Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 30812
-
06-23-25 11:28 #28097Senior Member

Posts: 128. I plan to repeat.
Originally Posted by MissippiMud
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 09:44 #28096Senior Member

Posts: 1710Becky
Saw Becky recently on a whim. She's got a pretty cool, laid back personality and her comms are good. YMMV though since she's gained some weight since those pics and she had a lot of bruises and bandaids on her legs, which is always concerning. Her BBBJ was amazing. Like she was going for last breath of oxygen on a deep sea dive. The rest was pretty hot too. Accomodating different positions, came on her stomach and tits, but yeah, the looks and the other stuff weren't the best.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...2/365733074302
-
06-22-25 18:28 #28095Senior Member

Posts: 925I just gave one. That was my experience. There were positive reviews on EB / LC as well. YMMV.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-25 18:17 #28094Senior Member

Posts: 409I won't be trying her
She quoted me qv car play $100 incall was $120, $200 and $300. Nothing about her, her ad or the few reports on her makes me believe that she is worth that kind of money. Take the fact that she hangs with Alexxa and the odds go down even more. A box full of needles says absolutely not. She isn't staying with a sibling, that was a boyfriend or the guy she uses with. An abundance of needles and a sharps box is a huge red flag. A person cannot receive a large amount of needles at one time. This is to prevent selling or giving them away for unintended purposes. I'm glad that you had fun, just be careful when seeing her. This screams thief. Might not be her and if not then someone that she associates with. Stealing of medical supplies is a felony which means she may be on the watch list.
Originally Posted by ThatDude820
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
BLK.
-
06-22-25 12:49 #28093Senior Member

Posts: 38Maddie
Dream about Maddie 2 months ago. I always am looking for a good deepthroat expert. Coms were pretty good, got there and talked with her a bit. Went and did LEO check and when I went to put the donation saw a sharps bin that was really large and full of needles. Like comically large so I asked her about it since there seemed to be no marks. Whoever was her male roommate had a medical issue that required shots. I of course asked if she used and she responded no, and that she also gets tested every couple of months for everything. Had her strip and checked her for marks then went to town on a BBBJ.
She's a little dead behind the eyes and I wanted her to strip me and she acted like she didn't know what to do. No gag reflex, will let you go a little rough which was a lot of fun. Had knocking from the roommate in the middle and she told him to leave. (I am thinking sibling or something from the way she yelled) CIM and was pretty happy overall. The real issue is it felt like there wasn't a person behind those eyes and that made me feel bad after I deposited the kids.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/022246636447
-
06-22-25 12:41 #28092Senior Member

Posts: 38Jace
Went to dream about Jace and requested a deepthroat experience. Conveyed what I liked beforehand but the moment anything started it was very much generic, not deep, and I pretty much had to keep my hands to myself through it all. Left not too happy since coms were spotty and of course the 15-20 walking around, talking to her other friend in the room, using the bathroom. I finally told her I was leaving or she could start which I think put her in a sour mood. Add 25 lbs to the photos. Pretty sure the bathroom visit was to take or use something since she brought her purse in. Wouldn't recommend.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/393213899559
-
06-22-25 10:12 #28091Senior Member

Posts: 1710She's never had a good review.
Originally Posted by Wftosser
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-25 08:59 #28090Senior Member

Posts: 107Summer (again)
Hey folks.
Summer asked me to post for her again. With some quick searching you can learn all about her pros (great body, tight, cute, petite, nice person, no candy, safe secure place, low mileage, etc.) and cons (no GFE, relatively pricey).
She clearly has some time management / life skills deficiencies. She has not been able to post her own ads for 6 months since she lost her license.
Anyway, please reach out if you'd like her number.
-
06-21-25 13:15 #28089Senior Member

Posts: 39Alanis again
I actually took a shot and I enjoyed my time with her. Pics seem fairly accurate, of course since I lost my BKS access due to inactivity or compromise (not sure which) I can't see the unblurred face versions / or when the pics were done for comparison, but body wise from the pics. I'd say only maybe only a little padding added,. Engaging as one can be that doesn't speak English had a little fun with google translate. , had no issues telling what she enjoyed during dinner, handles a lolipop pretty decently in my opinion. Probably a bit pricy for most people's taste. But that goes with the BKS territory. Since at least in my past experience in the they generally are put up in decent places.
She even helped me get dressed before I left, and not in a get out the door way.
Hopefully eventually I'll be able to get back on the site and see what else is on offer.
And I'm sure you know all this already but for anyone else who comes along.
I'd repeat if I was feeling the the Latina itch, since I been away for so long and trying to figure out what is what is still confusing me these days. Maybe I'm just older and and more careful and preferring to stick to familiar places.
Originally Posted by ProfessorVan
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-25 08:59 #28088Senior Member

Posts: 925Nelly / Juicy
Wow this is remarkable detail for a "friend of a friend" but as always YMMV. Not arguing or white knighting, just sharing my own first hand experience. Saw Juicy yesterday, not knowing she was "Nelly" from this post for a BBBJ qv special advertised for a Freaky Friday. Saw a review on LC / EB that was glowing about oral skills but also said pics were slightly old, but took the plunge. Comes were immediate, almost surprisingly so. Very pleasant and accommodating. The HHR BBBJ special allows 2 pops, but I knew I couldn't do that LOL. The girl who answered the door was much younger than I thought given the review. I was expecting 50 ish, but she looks late 30's. Attractive face, perky boobs, And thick curves. Some belly damage but certainly not 60 lbs on pics. Most of all she had a very sweet personality. We talked naturally from moment one and she told me about the negative review. She put her pup (a blue pitty) away in bathroom before I arrived and I never heard from him! We did an LE check, I disrobed from the waist down and she disrobed from the waist up. She got between my legs and gave a fantastic memorable non-rushed BBBJ until I CIM hard. She doesn't swallow, which I don't really care, but caught every last drop. Next time I will try FS. Afterwards we talked and she told me she had one hobbyist that violated her one main rule, no FIV, and did so almost immediately when both were naked. And when no apologies or changes in behavior came, she stopped the session and put three money in the bathroom with three dog, which is exactly what I would've done, but certainly not robbery. These girls have rules and preferences just like we do, and if I don't agree, I move on to sometime else. I respect boundaries. Whatever the case, I had a stellar experience and will repeat when in the Triangle. Tell her Will sent you.
Originally Posted by StBrolinSf
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/winst...i/891500865116
-
06-20-25 07:14 #28087Senior Member

Posts: 218Kim
I met Kim and had a nice time. I went for the buffet. She is a very nice lady with good hygiene but stays in a near condemned condition hotel. She asked me to come back and try the tongue bath. Will repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/134603667925
-
06-18-25 11:25 #28086Senior Member

Posts: 173Links gone
Who are you referring to?
Originally Posted by KDurant9
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 10:03 #28085Senior Member

Posts: 585The inexperienced ones just haven't learned that so much of the reason we come to see them is psychological. It's acceptance. It's making us feel like they chose to fuck us. We can all take care of the physical needs by ourselves. Making you feel like a disgusting ogre is the exact opposite of why most of us want to see a provider.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
Although it sounds like this one is more nuts / scammer than actual provider.
-
06-18-25 09:11 #28084Regular Member

Posts: 17Alanis Continued
Spot on! BKS pics are always at least 5-10 years old. I think only good luck so far I had was with Anastasia.
Originally Posted by ProfessorVan
[View Original Post]
Hated time with Phara, Calena, and Janela.
Here and there they come with few more new options but none so fat seem to have been positives.
-
06-18-25 07:44 #28083Senior Member

Posts: 261You know who is down in the same path? Alexxxa (https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...s/086146632219).
Originally Posted by JocoGuy007
[View Original Post]
I had great time in the past with her even though she gained weight the last 1-2 years.
I couldn't find any of my regular ones so she was near my area and to my surprise she answered fast. Once in there, her room was a mess. Personal belonging piled up everywhere.
The problem is when I started talking with her, as her breath was a killer for me. I couldn't resist and once clothes were off, I told her I had to go. I left half of the donation with her and left.
It seems personal hygiene is not priority for her anymore, and it is sad because she was always fun.











Reply With Quote





