Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 1083
-
06-24-25 23:34 #813Senior Member

Posts: 378Think she's lying
Told her I usually do 3-5 and couldn't do more but can be consistent. She said no at first then said "weekly?' And I said yes, and bare if with tests. She countered with "I have a daddy who does 2 k for bare". LOL I replied with "then you should see him every week". I suspect she's totally full of shit. You can do A-list porn stars with bare and anal for 1500/ hr, I've had a couple for 9 over the years. I suspect she's throwing shit at the walls and doesn't have anyone / has a low tier guy paying her nonsense. No way you consider my 500 if you have a dude paying you 4 k / month to hit it raw. Not when you started at 1200.
Originally Posted by StpaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 21:02 #812Senior Member

Posts: 651You are joking, right? That is the stuff scams are made of. RTFF.
Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot
[View Original Post]
Read the forum. Never make an up front deposit. Someone is trying to get you robbed. Maybe that is the running joke with you, given your username. Have you ever heard that sarcasm does not work with texting? The same applies here. Since I am not familiar with your schtick, that is all I will say about that.
Dick.
-
06-24-25 14:59 #811Senior Member

Posts: 91Thanks so much! Exactly the direction I needed.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 12:14 #810Senior Member

Posts: 378Kayla
Just messaged her over the last 48 hours and got the same. She said 1200 ppm which, at that point, I can get a legit porn star or get two local attractive providers at the same time. I said that's far too high, said I'd paid 3 in the past (figuring maybe she'd come down to 5 or 6) abut nope. Said "that's too bad: and that was that. If she thinks she's getting that, good luck to her, there's girls just as if not more attractive seeking several bills less.
Originally Posted by Jsnx8990
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 00:20 #809Senior Member

Posts: 378I was wondering
Connected with her today and got that feeling of autism too.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 00:12 #808Senior Member

Posts: 384You should absolutely send her 250 before ever meeting her. That never goes wrong. / S.
Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot
[View Original Post]
She's already changed cities.
-
06-24-25 00:06 #807Senior Member

Posts: 121Deposits
Never send money in advance. Period.
Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 20:43 #806Senior Member

Posts: 91Alexis
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-6f42b22a29fa
Any info on Alexis. Asking 500, catch is 1/2 when you are on the way and other half after the play.
Any suggestions.
-
06-23-25 14:18 #805Senior Member

Posts: 77Beach mermaid insights?
Does anyone have any info on this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-e76c60f20dd8
Seniors feel free to PM.
-
06-23-25 13:04 #804Senior Member

Posts: 148Upcoming Visit
I'll be in town for July 4th, so I did some recon ahead of time. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on a few no-gos I encountered so far.
Ali. Insists you pay a deposit. I'll cross post her in Ft Myers Naples too.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-7ce42d8d0361
Leigh. Wants you to pay for her Uber, but won't give you her address or let you pick her up. "cashapp only".
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-d4f9fd5d4f9c
Sage. Wants to get dinner and see where things go, but you have to pay her $150 for the pleasure of having her company at a meal. No intimacy for "a while".
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-a0806370ba5e
I'll report back with any more, and anything good I find.
-
06-22-25 21:19 #803Senior Member

Posts: 384She's on the Recently Active every day and has been for a while. Make of that whatever you will. There are lots of options at 400. For example another who is active frequently.
Originally Posted by Krott26
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-e76c60f20dd8
-
06-20-25 13:00 #802Senior Member

Posts: 58Whitley - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-240548edc7a4.
Visiting the Tampa area soon and wanted to check if anyone's had experience with her? Quoted me 400.
-
06-19-25 14:22 #801Senior Member

Posts: 201Yes, that is April from AO. I have not had a session with her, but she did not seem too friendly passing the hallway. Plus without makeup, she was not as attractive as her photos.
Originally Posted by StpaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 06:05 #800Senior Member

Posts: 378That's April
From the shops, AO. Unless she's going by a different name I also have it from a very reputable source that April is not into dudes outside of the workplace.
Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 02:00 #799Forum Sponsors

Posts: 343SugarLifeNow
New Beautiful SLN Girl Angelica 22, No info on her as of yet.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/MizzAngelica/











Reply With Quote




