Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 1377
-
06-20-25 20:39 #1122Senior Member

Posts: 122Sage in St Pete
Holy smokes! This girl rocked my world. I can vouch for her. Young auburn hair, curvy chick with tats. Stands about 5'5 with natural C's and a nice booty. Looks better than the pics. A little quiet at first but if you pick up the cues and go along with it, she will open up a full menu halfway through the session. I saw her for 60 minutes and will repeat. MSOG, great massage, DFK / LFK and very sexy. She has her own website and her practice in a business center where she sees other clients for legit sessions, so she's careful and safe. She's somewhat of a low volume provider and only takes a few appointments during the week. I was her only "exciting" appointment today. Recommend to reach out a week in advance.
Originally Posted by BubbaBlaze
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-25 20:37 #1121Senior Member

Posts: 58Mature Godess (Chrissy)
Went to see Mature Godess (Chrissy) that advertises on Tryst in Clearwater under FBSM. I read some reviews and checked with a fellow monger who saw her (thanks brother) to make sure it's safe, then made an appointment.
She's in a strip condo near downtown Clearwater. Definitely a safe location, some businesses and other residents there, but otherwise a good location. She's is definitely older looking than the pictures in her ad, I was a little taken aback, but she is very nice.
Went upstairs to a room set up with massage table, mood lighting and she put on music. We both got undressed, and I got on the table. A little bit of a belly but we all do as we get older. No drape and she started a nice rub with some non scented warm oil.
She did ask if there was anywhere she couldn't touch and how I wanted it, soft or medium.
The massage was very good. She hit all the right spots. She asked about ass play and was very good at it. Nice reach under when I was on my stomach. She allowed roaming and finger play and insertion. She also likes her nipples played with.
On the flip more attention to jr and the boys which was very good. She did offer oral upgrade for 50 more, but I declined. Nice explosive finish, good cleanup and I was out in a little over an hour. Total damage, 250.
Over all a good experience. I would repeat in a pinch. Only thing that would hold me back is she does look old. People are saying that little sexy me looks old, Chrissy would be in that category. Have fun guys, and as always, be safe!
-
06-11-25 09:25 #1120Senior Member

Posts: 82Anora. Outcall FBSM
https://tryst.link/massage/anoriexxx
I had the pleasure of meeting Anora. She's been posting on Tryst for a few months. Outcall only, based in Clearwater. Said she used to work the dance poles. Pictures are her, great body, closer to 5'8".
Comms were good, showed up to a hotel on time. Uses oil for a great massage, be ready for the flip as you will be staring at her topless D's. Finish is standard for FBSM, she is not FS.
Enjoy.
PG2.
-
06-07-25 22:36 #1119Senior Member

Posts: 166Hi, I want to meet Nina, but the web link above doesn't take me to her ad, it just goes to all the listings. Can someone post her contact info or a new link to her ad?
Originally Posted by Ejent
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 09:26 #1118Senior Member

Posts: 351So why is Jeanna using the same phone number as Chrissy?
Originally Posted by JohninTampa
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 17:51 #1117Senior Member

Posts: 281Not the same woman.
Don't know who the one on the left is, but I wouldn't mind meeting her. The one on the right in the green is Chrissy. Just saw her last week and had a great time as usual.
Originally Posted by Bkbh1
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 13:34 #1116Senior Member

Posts: 396If I am not mistaken, those pictures are of two different women. The one on the left, calls herself Jeanna and works / lives downtown St. Petersburg.
Originally Posted by Bkbh1
[View Original Post]
JT.
-
05-22-25 11:38 #1115Senior Member

Posts: 351Clearwater Rub
For those in the know, is this the same woman?
Both pictures appearing in separate ads for the same phone number.
Originally Posted by ImASlut069
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 11:19 #1114Senior Member

Posts: 633Nina
I don't think so. This chick is mid to late twenties and has not given an indication to me at any point that she's been in this game very long.
Originally Posted by StauggieDoggie
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 08:12 #1113Senior Member

Posts: 134She's been posted on this board in the past. She gets pissed when posted about. I'll say just this, go see her. You won’t be disappointed.
Originally Posted by Dockers55
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-25 00:32 #1112Senior Member

Posts: 381411 Request
I have not seen her, but I very highly doubt it, from her website and her national affiliations, everything points to her as legit only. She has an ad on Massage Anywhere also.
Originally Posted by JohninTampa
[View Original Post]
https://www.deepsolehealing.com/
https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/SoleSerenity
-
05-13-25 00:06 #1111Senior Member

Posts: 396411 request
Does anyone know if there is any L1, L2, or L3 action here: https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/49146/ ?
JT.
-
05-09-25 22:32 #1110Senior Member

Posts: 75Is this the OG Nina from Tampa that use to have her own spot Nina's oils and worked with Angie before that or is this a different one?
Originally Posted by Ejent
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 16:38 #1109Senior Member

Posts: 633Nina
Yes this link is the most recent and accurate. Including a couple of recent photos. This girl is fantastic and if you can convince her to finish FS, holy shit. It ain't cheap but damn is it nice.
Originally Posted by MarkArnold
[View Original Post]
Enjoy, tell her EJ sent ya.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/185890678
-
05-08-25 23:38 #1108Regular Member

Posts: 4I've connected with her 2 x.
Originally Posted by Repguy13
[View Original Post]
Very good at what she does. In my case, full body rub.
I might like to do more, but I have no idea what she would be comfortable with or the charge.
I've seen her in both Palm Harbor and Clearwater. In both cases, very clean and I felt totally safe.
Go for her!








Reply With Quote






