Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 92 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 1378
This blog is moderated by Ho Consultant
  1. #1108
    Quote Originally Posted by Repguy13  [View Original Post]
    I have Seen her a few times. Good massage, lots of teasing, good finish. Multiple shots allowed and encouraged. Cool lady with good skills.
    I've connected with her 2 x.

    Very good at what she does. In my case, full body rub.

    I might like to do more, but I have no idea what she would be comfortable with or the charge.

    I've seen her in both Palm Harbor and Clearwater. In both cases, very clean and I felt totally safe.

    Go for her!

  2. #1107
    Quote Originally Posted by TTGolfer  [View Original Post]
    I feel like it's all in the title.
    Implications aren't always reality. MSOG could still be self-serve, no? That's why I inquired initially.

  3. #1106

    In the ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys have the reading comprehension of a 3 yr old or do you just not read the ads? Take your time and slowly read the ad from top to bottom, taking time to stop and digest the information posted. Everything, and I mean everything you need to know is right there in the ad.
    I feel like it's all in the title.

  4. #1105

    Read the ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosDanger9  [View Original Post]
    Does she do L1, L2. L3? Fill us in. Thanks.
    Do you guys have the reading comprehension of a 3 yr old or do you just not read the ads? Take your time and slowly read the ad from top to bottom, taking time to stop and digest the information posted. Everything, and I mean everything you need to know is right there in the ad.

  5. #1104

    What level of provider is she?

    Does she do L1, L2. L3? Fill us in. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch for her. She is real. She only does appts during the day. Have seen her multiple times and have another session set up for tomorrow. She is clean, sane and drug / alcohol free.

  6. #1103
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkArnold  [View Original Post]
    I have read reviews of Nina but no mentions how to contact her. Please pm her digits to me or post a link to an ad. I will definitely try to return the favor. Thanks.
    She has posted a couple times. Here is the link to one of the recent ads.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/185890678

  7. #1102

    Nina

    I have read reviews of Nina but no mentions how to contact her. Please pm her digits to me or post a link to an ad. I will definitely try to return the favor. Thanks.

  8. #1101

    I can vouch for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowboard972  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamed about this one? No reviews I can find but verified and featured on bodyrub: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ate-68213.html.
    I can vouch for her. She is real. She only does appts during the day. Have seen her multiple times and have another session set up for tomorrow. She is clean, sane and drug / alcohol free.

  9. #1100

    Any Info. Clearwater

    Has anyone dreamed about this one? No reviews I can find but verified and featured on bodyrub: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ate-68213.html.

  10. #1099

    Aria

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryMusical  [View Original Post]
    Does she look more like the two pics on the table? In those she looks a bit older and thiccer than in the car pics.

    What about the pic where she is in the sheer tank top dress? Newer or older representation? Still looking good there!!

    She texted me a selfie holding up a hand written note with the date March 31st 2025 written on it, saying she had availability, and in that pic she looks younger and thinner than when she is in the table pics so kinda got mixed messages now.

    https://tryst.link/massage/arialove828#photos.
    I got a similar selfie and would agree it was a little different than in-person where she looks more like those 2 pics on the table. Regardless, she's good and I would recommend at least trying one time given the overall experience is pretty good.

  11. #1098

    Aria

    Quote Originally Posted by K1954  [View Original Post]
    Agree, I had a similar experience. She's a little older than her pics. Elected 1 hour. Standard massage a lot of teasing. She shares a condo with another provider. Very friendly provider. Nice overall experience, left happy.
    Does she look more like the two pics on the table? In those she looks a bit older and thiccer than in the car pics.

    What about the pic where she is in the sheer tank top dress? Newer or older representation? Still looking good there!!

    She texted me a selfie holding up a hand written note with the date March 31st 2025 written on it, saying she had availability, and in that pic she looks younger and thinner than when she is in the table pics so kinda got mixed messages now.

    https://tryst.link/massage/arialove828#photos.

  12. #1097

    Aria

    Quote Originally Posted by K1954  [View Original Post]
    Agree, I had a similar experience. She's a little older than her pics. Elected 1 hour. Standard massage a lot of teasing. She shares a condo with another provider. Very friendly provider. Nice overall experience, left happy.
    I had an amazing 90 min session with her. Great massage with lots of teasing and licking. She was kissing my ears, neck and ass when I was face down. I opted for the $40 body slide which on the flip she grinded her pussy on my cock and we both came at the same time. She allowed me to give her a massage for the last 20 minutes and I got second pop rubbing between her ass cheeks. YMMV but there were many hints of taking it further. I was offered $80 BBBJ but I didn't bring enough so I will definitely repeat.

  13. #1096
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by JadeTiger76  [View Original Post]
    Update: I recently was able to meet up with her. I think someone mentioned that she's a little older and curvier than her Tryst pics and I would concur but overall it was a good session. Nice, easy parking incall in Clearwater with a legit massage table. The massage itself is good quality and she gets completely undressed. You are free to roam but not enter. On the flip there are a few options for finishing upgrades ($80 BBBJ w / spit or $100 body-to-body slide). I opted for the first option and was very happy. Overall a very good experience and would recommend to try at least once.

    https://tryst.link/massage/arialove828
    Agree, I had a similar experience. She's a little older than her pics. Elected 1 hour. Standard massage a lot of teasing. She shares a condo with another provider. Very friendly provider. Nice overall experience, left happy.

  14. #1095

    Update. Aria in Clearwater

    Update: I recently was able to meet up with her. I think someone mentioned that she's a little older and curvier than her Tryst pics and I would concur but overall it was a good session. Nice, easy parking incall in Clearwater with a legit massage table. The massage itself is good quality and she gets completely undressed. You are free to roam but not enter. On the flip there are a few options for finishing upgrades ($80 BBBJ w / spit or $100 body-to-body slide). I opted for the first option and was very happy. Overall a very good experience and would recommend to try at least once.

    https://tryst.link/massage/arialove828

  15. #1094
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatMysteryMan  [View Original Post]
    Someone asked a few years ago how they were and no one responded. I've tried reaching out a few times over the last few months and radio silence. Are either of them FSBM / GFE friendly or are they just HE?

    https://tryst.link/massage/mistymassage

    Lydia.

    https://tryst.link/massage/lydialustgood
    I've seen Misty before, she can be very hard to get a hold of and is very cautious about who she talks to but I can say she's got a pretty open menu. Her location is off a very busy side street that's directly next to a very public and very open main road as well as a few businesses so if that's something that could potentially scare you off, I'd steer clear. I'm not normally one who cares too much about public locations but with hers, you're practically in a fish bowl. Also, I'm pretty sure her husband was home during our session as I noticed a couple things had been moved and out of place when I was leaving so take that how you will.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape