personal info, just don't do it.

    Move on to another provider.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape