Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 92 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 1379
This blog is moderated by Ho Consultant
  1. #1094
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatMysteryMan  [View Original Post]
    Someone asked a few years ago how they were and no one responded. I've tried reaching out a few times over the last few months and radio silence. Are either of them FSBM / GFE friendly or are they just HE?

    https://tryst.link/massage/mistymassage

    Lydia.

    https://tryst.link/massage/lydialustgood
    I've seen Misty before, she can be very hard to get a hold of and is very cautious about who she talks to but I can say she's got a pretty open menu. Her location is off a very busy side street that's directly next to a very public and very open main road as well as a few businesses so if that's something that could potentially scare you off, I'd steer clear. I'm not normally one who cares too much about public locations but with hers, you're practically in a fish bowl. Also, I'm pretty sure her husband was home during our session as I noticed a couple things had been moved and out of place when I was leaving so take that how you will.

  2. #1093
    She looks like a yummy little tart. Her CL ad says 100 for 60 min and 120 for 90 min. How much was the tip for GFE extras? PM for discretion if you prefer. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaBlaze  [View Original Post]
    I originally came across her in a cuddle site.

    Trust me, she is top of the top class. GFE experience with everything on the menu. Tip her well and you will continue to have great sessions.

    Thank me later.

  3. #1092

    Absolute fun

    I originally came across her in a cuddle site.

    Trust me, she is top of the top class. GFE experience with everything on the menu. Tip her well and you will continue to have great sessions.

    Thank me later.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuru407  [View Original Post]
    https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...826010825.html

    Any intel? Sounds promising but just wondering if anyone has seen her?

  4. #1091

    Tracy

    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    Tracy in St Pete has her Tryst ad posted again. Get it while its hot! Make no mistake gentlemen, you want to get on this gals dance card while the new client door is open!

    https://tryst.link/massage/ladytrac4004#photos.
    Got to see her earlier today, such a good time!

  5. #1090

    Tracy St Pete Nuru

    Tracy in St Pete has her Tryst ad posted again. Get it while its hot! Make no mistake gentlemen, you want to get on this gals dance card while the new client door is open!

    https://tryst.link/massage/ladytrac4004#photos.

  6. #1089

    Correction

    This was $$ 5 not $$. 5.

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieG  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/therapist2de-stress

    Set up a meeting with this one. Easy to talk with. Massage was not very therapeutic but very sensual. Place was clean and nice. She had some restrictions: no kissing and no touching of her breast. She just had surgery. That was fine with me as I'm an ass guy anyway. That said she has a great ass. 1 hr long session, started off face down, no point in having her undress if I'm staring at the floor. On rollover she went right to it. She took off her romper and She climbed up on the bed and started with a nice BBBJ. I have been alone for some time so I told her that she needed to stop or this experience was going to be over to soon. She teased the little guy and added a condom then climbed up on. It was very nice but wanted to see that fine ass. So I asked her to turn around and she recommended doggy. Who am I to argue. She propped one leg up on the table and we when to it. She kept loosing Ballance so she put both legs up on the bed and spread her legs. Wow that ass. As we were going at it I started rubbing my thumb on her ass and slowly worked it in. After a minute she was hurting a bit. Shame on me for not adding lube. So as a gentleman I withdrew and finished in doggy. Knowing I will see her again I wanted to make sure she was happy to have me back. I'm fairly confident about anything would have been on the menu but I could not hold on and ended quick. She was sweet and a good time. She was pricey $$ 5 for "everything" so might not be your cup of tea but with that ass and an open menu. I'll be back.

  7. #1088

    Precious

    https://tryst.link/massage/therapist2de-stress

    Set up a meeting with this one. Easy to talk with. Massage was not very therapeutic but very sensual. Place was clean and nice. She had some restrictions: no kissing and no touching of her brest. She just had surgery. That was fine with me as I'm an ass guy anyway. That said she has a great ass. 1 hr long session, started off face down, no point in having her undress if I'm staring at the floor. On rollover she went right to it. She took off her romper and She climed up on the bed and started with a nice BBBJ. I have been alone for some time so I told her that she needed to stop or this experience was going to be over to soon. She teased the little guy and added a condom then climbed up on. It was very nice but wanted to see that fine ass. So I asked her to turn around and she recommended doggy. Who am I to argue. She propped one leg up on the table and we when to it. She kept loosing ballance so she put both legs up on the bed and spread her legs. Wow that ass. As we were going at it I started rubbing my thumb on her ass and slowly worked it in. After a minute she was hurting a bit. Shame on me for not adding lube. So as a gentleman I withdrew and finished in doggy. Knowing I will see her again I wanted to make sure she was happy to have me back. I'm fairly confident about anything would have been on the menu but I could not hold on and ended quick. She was sweet and a good time. She was pricey $$ 5 for "everything" so might not be your cup of tea but with that ass and an open menu. I'll be back.

  8. #1087

    Great massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuru407  [View Original Post]
    https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...826010825.html

    Any intel? Sounds promising but just wondering if anyone has seen her?
    She is legit. Fantastic massage but no talk at all of anything extra. Maybe after the first time things might change. But on a first meeting it was "by the book" that said I would see her again just for the massage and if things change, bonus.

  9. #1086

    Amla Massage Therapy

    https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...826010825.html

    Any intel? Sounds promising but just wondering if anyone has seen her?

  10. #1085

    Tracy

    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    She's not gone, she's just currently not taking on any new clientele. She has a strong regular base and when a couple drop off, she may run an ad for a day or two to interview a few more prospects to be on the regulars list. If she wants you to be a regular, you will know.
    Sent you a pm.

  11. #1084

    Tracy

    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    She's not gone, she's just currently not taking on any new clientele. She has a strong regular base and when a couple drop off, she may run an ad for a day or two to interview a few more prospects to be on the regulars list. If she wants you to be a regular, you will know.
    Looks like Tracy is advertising again.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/50687/

  12. #1083

    Nina of now st pete

    Had a session with Nina about a week ago. This is my second time seeing her, first time at her new location. Still a nice and sweet as the first encounter. Location is good. Discrete with no issues. Now for the not so good unfortunately, I remember my first experience with her like it was yesterday. She was into it, allowed FIV, no thumbs tho, this time around I was polite enough to ask before hand but was told no. Her hand shake was lackluster and this is what killed it for me the most, after about 10 minutes she seemed tired of doing it and handed it over to me. If I wanted to do it myself I can do it in the comfort of my own home and not spend the coin.

    I may give it one more try maybe it was an off night for her but yea it was not nearly as memorable as the first time.

  13. #1082

    Extras?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatMysteryMan  [View Original Post]
    Does she do that stuff with visitors or is it more of just an upsell for subscribers?
    Sorry, I can't tell you. I have never had the pleasure, but it looks promising based on the extra videos. If you get the chance to see her, please let us know the outcome.

    JT.

  14. #1081
    Quote Originally Posted by JohninTampa  [View Original Post]
    If you are instested in Msty, be sure to check out her "extra" content videos - https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/100...1/Store/Videos.

    John.
    Does she do that stuff with visitors or is it more of just an upsell for subscribers?

  15. #1080

    Mysty. Extra Content

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatMysteryMan  [View Original Post]
    Someone asked a few years ago how they were and no one responded. I've tried reaching out a few times over the last few months and radio silence. Are either of them FSBM / GFE friendly or are they just HE?

    https://tryst.link/massage/mistymassage
    If you are instested in Msty, be sure to check out her "extra" content videos - https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/100...1/Store/Videos.

    John.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape