Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 595 1095 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 17244
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #15834
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHunter818  [View Original Post]
    She's real. We text all the time and we do FaceTimes. I'm still negotiating a meet. She is somewhat famous. She was a nanny for the owner of barstool sports and a sextape leaked. She decided to use that opportunity to start an only fans and capitalize on it. Just google her name. She's very sweet and open, I believe her time would be worth it.
    She most definitely a real person and was / is in Atlanta, but creating a profile on seeking for someone that has as many followers on IG (24.7 k) as her reeks of desperation and could very well be someone who just gleaned info from her social media. I don't care how many videos she's done, how much she makes on OF, no puss is worth $1 k per meet. An apartment. Eeeehhhhhh maybe if I had the other key and could drop by anytime to take her for a ride.

  2. #15833
    Quote Originally Posted by MacLuvin  [View Original Post]
    It's already too expensive for what it is, and from what I can tell they no longer offer the coupon code anymore either, at least it doesn't show up when you go to pay now. And in my experience, a lot of the girls do lie about their weight / body type anyways. Most are using older pics and verify with older IDs that look like their older pics to bypass that screening. I'd say half the girls I've met are bigger than their pics imply.
    Yup, they go higher and don't offer discounts and I'm gone for sure. The juice just isn't worth the squeeze. And I've only met 5-6 girls who were their described body type and / or weight. And that's out of 30 or more girls. They start making me jump thru hoops and I'm going to run away from the circus. LOL.

  3. #15832

    Yeah that's going to kill the site for me

    Quote Originally Posted by MSmith3034  [View Original Post]
    New BS Seeking blog post (excerpt).

    https://blog.seeking.com/why-we-remo...ed-new-changes

    "We've recently made important updates to Seeking.com, specifically removing the "Net Worth" and "Income" fields for our successful members and replacing the subjective "Body Type" field with "Weight. " We recognize these changes have stirred discussion among our valued users, and we want to openly share our reasoning behind these decisions. ".

    Also.

    "Additionally, to reinforce this approach, our prices will soon increase. This change will naturally help us identify and retain genuinely generous and successful members who truly embody the values our community appreciates. ".

    What nonsense. Increase prices for guys to "prove" they are generous? Just as much as members lied about body type, they will do the a same with weight, unless Seeking will now ask you to verify weight in person as well.

    Who actually buys into such nonsensical things? Maybe this belongs in Rants and Raves, but it felt more appropriate here.
    It's already too expensive for what it is, and from what I can tell they no longer offer the coupon code anymore either, at least it doesn't show up when you go to pay now. And in my experience, a lot of the girls do lie about their weight / body type anyways. Most are using older pics and verify with older IDs that look like their older pics to bypass that screening. I'd say half the girls I've met are bigger than their pics imply.

  4. #15831

    Holy moly

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHunter818  [View Original Post]
    She's real. We text all the time and we do FaceTimes. I'm still negotiating a meet. She is somewhat famous. She was a nanny for the owner of barstool sports and a sextape leaked. She decided to use that opportunity to start an only fans and capitalize on it. Just google her name. She's very sweet and open, I believe her time would be worth it.
    You are right! So I guess she is trying to find another.

    Dave Portney on seeking. I'm sure $1 k per meet is not a big deal.

    For some. As I said in my previous posts.

  5. #15830

    No video.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    Link to tape?
    Here's her linktree: https://linktr.ee/sydneyraines.

    Google her and you can find more.

  6. #15829
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHunter818  [View Original Post]
    She's real. We text all the time and we do FaceTimes. I'm still negotiating a meet. She is somewhat famous. She was a nanny for the owner of barstool sports and a sextape leaked. She decided to use that opportunity to start an only fans and capitalize on it. Just google her name. She's very sweet and open, I believe her time would be worth it.
    Link to tape?

  7. #15828
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPan  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-2577418eb486

    She is real. But wants a lot of money. She was provided an apartment and.

    $1 k a meet in her last arrangement.

    I think she is partially at least true.
    She's real. We text all the time and we do FaceTimes. I'm still negotiating a meet. She is somewhat famous. She was a nanny for the owner of barstool sports and a sextape leaked. She decided to use that opportunity to start an only fans and capitalize on it. Just google her name. She's very sweet and open, I believe her time would be worth it.

  8. #15827

    Agree with some

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelinSD  [View Original Post]
    In what I've seen so far, I'm actually surprised how honest most of the ladies have been as far as weight goes. I guess I'm not a good judge of appearance vs. Weight, but many of them look to be less than what they've stated in their profiles.

    Travelin.
    Feel like most like young women like in 20's are honest it seems like.

  9. #15826

    Weight

    Quote Originally Posted by MSmith3034  [View Original Post]
    New BS Seeking blog post (excerpt).

    https://blog.seeking.com/why-we-remo...ed-new-changes

    Just as much as members lied about body type, they will do the a same with weight,
    In what I've seen so far, I'm actually surprised how honest most of the ladies have been as far as weight goes. I guess I'm not a good judge of appearance vs. Weight, but many of them look to be less than what they've stated in their profiles.

    Travelin.

  10. #15825

    We have to see if they will follow through?

    Quote Originally Posted by MSmith3034  [View Original Post]
    New BS Seeking blog post (excerpt).

    https://blog.seeking.com/why-we-remo...ed-new-changes

    "We've recently made important updates to Seeking.com, specifically removing the "Net Worth" and "Income" fields for our successful members and replacing the subjective "Body Type" field with "Weight. " We recognize these changes have stirred discussion among our valued users, and we want to openly share our reasoning behind these decisions. ".

    Also.

    "Additionally, to reinforce this approach, our prices will soon increase. This change will naturally help us identify and retain genuinely generous and successful members who truly embody the values our community appreciates. ".

    What nonsense. Increase prices for guys to "prove" they are generous? Just as much as members lied about body type, they will do the a same with weight, unless Seeking will now ask you to verify weight in person as well.

    Who actually buys into such nonsensical things? Maybe this belongs in Rants and Raves, but it felt more appropriate here.
    If they further increase the prices, I think SDM and other sites will have an opportunity to take the.

    Market share.

  11. #15824

    Has one one seen her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-2577418eb486

    She is real. But wants a lot of money. She was provided an apartment and.

    $1 k a meet in her last arrangement.

    I think she is partially at least true.

  12. #15823

    Seeking's "Exciting new changes"

    New BS Seeking blog post (excerpt).

    https://blog.seeking.com/why-we-remo...ed-new-changes

    "We've recently made important updates to Seeking.com, specifically removing the "Net Worth" and "Income" fields for our successful members and replacing the subjective "Body Type" field with "Weight. " We recognize these changes have stirred discussion among our valued users, and we want to openly share our reasoning behind these decisions. ".

    Also.

    "Additionally, to reinforce this approach, our prices will soon increase. This change will naturally help us identify and retain genuinely generous and successful members who truly embody the values our community appreciates. ".

    What nonsense. Increase prices for guys to "prove" they are generous? Just as much as members lied about body type, they will do the a same with weight, unless Seeking will now ask you to verify weight in person as well.

    Who actually buys into such nonsensical things? Maybe this belongs in Rants and Raves, but it felt more appropriate here.

  13. #15822

    Spot on

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like someone who is or has been a stripper. This is straight from the "stripper VIP room upsell" playbook. She's not a good candidate for a true sugar baby since she seems laser focused on $. I've had strippers who were just fun girls looking for a fun time and $ seemed like a bonus, but if you're talking to one of these GPS girls who only care about $ then there's not a lot of negotiating to do. Just remember you MUST be willing and able to walk away / block anytime you feel GPS is too strong. As long as you're willing to walk away, no matter how pretty they are or how bad you want it, you're always in a position of power and will always be able to find a better deal.

    This post I made awhile back has links to several posts I've made outlining negotiating strategies. One thing to always remember: treat these girls like potential dates, not escorts. If you treat them like escorts, then you're always going to be stuck dealing with over priced girls laser focused $. I see guys on this board complain constantly about GPS and how high prices have become, but yet also treat the girls like escorts instead of a potential gf. For some reason guys really struggle to understand that these 2 things are directly connected.

    I had bagged a wannabe insta-model college student for 250 PPM plus hotel and saw her a few times a month during fall and spring semesters. She moved home during the summer so I'm currently without. I have another who is down in South GA, she's not as reliable and is inconsistent, but I'm smashing her for 150 PPM (though in fairness she's closer to chubby than not).

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6451251.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5799398
    Very solid advice and info. Girls focused on the $$ are pro's and definitely going to be harder to negotiate because they're used to it. I will say this though about walking away. YMMV, but when you straight up turn these girls down, pro or not, it definitely messes with their heads. I've had girls I've said no to and walk away from because of their GPS, message me back weeks / months later when rent is due and nobody can see them suddenly willing to see me for what I originally asked. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I've also noticed that I've had girls start off higher ppm but once you start seeing them on the regular, and they know you're safe / reliable, they'll go lower just for the convenience.

  14. #15821

    Because he's advertising

    Quote Originally Posted by UninhibitedFla  [View Original Post]
    This is supposed to be a "report". If so, I want to let why'all know about searching Google for "escort" and "sugar baby". You're welcome!
    And doesn't realize he / she is using their sponsor account. They've posted two vague links like that to a site that looks to be their site. Take it with a grain of salt.

  15. #15820

    Val

    Has anyone tried talking to this one? She's pretty new, I've tried messaging her but haven't gotten much success.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-c0c6e492b07c

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape