Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 30805
-
07-01-25 07:55 #28105Senior Member

Posts: 438Thank you for reminding me that even though the ad say no bare anything that some of them are still into bare services. Always wanted to see her because I'm a fan of her pictures. Something about the resting ***** face LOL. Reached out before but scheduling was an issue. She has told me a few times that she will make availability for me. Crazy how a simple text almost made me fold. LOL.
Originally Posted by MrSmithwick
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-25 07:41 #28104Senior Member

Posts: 409Many times until
I use to see her back in the day. Love the the fact that she took it in the ass like a champ. Great BBBJ! I posted a couple videos on Xvideos but with new laws you have to verify to see them. She took a break or left at one point and when she started posting again, she developed GPS. So that was my last visit. She would also post the whole no AA thing. She's actually one of the providers that told me she just does that to keep her prices up. My first time seeing her was me responding to a no AA ad of hers. Pretty silly to me LOL.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
She was fun but nothing special. She's actually very trailer park. I am not sure how she is now or what her donations are.
Stay safe.
BLK
-
06-30-25 15:42 #28103Senior Member

Posts: 750The Skin issue I believe she had was Eczema and at times it looked pretty bad freaked me out a little bit. We had a good connection at one time I actually met her walking down the road by the Studio apartments on Brentwood and had a cardate with her and afterwards she started offering me to see her in her room. Never had a bad date with her but again when the Eczema started appearing it kinda threw me off. From recent pics tho she still looks good and if you want to give her a try I think she in Raleigh until the 15th of July.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 11:22 #28102Senior Member

Posts: 173Years ago
I saw her back in the Backpage days. I don't recall any noticeable skin issues. She was nice enough, but I didn't repeat.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 09:11 #28101Senior Member

Posts: 125Yep. Formerly Danika from BKS. She's been talked about plenty of times in here. Pics are real and in my experience very easy set up. I haven't seen her since last year so not sure about the 'no new clients'. She can be a great time, little inconsistent but overall very good.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 08:28 #28100Senior Member

Posts: 261Taylormade
I remember she used to post a while ago and suddenly, she took a break.
I tried to see her in the past, but there were few reports indicating skin problems all over her that were not being shown in the pics she was posting, but some pics in her posts confirmed that.
Does anyone had the chance to see her and see if that is still an issue?
Thanks,
-
06-28-25 11:58 #28099Senior Member

Posts: 218Latina
I've been trying to set up something with this one for a long time and she still have the same reply. She do not take new clients. Has anybody experienced this MILF?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/189338783
-
06-27-25 08:17 #28098Senior Member

Posts: 1657Decent provider, have seen her a handful of times. Good looking girl, she gets into the session. Great on topping off to prepare for the next set of activities. She rides cock well and perhaps better If you're well endowed, she can take it. I have let her ride till she soaks my cock then turn her over to bang out K9 as I like to beat the brakes off that ass, more so because her resting B face gives me purpose to be rough with her. Every session has been all bare activities and CIP every time. She's not quick to respond so make sure you don't "A list" her. Be safe fellas.
Originally Posted by WolfPack1290
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 07:42 #28097Senior Member

Posts: 261Post #1324 in the BB beauties ([URL]http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30763-Bareback-beauties&p=7320923&viewfull=1#post7320923).
Originally Posted by WolfPack1290
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 18:24 #28096Regular Member

Posts: 18Toya
Has anybody seen Toya? There's one review but curious if other have experience?
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/82322447
-
06-26-25 17:48 #28095Senior Member

Posts: 42Kim is legit some rules everything is covered but a safe option.
Originally Posted by Ashkbp
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 12:39 #28094Senior Member

Posts: 227Is that the same Samara from few years ago that retired? If so, share her contact please.
Originally Posted by OldManTucker
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 18:01 #28093Senior Member

Posts: 174Well after trying to rebook this a few times and the same thing over an over of I'm on the way and then she goes MIA I'm giving up here. She's always been super flaky and I would probably suggest to absolutely avoid if you actually want to see somebody.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 13:41 #28092Senior Member

Posts: 223Provide more information
Her Instagram handle sure would be useful. You haven't given us much to go on. Do better.
Originally Posted by Ashkbp
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 13:34 #28091Senior Member

Posts: 300Kim
Has anyone ever seen Kim. Post on IG. Talk to her before. Anyway in Raleigh. Hoping someonemsaw her before.











Reply With Quote





