Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 282 682 1182 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28099

  2. #28098

    Samara

    She will be hosting July 10-12 in Wilmington. If you've seen her you know what to expect, others can read her thread on Charlotte board. She sees seniors members only. Dm for number.

  3. #28097
    Quote Originally Posted by MissippiMud  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/Alanis

    I saw your post and thought I'd check her out. Her face looks much younger than 40s. Doesn't really no English. But we were able to communicate without it. I didn't run into any limits and wasn't rushed at any point


    Appears TGTBT. Anyone with intel? May have to TOFTT. Feel free to message.
    . I plan to repeat.

  4. #28096

    Becky

    Saw Becky recently on a whim. She's got a pretty cool, laid back personality and her comms are good. YMMV though since she's gained some weight since those pics and she had a lot of bruises and bandaids on her legs, which is always concerning. Her BBBJ was amazing. Like she was going for last breath of oxygen on a deep sea dive. The rest was pretty hot too. Accomodating different positions, came on her stomach and tits, but yeah, the looks and the other stuff weren't the best.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...2/365733074302

  5. #28095
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    She's never had a good review.
    I just gave one. That was my experience. There were positive reviews on EB / LC as well. YMMV.

  6. #28094

    I won't be trying her

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDude820  [View Original Post]
    Dream about Maddie 2 months ago. I always am looking for a good deepthroat expert. Coms were pretty good, got there and talked with her a bit. Went and did LEO check and when I went to put the donation saw a sharps bin that was really large and full of needles. Like comically large so I asked her about it since there seemed to be no marks. Whoever was her male roommate had a medical issue that required shots. I of course asked if she used and she responded no, and that she also gets tested every couple of months for everything. Had her strip and checked her for marks then went to town on a BBBJ.

    She's a little dead behind the eyes and I wanted her to strip me and she acted like she didn't know what to do. No gag reflex, will let you go a little rough which was a lot of fun. Had knocking from the roommate in the middle and she told him to leave. (I am thinking sibling or something from the way she yelled) CIM and was pretty happy overall. The real issue is it felt like there wasn't a person behind those eyes and that made me feel bad after I deposited the kids.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/022246636447
    She quoted me qv car play $100 incall was $120, $200 and $300. Nothing about her, her ad or the few reports on her makes me believe that she is worth that kind of money. Take the fact that she hangs with Alexxa and the odds go down even more. A box full of needles says absolutely not. She isn't staying with a sibling, that was a boyfriend or the guy she uses with. An abundance of needles and a sharps box is a huge red flag. A person cannot receive a large amount of needles at one time. This is to prevent selling or giving them away for unintended purposes. I'm glad that you had fun, just be careful when seeing her. This screams thief. Might not be her and if not then someone that she associates with. Stealing of medical supplies is a felony which means she may be on the watch list.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.

  7. #28093

    Maddie

    Dream about Maddie 2 months ago. I always am looking for a good deepthroat expert. Coms were pretty good, got there and talked with her a bit. Went and did LEO check and when I went to put the donation saw a sharps bin that was really large and full of needles. Like comically large so I asked her about it since there seemed to be no marks. Whoever was her male roommate had a medical issue that required shots. I of course asked if she used and she responded no, and that she also gets tested every couple of months for everything. Had her strip and checked her for marks then went to town on a BBBJ.

    She's a little dead behind the eyes and I wanted her to strip me and she acted like she didn't know what to do. No gag reflex, will let you go a little rough which was a lot of fun. Had knocking from the roommate in the middle and she told him to leave. (I am thinking sibling or something from the way she yelled) CIM and was pretty happy overall. The real issue is it felt like there wasn't a person behind those eyes and that made me feel bad after I deposited the kids.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/022246636447

  8. #28092

    Jace

    Went to dream about Jace and requested a deepthroat experience. Conveyed what I liked beforehand but the moment anything started it was very much generic, not deep, and I pretty much had to keep my hands to myself through it all. Left not too happy since coms were spotty and of course the 15-20 walking around, talking to her other friend in the room, using the bathroom. I finally told her I was leaving or she could start which I think put her in a sour mood. Add 25 lbs to the photos. Pretty sure the bathroom visit was to take or use something since she brought her purse in. Wouldn't recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/393213899559

  9. #28091
    Quote Originally Posted by Wftosser  [View Original Post]
    Wow this is remarkable detail for a "friend of a friend" but as always YMMV. Not arguing or white knighting, just sharing my own first hand experience. Saw Juicy yesterday, not knowing she was "Nelly" from this post for a BBBJ qv special advertised for a Freaky Friday. Saw a review on LC / EB that was glowing about oral skills but also said pics were slightly old, but took the plunge. Comes were immediate, almost surprisingly so. Very pleasant and accommodating. The HHR BBBJ special allows 2 pops, but I knew I couldn't do that LOL. The girl who answered the door was much younger than I thought given the review. I was expecting 50 ish, but she looks late 30's. Attractive face, perky boobs, And thick curves. Some belly damage but certainly not 60 lbs on pics. Most of all she had a very sweet personality. We talked naturally from moment one and she told me about the negative review. She put her pup (a blue pitty) away in bathroom before I arrived and I never heard from him! We did an LE check, I disrobed from the waist down and she disrobed from the waist up. She got between my legs and gave a fantastic memorable non-rushed BBBJ until I CIM hard. She doesn't swallow, which I don't really care, but caught every last drop. Next time I will try FS. Afterwards we talked and she told me she had one hobbyist that violated her one main rule, no FIV, and did so almost immediately when both were naked. And when no apologies or changes in behavior came, she stopped the session and put three money in the bathroom with three dog, which is exactly what I would've done, but certainly not robbery. These girls have rules and preferences just like we do, and if I don't agree, I move on to sometime else.
    She's never had a good review.

  10. #28090

    Summer (again)

    Hey folks.

    Summer asked me to post for her again. With some quick searching you can learn all about her pros (great body, tight, cute, petite, nice person, no candy, safe secure place, low mileage, etc.) and cons (no GFE, relatively pricey).

    She clearly has some time management / life skills deficiencies. She has not been able to post her own ads for 6 months since she lost her license.

    Anyway, please reach out if you'd like her number.

  11. #28089

    Alanis again

    I actually took a shot and I enjoyed my time with her. Pics seem fairly accurate, of course since I lost my BKS access due to inactivity or compromise (not sure which) I can't see the unblurred face versions / or when the pics were done for comparison, but body wise from the pics. I'd say only maybe only a little padding added,. Engaging as one can be that doesn't speak English had a little fun with google translate. , had no issues telling what she enjoyed during dinner, handles a lolipop pretty decently in my opinion. Probably a bit pricy for most people's taste. But that goes with the BKS territory. Since at least in my past experience in the they generally are put up in decent places.

    She even helped me get dressed before I left, and not in a get out the door way.

    Hopefully eventually I'll be able to get back on the site and see what else is on offer.

    And I'm sure you know all this already but for anyone else who comes along.

    I'd repeat if I was feeling the the Latina itch, since I been away for so long and trying to figure out what is what is still confusing me these days. Maybe I'm just older and and more careful and preferring to stick to familiar places.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorVan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting. I was considering seeing her myself this week but I can tell I would be disappointed relative to her pics. I should have thought to mention that the photos of the BKS girls are not always a completely accurate representation of them in the here and now.

  12. #28088

    Nelly / Juicy

    Quote Originally Posted by StBrolinSf  [View Original Post]
    A friend of a friend had a bad dream the other day. Let me tell you about this. He contacted Nelly, the person in the Durham area, here how it went.

    The good: decent location, good communication. That's all.

    The bad: she's 60 lbs heavier and 10 years older than her 40 yo advertised. Yes, and she's really ugly.

    The ugly: she has track marks on her leg, a gross V, the room stinks, she's loud, and will do anything to not deliver any service. As they started she yelled at my friend telling to not touch down there, yelling. How is that supposed to work then?

    She became aggressive so my friend decided to leave, she picked the donation to make sure my friend would not try to get it back, in my opinion he should have, and she kept insulting him all the way to the door.

    Friends, do never ever go see Nelly, she'll rob you and use her pitbull to make you leave.
    Wow this is remarkable detail for a "friend of a friend" but as always YMMV. Not arguing or white knighting, just sharing my own first hand experience. Saw Juicy yesterday, not knowing she was "Nelly" from this post for a BBBJ qv special advertised for a Freaky Friday. Saw a review on LC / EB that was glowing about oral skills but also said pics were slightly old, but took the plunge. Comes were immediate, almost surprisingly so. Very pleasant and accommodating. The HHR BBBJ special allows 2 pops, but I knew I couldn't do that LOL. The girl who answered the door was much younger than I thought given the review. I was expecting 50 ish, but she looks late 30's. Attractive face, perky boobs, And thick curves. Some belly damage but certainly not 60 lbs on pics. Most of all she had a very sweet personality. We talked naturally from moment one and she told me about the negative review. She put her pup (a blue pitty) away in bathroom before I arrived and I never heard from him! We did an LE check, I disrobed from the waist down and she disrobed from the waist up. She got between my legs and gave a fantastic memorable non-rushed BBBJ until I CIM hard. She doesn't swallow, which I don't really care, but caught every last drop. Next time I will try FS. Afterwards we talked and she told me she had one hobbyist that violated her one main rule, no FIV, and did so almost immediately when both were naked. And when no apologies or changes in behavior came, she stopped the session and put three money in the bathroom with three dog, which is exactly what I would've done, but certainly not robbery. These girls have rules and preferences just like we do, and if I don't agree, I move on to sometime else. I respect boundaries. Whatever the case, I had a stellar experience and will repeat when in the Triangle. Tell her Will sent you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/winst...i/891500865116

  13. #28087

    Kim

    I met Kim and had a nice time. I went for the buffet. She is a very nice lady with good hygiene but stays in a near condemned condition hotel. She asked me to come back and try the tongue bath. Will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/134603667925

  14. #28086

    Links gone

    Who are you referring to?

    Quote Originally Posted by KDurant9  [View Original Post]
    Good communication, pretty kind in messages. Once I get to the location she sent me, near airport. I text her to get the room #. Once I parked, a car full of guys pulled up right next to my car and they weren't getting out. . it seemed like they were waiting on me to make a move first. It was too sketchy for me so I drove off and got out of there. Be safe out there fellow mongers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/281675133067

  15. #28085
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    FYI.

    911 calls are recorded from the time the send button is hit. Not when they answer.
    The inexperienced ones just haven't learned that so much of the reason we come to see them is psychological. It's acceptance. It's making us feel like they chose to fuck us. We can all take care of the physical needs by ourselves. Making you feel like a disgusting ogre is the exact opposite of why most of us want to see a provider.

    Although it sounds like this one is more nuts / scammer than actual provider.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape