Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 92 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 1378
This blog is moderated by Ho Consultant
  1. #1123

    Sage?

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyMtz  [View Original Post]
    Holy smokes! This girl rocked my world. I can vouch for her. Young auburn hair, curvy chick with tats. Stands about 5'5 with natural C's and a nice booty. Looks better than the pics. A little quiet at first but if you pick up the cues and go along with it, she will open up a full menu halfway through the session. I saw her for 60 minutes and will repeat. MSOG, great massage, DFK / LFK and very sexy. She has her own website and her practice in a business center where she sees other clients for legit sessions, so she's careful and safe. She's somewhat of a low volume provider and only takes a few appointments during the week. I was her only "exciting" appointment today. Recommend to reach out a week in advance.
    Is this Sage? Amlamt.com.

  2. #1122

    Sage in St Pete

    Holy smokes! This girl rocked my world. I can vouch for her. Young auburn hair, curvy chick with tats. Stands about 5'5 with natural C's and a nice booty. Looks better than the pics. A little quiet at first but if you pick up the cues and go along with it, she will open up a full menu halfway through the session. I saw her for 60 minutes and will repeat. MSOG, great massage, DFK / LFK and very sexy. She has her own website and her practice in a business center where she sees other clients for legit sessions, so she's careful and safe. She's somewhat of a low volume provider and only takes a few appointments during the week. I was her only "exciting" appointment today. Recommend to reach out a week in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaBlaze  [View Original Post]
    I originally came across her in a cuddle site.

    Trust me, she is top of the top class. GFE experience with everything on the menu. Tip her well and you will continue to have great sessions.

    Thank me later.

  3. #1121

    Mature Godess (Chrissy)

    Went to see Mature Godess (Chrissy) that advertises on Tryst in Clearwater under FBSM. I read some reviews and checked with a fellow monger who saw her (thanks brother) to make sure it's safe, then made an appointment.

    She's in a strip condo near downtown Clearwater. Definitely a safe location, some businesses and other residents there, but otherwise a good location. She's is definitely older looking than the pictures in her ad, I was a little taken aback, but she is very nice.

    Went upstairs to a room set up with massage table, mood lighting and she put on music. We both got undressed, and I got on the table. A little bit of a belly but we all do as we get older. No drape and she started a nice rub with some non scented warm oil.

    She did ask if there was anywhere she couldn't touch and how I wanted it, soft or medium.

    The massage was very good. She hit all the right spots. She asked about ass play and was very good at it. Nice reach under when I was on my stomach. She allowed roaming and finger play and insertion. She also likes her nipples played with.

    On the flip more attention to jr and the boys which was very good. She did offer oral upgrade for 50 more, but I declined. Nice explosive finish, good cleanup and I was out in a little over an hour. Total damage, 250.

    Over all a good experience. I would repeat in a pinch. Only thing that would hold me back is she does look old. People are saying that little sexy me looks old, Chrissy would be in that category. Have fun guys, and as always, be safe!

  4. #1120

    Anora. Outcall FBSM

    https://tryst.link/massage/anoriexxx

    I had the pleasure of meeting Anora. She's been posting on Tryst for a few months. Outcall only, based in Clearwater. Said she used to work the dance poles. Pictures are her, great body, closer to 5'8".

    Comms were good, showed up to a hotel on time. Uses oil for a great massage, be ready for the flip as you will be staring at her topless D's. Finish is standard for FBSM, she is not FS.

    Enjoy.

    PG2.

  5. #1119
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    Yes this link is the most recent and accurate. Including a couple of recent photos. This girl is fantastic and if you can convince her to finish FS, holy shit. It ain't cheap but damn is it nice.

    Enjoy, tell her EJ sent ya.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/185890678
    Hi, I want to meet Nina, but the web link above doesn't take me to her ad, it just goes to all the listings. Can someone post her contact info or a new link to her ad?

  6. #1118
    Senior Member


    Posts: 351
    So why is Jeanna using the same phone number as Chrissy?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohninTampa  [View Original Post]
    If I am not mistaken, those pictures are of two different women. The one on the left, calls herself Jeanna and works / lives downtown St. Petersburg.

    JT.

  7. #1117

    Not the same woman.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkbh1  [View Original Post]
    For those in the know, is this the same woman?

    Both pictures appearing in separate ads for the same phone number.
    Don't know who the one on the left is, but I wouldn't mind meeting her. The one on the right in the green is Chrissy. Just saw her last week and had a great time as usual.

  8. #1116
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkbh1  [View Original Post]
    For those in the know, is this the same woman?

    Both pictures appearing in separate ads for the same phone number.
    If I am not mistaken, those pictures are of two different women. The one on the left, calls herself Jeanna and works / lives downtown St. Petersburg.

    JT.

  9. #1115
    Senior Member


    Posts: 351

    Clearwater Rub

    For those in the know, is this the same woman?

    Both pictures appearing in separate ads for the same phone number.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch for her. She is real. She only does appts during the day. Have seen her multiple times and have another session set up for tomorrow. She is clean, sane and drug / alcohol free.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250522-112415_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250522-112444_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  10. #1114
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by StauggieDoggie  [View Original Post]
    Is this the OG Nina from Tampa that use to have her own spot Nina's oils and worked with Angie before that or is this a different one?
    I don't think so. This chick is mid to late twenties and has not given an indication to me at any point that she's been in this game very long.

  11. #1113
    She's been posted on this board in the past. She gets pissed when posted about. I'll say just this, go see her. You won’t be disappointed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dockers55  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her, but I very highly doubt it, from her website and her national affiliations, everything points to her as legit only. She has an ad on Massage Anywhere also.

    https://www.deepsolehealing.com/

    https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/SoleSerenity

  12. #1112

    411 Request

    Quote Originally Posted by JohninTampa  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if there is any L1, L2, or L3 action here: https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/49146/ ?

    JT.
    I have not seen her, but I very highly doubt it, from her website and her national affiliations, everything points to her as legit only. She has an ad on Massage Anywhere also.

    https://www.deepsolehealing.com/

    https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/SoleSerenity

  13. #1111

    411 request

    Does anyone know if there is any L1, L2, or L3 action here: https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/49146/ ?

    JT.

  14. #1110
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    Yes this link is the most recent and accurate. Including a couple of recent photos. This girl is fantastic and if you can convince her to finish FS, holy shit. It ain't cheap but damn is it nice.

    Enjoy, tell her EJ sent ya.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/185890678
    Is this the OG Nina from Tampa that use to have her own spot Nina's oils and worked with Angie before that or is this a different one?

  15. #1109
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkArnold  [View Original Post]
    I have read reviews of Nina but no mentions how to contact her. Please pm her digits to me or post a link to an ad. I will definitely try to return the favor. Thanks.
    Yes this link is the most recent and accurate. Including a couple of recent photos. This girl is fantastic and if you can convince her to finish FS, holy shit. It ain't cheap but damn is it nice.

    Enjoy, tell her EJ sent ya.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/185890678
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Snapchat-354604727.jpg‎   Snapchat-2031780996.jpg‎   Snapchat-92552968.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape