Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 184 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 234 284 684 1184 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28067

    Alanis

    Quote Originally Posted by StuffIsCrazy  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with her. She is a MILF body. Yes, she is GFE, location is safe. She is not as hot as she may look on pics (maybe not a body I go for). I will not repeat.
    Thanks for posting. I was considering seeing her myself this week but I can tell I would be disappointed relative to her pics. I should have thought to mention that the photos of the BKS girls are not always a completely accurate representation of them in the here and now.

  2. #28066
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    If this is the same girl I think it is, I saw her a couple of times as well years ago. Didn't her ads have a pic of her lying on the ground with a golf ball on her belly, or something like that? If so, she used to love drinking wine all day. With some girls, the more they drink, the more fun they are. In my experience, she was not that way.
    You may be thinking of the girl who went by the name Italy White.

  3. #28065
    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Look who's posting that she's coming back in town.

    Seen her a couple times, not bad, also not my favorite.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...m/092694434775
    If this is the same girl I think it is, I saw her a couple of times as well years ago. Didn't her ads have a pic of her lying on the ground with a golf ball on her belly, or something like that? If so, she used to love drinking wine all day. With some girls, the more they drink, the more fun they are. In my experience, she was not that way.

  4. #28064

    Vickie

    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...kie-26864.html

    Insatiable nymphomaniac who takes it bare in all three holes and will go zealously from the time you show up until you leave or tap out. Hygiene is not a priority for her, anytime she is discussed there is always a mention of "dick breath. " She is a fucking machine. But, she is also high volume, taking it raw from ass to mouth and ass to pussy multiple times a day, not taking showers or brushing her teeth between appointments.
    Very sad to read this. Vickie was a go to from 2017 until covid. Other than putting up with her allergies in the summer, she was always a real life porn scene and ALWAYS fresh showered, fresh breath. I guess time is wearing on her.

  5. #28063

    Be careful

    Good communication, pretty kind in messages. Once I get to the location she sent me, near airport. I text her to get the room #. Once I parked, a car full of guys pulled up right next to my car and they weren't getting out. . it seemed like they were waiting on me to make a move first. It was too sketchy for me so I drove off and got out of there. Be safe out there fellow mongers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/281675133067

  6. #28062
    Quote Originally Posted by StuffIsCrazy  [View Original Post]
    GenAI world might make reverse image lookup harder these days. Only way is if you could spot a watermark which sites evidently remove.
    I did spot one AI-looking photo amongst all of them, but I've gotten responses from all three, so there's someone on the other end. No one will do FT verification, but a couple of them are offering to trade selfies, which can easily be faked of course.

  7. #28061

    Might just be TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    These all just popped up today. None of the photos show up in a reverse image search.

    https://tryst.link/escort/polina-mayer

    https://tryst.link/escort/lisaria

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/North.../SweetAngelika
    GenAI world might make reverse image lookup harder these days. Only way is if you could spot a watermark which sites evidently remove.

  8. #28060

    As "too good to be true" as they seem?

    These all just popped up today. None of the photos show up in a reverse image search.

    https://tryst.link/escort/polina-mayer

    https://tryst.link/escort/lisaria

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/North.../SweetAngelika

  9. #28059

    Alanis Review

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorVan  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her nor have I seen any reviews but I am confident the ad is legit because she is listed with same name and photos on trusted local private agency Best Known Secrets. Per her ad there she is open to standard GFE.
    I had a dream with her. She is a MILF body. Yes, she is GFE, location is safe. She is not as hot as she may look on pics (maybe not a body I go for). I will not repeat.

  10. #28058

    Alanis

    Quote Originally Posted by MissippiMud  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/Alanis

    Appears TGTBT. Anyone with intel? May have to TOFTT. Feel free to message.
    I have not seen her nor have I seen any reviews but I am confident the ad is legit because she is listed with same name and photos on trusted local private agency Best Known Secrets. Per her ad there she is open to standard GFE.

  11. #28057

    Alanis

    https://tryst.link/escort/Alanis

    Appears TGTBT. Anyone with intel? May have to TOFTT. Feel free to message.

  12. #28056
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrownC  [View Original Post]
    I see her every couple of months. Always a good time, but I usually struggle with scheduling with her. Still as flaky as she has always been.
    Can confirm this. Ill see here every now and then because she's a pain in the ass to get together with but if you actually get in front of her she's a good time. Not as curvy as her pics but still good looking.

    With that said. She's currently on my shit list. Tried to book her Wednesday and its been an on going thing of "Hey I'm OTW" and then I don't hear back from her for a few hours for whatever reason. And before any says it, yes I know this is my fault. Last few times have been good. She asked for some gas money to head over and has been an ultra flake since and no showed.

    Honestly, she's fun but not fun enough to where it's worth dealing with everything else that comes with it.

  13. #28055
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddington1  [View Original Post]
    Encountered this one not long ago.

    Found ads on skip and Tryst. Comms were slow at first but ended up no issues.

    She took Uber on her own to my locale. Sent link to see her travel. Got to me timely.

    She is the girl in ad. She isn't a spinner, thick but thick in a good way. Did admit to some usage of candy but most dabble at the least.

    Discussed what I wanted and what she would allow. No anal, no swallowing and only cfs. Does allow BBBJ.

    I wanted a massage so she straddled me and started on my back. Nothing great but sensual and enjoyed.

    Flipped and rubbed chest for a bit but quickly started BBBJ. Very good skills and she got into it the more I got stiff, deep throating and licking.

    It was so good that I grabbed her head and fucked her mouth and unloaded my kids in her mouth. She didn't flinch. Kept sucking. Didn't swallow my boys. Went to restroom.

    I will see her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...j/791996752521
    What was the damage?

  14. #28054

  15. #28053

    Toven.Jordan

    Encountered this one not long ago.

    Found ads on skip and Tryst. Comms were slow at first but ended up no issues.

    She took Uber on her own to my locale. Sent link to see her travel. Got to me timely.

    She is the girl in ad. She isn't a spinner, thick but thick in a good way. Did admit to some usage of candy but most dabble at the least.

    Discussed what I wanted and what she would allow. No anal, no swallowing and only cfs. Does allow BBBJ.

    I wanted a massage so she straddled me and started on my back. Nothing great but sensual and enjoyed.

    Flipped and rubbed chest for a bit but quickly started BBBJ. Very good skills and she got into it the more I got stiff, deep throating and licking.

    It was so good that I grabbed her head and fucked her mouth and unloaded my kids in her mouth. She didn't flinch. Kept sucking. Didn't swallow my boys. Went to restroom.

    I will see her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...j/791996752521

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape