Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 17249
-
06-11-25 10:02 #15824Senior Member

Posts: 149Has one one seen her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-2577418eb486
She is real. But wants a lot of money. She was provided an apartment and.
$1 k a meet in her last arrangement.
I think she is partially at least true.
-
06-11-25 09:23 #15823Senior Member

Posts: 45Seeking's "Exciting new changes"
New BS Seeking blog post (excerpt).
https://blog.seeking.com/why-we-remo...ed-new-changes
"We've recently made important updates to Seeking.com, specifically removing the "Net Worth" and "Income" fields for our successful members and replacing the subjective "Body Type" field with "Weight. " We recognize these changes have stirred discussion among our valued users, and we want to openly share our reasoning behind these decisions. ".
Also.
"Additionally, to reinforce this approach, our prices will soon increase. This change will naturally help us identify and retain genuinely generous and successful members who truly embody the values our community appreciates. ".
What nonsense. Increase prices for guys to "prove" they are generous? Just as much as members lied about body type, they will do the a same with weight, unless Seeking will now ask you to verify weight in person as well.
Who actually buys into such nonsensical things? Maybe this belongs in Rants and Raves, but it felt more appropriate here.
-
06-11-25 08:34 #15822Senior Member

Posts: 525Spot on
Very solid advice and info. Girls focused on the $$ are pro's and definitely going to be harder to negotiate because they're used to it. I will say this though about walking away. YMMV, but when you straight up turn these girls down, pro or not, it definitely messes with their heads. I've had girls I've said no to and walk away from because of their GPS, message me back weeks / months later when rent is due and nobody can see them suddenly willing to see me for what I originally asked. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I've also noticed that I've had girls start off higher ppm but once you start seeing them on the regular, and they know you're safe / reliable, they'll go lower just for the convenience.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 08:31 #15821Senior Member

Posts: 525Because he's advertising
And doesn't realize he / she is using their sponsor account. They've posted two vague links like that to a site that looks to be their site. Take it with a grain of salt.
Originally Posted by UninhibitedFla
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 00:39 #15820Regular Member

Posts: 9Val
Has anyone tried talking to this one? She's pretty new, I've tried messaging her but haven't gotten much success.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-c0c6e492b07c
-
06-09-25 21:50 #15819Senior Member

Posts: 95Bria
Seeing Bria Thursday. She seems to have some knowledge of sugaring so I wanted to see if anyone else had seen her: https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...3821143c3d08b8.
-
06-09-25 00:14 #15818Senior Member

Posts: 112This is supposed to be a "report". If so, I want to let why'all know about searching Google for "escort" and "sugar baby". You're welcome!
Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 23:55 #15817Forum Sponsors

Posts: 343SugarLifeNow
SLN Girl, Naomi 21.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/naomi3/
-
06-08-25 18:58 #15816Banned Member

Posts: 307Your good
You're really good, as I think about this, she is a strippe, are she did every thing like a stripper, you are spot on and she jumped into a BMW X6 . Normal chicks don't jump into X6's but strippers at Cheetahs.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
I'm willing to bet she strips at Cheetahs.
-
06-08-25 08:59 #15815Senior Member

Posts: 1302Tips & Tricks
Sounds like someone who is or has been a stripper. This is straight from the "stripper VIP room upsell" playbook. She's not a good candidate for a true sugar baby since she seems laser focused on $. I've had strippers who were just fun girls looking for a fun time and $ seemed like a bonus, but if you're talking to one of these GPS girls who only care about $ then there's not a lot of negotiating to do. Just remember you MUST be willing and able to walk away / block anytime you feel GPS is too strong. As long as you're willing to walk away, no matter how pretty they are or how bad you want it, you're always in a position of power and will always be able to find a better deal.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
This post I made awhile back has links to several posts I've made outlining negotiating strategies. One thing to always remember: treat these girls like potential dates, not escorts. If you treat them like escorts, then you're always going to be stuck dealing with over priced girls laser focused $. I see guys on this board complain constantly about GPS and how high prices have become, but yet also treat the girls like escorts instead of a potential gf. For some reason guys really struggle to understand that these 2 things are directly connected.
I had bagged a wannabe insta-model college student for 250 PPM plus hotel and saw her a few times a month during fall and spring semesters. She moved home during the summer so I'm currently without. I have another who is down in South GA, she's not as reliable and is inconsistent, but I'm smashing her for 150 PPM (though in fairness she's closer to chubby than not).
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6451251.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5799398
-
06-08-25 08:14 #15814Senior Member

Posts: 149Way too much competition tbh
It all depends. There is no way (with some here and there exceptions that too occasionally) where anyone is getting a 20 something hot white girl that is not into drugs or not a white trash for less money. No matter if you have the best technique or even if you are a Greek god. The girls have options and many men are willing to pay more. But yes I under 3 is possible for not so good looking ones, pros, older women etc. That said there will always be exceptions. But sugaring is not the same like 10 years ago. Too much information and awareness in general. There is more competition. Many are joining just to make money by selling vids: photos and online only relationships.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 01:02 #15813Senior Member

Posts: 548
Originally Posted by ChristianTroy
[View Original Post]
Too bad, Mya looks goodThanks for letting us know though.
Originally Posted by ElPerron
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-25 17:26 #15812Banned Member

Posts: 307Negotiations -
Negotiations -.
Look I have to ask you guys how do you get these prices down I have been negotiating with this sugar baby, and I started off at 2 Then she said I don't know about that you know I have to get a baby sitter I even had to get a baby sitter to come here and meet you. SO now I'm thinking you want me to pay for your babysitter. Thats crazy. So I said do you need to go She said Well, any time I go out, I have to get a sitter, so don't worry about it.
She then starts rubbing on me giving me a massage in the restaurant and she has me pretty much and then she say do you like this. As my eyes close I say hell yeah. She then stops and says well what is it worth to you it is more than 200 . I looked at her and said the touch was good but you want me too promise to give you a $ for something site unseen. I have to have more info to evaluate, and as good as that touch was, it is not enough for me to go on. She then pressed some muscle in my inner thigh and my dick started to get hard. She leans over and wispers in my ear how much is this touch worth. Look I can go 250 mybe 3 but that's it. I'm wanting to do something write then but I tell her I need to go beacuse I work in the morning. Which I did. So I pay the bill and I walk her to her car which is.
A BMW X6 I'm thinking B*tch you don't need my money. She then takes her finger and circles it around my nipple and says I want you to think what this touch is worth and get back with me. I pull her to me, give her a hug, and I send her on her way. She calls and I stay firm a 2-3. She is not happy. And says. You don't want this touch, then says you can do better than 3. Does this feel like a 3 touch. I laugh and tell her I will get back with her and tell her that 3 is good money.
The question is, how are you guys getting them at 2 and below I just don't see how that is happening.
Please advise and share negotiation techniques.
-
06-07-25 06:25 #15811Senior Member

Posts: 434Time waster
Mya is a time waster, there is always something going on that she can make it. Avoid.
Originally Posted by ChristianTroy
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 20:58 #15810Senior Member

Posts: 149Saw her a year ago
Saw her a few times a year ago or so!
Originally Posted by Han57
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




