Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 98 of 1238 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 148 198 598 1098 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 18565
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17110

    Yes

    Too much info to a provider may inevitably cause you a lot of pain. Burner phones are there for that reason. This has been a subject on here many times by some very respected long term mongers and they will all tell you the same thing. It's not worth it. These girls are in it for the money and if / when that stops they sometimes will turn on you even the ones with the most personal relationships. Be safe friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Contacted lilith,4 days later she responded.

    Wants 2 photos sent to of face.

    No way I would ever send a Pic of myself to a hooker for her to save, at any time those pics could be used to blackmail or harass you, never send out your personal info or pics.

    Just recently a trusted provider outed a customer with his personal info, just don't do it.

    Move on to another provider.

  2. #17109

    Lilith wants photo

    Contacted lilith,4 days later she responded.

    Wants 2 photos sent to of face.

    No way I would ever send a Pic of myself to a hooker for her to save, at any time those pics could be used to blackmail or harass you, never send out your personal info or pics.

    Just recently a trusted provider outed a customer with his personal info, just don't do it.

    Move on to another provider.

  3. #17108

    Sakura Lisa

    Saw Lisa. Told Mimi I'd see her or a new girl that she thought would treat me right. She recommended Lisa. Lisa has the nicest ass I have ever felt on an Asian and her tits were not tiny but not huge. I felt them a lot and I couldn't tell that they are bolted on, so I'm going to guess they were factory installed. Her technique on the rub was decent but the tease was awesome. I have a pretty long drive normally and I got stuck in traffic so I wasn't as fresh as I normally like to be for hobby time. She said "no problem " and took me to the bathroom and used a little hose attached to the toilet to give me a nice quick *****-bath. It was actually kinda fun! LOL.

    The tease and the rest of the standard sakura activities and I was spent. She finished up the rest of the hour with massaging my head and feet. I was sweating so much after the cardio she put me through that the opportunity to just lay there and be massaged was pretty nice.

    I would certainly recommend her and not turn her down if recommended by Mimi next time. She's not as passionate as Mimi, but that's a bar to high to use for normal comparison. Wouldn't be fair to try to hold someone up to Mimi's standards.

  4. #17107

    W at SFlower

    She's in her young 40's.

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    She's probably 53 or so. Everyone guesses way low on their age so she lies about it I'm sure. For further proof of this.

    Ever see the mugshots of the ones that get busted? They're always 49-62 yet everyone posts that rheu guess they were mid 30's, maybe early 40's. I have no idea how old Wendy is, just my thoughts on what she probably really is.

  5. #17106
    Quote Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce  [View Original Post]
    Went to Sunflower recently for the first time in several months. I saw a chick there I'd seen before, I want to say her name is Wendy. Said she's 39, is average looking, but makes up for it with a good attitude. Like I did at Sakura recently, I cut right to the chase when I got in a room and showed her some grants and a cover. So we got right down to business. I left a happy man.

    I went there thinking there'd be other mongers present, but it was dead at a time of day when I didn't expect it would be.
    It is my go to place and I'm quite pleased with the low traffic during the day. They get busy after 5 p. I've left the massage room with mongers on the couch at 530 p.

    Hopefully Tiffany hasn't rotated to a new place yet. Love that little spinner.

  6. #17105

    New Parlor in "Batavia"

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Batavia ad. There isn't a massage place there.

    Possible, one may be going, but not currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cousinlouie  [View Original Post]
    I found this place listed with a Batavia address but I cannot verify that's it open.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/333435.html
    I called the number on the ad today and was told they will opening next week and not July 1 like the ad says. I suppose remodeling has been delayed. LOL The location is a strip of businesses on Old State Route 74 behind Meijer in Eastgate. Coocoo (pronounced like the bird) quoted 60/ hr and two therapists will be available. I didn't ask any other questions.

  7. #17104

    39?

    Quote Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce  [View Original Post]
    Went to Sunflower recently for the first time in several months. I saw a chick there I'd seen before, I want to say her name is Wendy. Said she's 39, is average looking, but makes up for it with a good attitude. Like I did at Sakura recently, I cut right to the chase when I got in a room and showed her some grants and a cover. So we got right down to business. I left a happy man.

    I went there thinking there'd be other mongers present, but it was dead at a time of day when I didn't expect it would be.
    She's probably 53 or so. Everyone guesses way low on their age so she lies about it I'm sure. For further proof of this.

    Ever see the mugshots of the ones that get busted? They're always 49-62 yet everyone posts that rheu guess they were mid 30's, maybe early 40's. I have no idea how old Wendy is, just my thoughts on what she probably really is.

  8. #17103

    Batavia

    I found this place listed with a Batavia address but I cannot verify that's it open.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/333435.html

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Batavia ad. There isn't a massage place there.

    Possible, one may be going, but not currently.

  9. #17102

    Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by Clermont  [View Original Post]
    There was one there two weeks ago. It's a house. And you have to get buzzed in. Visited last month, it was there. I was out of town for the last two weeks, will check tomorrow.
    Zen next to DQ on Ohio Pike is still accepting visitors.

  10. #17101

    Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce  [View Original Post]
    Went to Sunflower recently for the first time in several months. I saw a chick there I'd seen before, I want to say her name is Wendy. Said she's 39, is average looking, but makes up for it with a good attitude. Like I did at Sakura recently, I cut right to the chase when I got in a room and showed her some grants and a cover. So we got right down to business. I left a happy man.

    I went there thinking there'd be other mongers present, but it was dead at a time of day when I didn't expect it would be.
    This is Wendy's 4 or 5th stint at SF. Very sweet girl. If you want Sakura class pussy you will be disappointed. She is a great MILF and very sweet especially afterwards. She's not 25. YMMV.

    BM.

  11. #17100

    Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by JustGlassin  [View Original Post]
    I visited last weekend and the petite lady wasn't there instead a younger chubbier girl. Totally legit no tease not even a great massage and WAY too much oil. I wonder if Julie shut the other lady down to preserve her shop

    .
    Amy is gone. I Wechat with her from time to time. She went to Lavender Lane for a bit. I will give an update when she lands at a new place. Very very impersonal and methodical massage. Zero personality.

  12. #17099

    Been there done this

    Quote Originally Posted by JuslQQn  [View Original Post]
    If it is, she's always been legit and does a better than average massage, but I wouldn't expect anything more.
    1000% legit. Great personality. But not a mongers world.

  13. #17098

    Sunflower

    Went to Sunflower recently for the first time in several months. I saw a chick there I'd seen before, I want to say her name is Wendy. Said she's 39, is average looking, but makes up for it with a good attitude. Like I did at Sakura recently, I cut right to the chase when I got in a room and showed her some grants and a cover. So we got right down to business. I left a happy man.

    I went there thinking there'd be other mongers present, but it was dead at a time of day when I didn't expect it would be.

  14. #17097

    Julie's

    I visited last weekend and the petite lady wasn't there instead a younger chubbier girl. Totally legit no tease not even a great massage and WAY too much oil. I wonder if Julie shut the other lady down to preserve her shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Observant  [View Original Post]
    She is sharing space with an older petite woman and she delivers. Just a regular old' HE. Not Julie. As you said.

    Ob.
    .

  15. #17096
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEddy  [View Original Post]
    A new place that gets mentioned. I would not have guessed it would be in Shelbyville but so be it. Hope they stay off the radar for a while but flourish. We need more new places worth visiting.
    3 AMPs in Shelbyville, that are good to go to! I was surprised myself. There used to be to be a Japanese massage parlor near the Honda plant years ago! There isn't anything in Greensburgh. After numerous searches, it appears Greensburgh is dry! Surprising because of what the Asian culture is. You would think there would be a demand for it with international management at the plant!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape