Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 595 1095 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 17249
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #15839
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeMike1963  [View Original Post]
    Of course it happens. Look at DIDDY!. With that. Just put numbers to things. How many folks can easily afford to drop 100 k yr for an SB. That is the 1% of the 1% so 1 out of 1000. Then how many of them are looking for an SB. It is very rare this happens. But I am sure it does for a bit and they get kicked to the curb.
    Also don't always believe what some of these SB's say just because they say it or believe it themselves. I've been playing with a woman I actually feel fond over and she just showed me a Rolex another man gifted her. We're pretty open about our other relations minus my mongering here but that shit was 200% fake. So was the Chanel bag since she then checked all her gifts they gifted her.

    I don't blame the dude but it always all that in some cases.

  2. #15838

    10 k a month for an SB

    Of course it happens. Look at DIDDY!. With that. Just put numbers to things. How many folks can easily afford to drop 100 k yr for an SB. That is the 1% of the 1% so 1 out of 1000. Then how many of them are looking for an SB. It is very rare this happens. But I am sure it does for a bit and they get kicked to the curb.

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    I'm aware there are girls that claim to get paid a huge amount for nothing more than sitting there looking pretty, but the fact is they just don't want to admit they were sucking some dudes dick for a few hundred bucks and there happened to be a Lamborghini that they stood beside to take some pics. I don't believe anything I read on social media.

  3. #15837
    Quote Originally Posted by Modukolo123  [View Original Post]
    Are you aware that some crazy people pay girls as much as $10 k a month? They are the reason for these girls asking this much, as they read a lot of stuff on Reddit about SR.
    I'm aware there are girls that claim to get paid a huge amount for nothing more than sitting there looking pretty, but the fact is they just don't want to admit they were sucking some dudes dick for a few hundred bucks and there happened to be a Lamborghini that they stood beside to take some pics. I don't believe anything I read on social media.

  4. #15836

    Avoid feeding free food / drinks

    Lot of these so-called SB's see multiple guys. With some daddies they insist on dinner dates at exotic places and I advise not to oblige them. In the name of meet & greets they get free food / alcohol etc and you may not hear back from them, and they will move on to next guy. This happened to couple of my daddy friends.

    There are many platonic SB's out there and all they want is free stuff in the name of sugaring / dating, this happens in regular dating too.

    Here is one them https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-3f79e92d99dc

  5. #15835

    Some SD pay as much as $10 k

    Are you aware that some crazy people pay girls as much as $10 k a month? They are the reason for these girls asking this much, as they read a lot of stuff on Reddit about SR.

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    She most definitely a real person and was / is in Atlanta, but creating a profile on seeking for someone that has as many followers on IG (24.7 k) as her reeks of desperation and could very well be someone who just gleaned info from her social media. I don't care how many videos she's done, how much she makes on OF, no puss is worth $1 k per meet. An apartment. Eeeehhhhhh maybe if I had the other key and could drop by anytime to take her for a ride.

  6. #15834
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHunter818  [View Original Post]
    She's real. We text all the time and we do FaceTimes. I'm still negotiating a meet. She is somewhat famous. She was a nanny for the owner of barstool sports and a sextape leaked. She decided to use that opportunity to start an only fans and capitalize on it. Just google her name. She's very sweet and open, I believe her time would be worth it.
    She most definitely a real person and was / is in Atlanta, but creating a profile on seeking for someone that has as many followers on IG (24.7 k) as her reeks of desperation and could very well be someone who just gleaned info from her social media. I don't care how many videos she's done, how much she makes on OF, no puss is worth $1 k per meet. An apartment. Eeeehhhhhh maybe if I had the other key and could drop by anytime to take her for a ride.

  7. #15833
    Quote Originally Posted by MacLuvin  [View Original Post]
    It's already too expensive for what it is, and from what I can tell they no longer offer the coupon code anymore either, at least it doesn't show up when you go to pay now. And in my experience, a lot of the girls do lie about their weight / body type anyways. Most are using older pics and verify with older IDs that look like their older pics to bypass that screening. I'd say half the girls I've met are bigger than their pics imply.
    Yup, they go higher and don't offer discounts and I'm gone for sure. The juice just isn't worth the squeeze. And I've only met 5-6 girls who were their described body type and / or weight. And that's out of 30 or more girls. They start making me jump thru hoops and I'm going to run away from the circus. LOL.

  8. #15832

    Yeah that's going to kill the site for me

    Quote Originally Posted by MSmith3034  [View Original Post]
    New BS Seeking blog post (excerpt).

    https://blog.seeking.com/why-we-remo...ed-new-changes

    "We've recently made important updates to Seeking.com, specifically removing the "Net Worth" and "Income" fields for our successful members and replacing the subjective "Body Type" field with "Weight. " We recognize these changes have stirred discussion among our valued users, and we want to openly share our reasoning behind these decisions. ".

    Also.

    "Additionally, to reinforce this approach, our prices will soon increase. This change will naturally help us identify and retain genuinely generous and successful members who truly embody the values our community appreciates. ".

    What nonsense. Increase prices for guys to "prove" they are generous? Just as much as members lied about body type, they will do the a same with weight, unless Seeking will now ask you to verify weight in person as well.

    Who actually buys into such nonsensical things? Maybe this belongs in Rants and Raves, but it felt more appropriate here.
    It's already too expensive for what it is, and from what I can tell they no longer offer the coupon code anymore either, at least it doesn't show up when you go to pay now. And in my experience, a lot of the girls do lie about their weight / body type anyways. Most are using older pics and verify with older IDs that look like their older pics to bypass that screening. I'd say half the girls I've met are bigger than their pics imply.

  9. #15831

    Holy moly

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHunter818  [View Original Post]
    She's real. We text all the time and we do FaceTimes. I'm still negotiating a meet. She is somewhat famous. She was a nanny for the owner of barstool sports and a sextape leaked. She decided to use that opportunity to start an only fans and capitalize on it. Just google her name. She's very sweet and open, I believe her time would be worth it.
    You are right! So I guess she is trying to find another.

    Dave Portney on seeking. I'm sure $1 k per meet is not a big deal.

    For some. As I said in my previous posts.

  10. #15830

    No video.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    Link to tape?
    Here's her linktree: https://linktr.ee/sydneyraines.

    Google her and you can find more.

  11. #15829
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHunter818  [View Original Post]
    She's real. We text all the time and we do FaceTimes. I'm still negotiating a meet. She is somewhat famous. She was a nanny for the owner of barstool sports and a sextape leaked. She decided to use that opportunity to start an only fans and capitalize on it. Just google her name. She's very sweet and open, I believe her time would be worth it.
    Link to tape?

  12. #15828
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPan  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-2577418eb486

    She is real. But wants a lot of money. She was provided an apartment and.

    $1 k a meet in her last arrangement.

    I think she is partially at least true.
    She's real. We text all the time and we do FaceTimes. I'm still negotiating a meet. She is somewhat famous. She was a nanny for the owner of barstool sports and a sextape leaked. She decided to use that opportunity to start an only fans and capitalize on it. Just google her name. She's very sweet and open, I believe her time would be worth it.

  13. #15827

    Agree with some

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelinSD  [View Original Post]
    In what I've seen so far, I'm actually surprised how honest most of the ladies have been as far as weight goes. I guess I'm not a good judge of appearance vs. Weight, but many of them look to be less than what they've stated in their profiles.

    Travelin.
    Feel like most like young women like in 20's are honest it seems like.

  14. #15826

    Weight

    Quote Originally Posted by MSmith3034  [View Original Post]
    New BS Seeking blog post (excerpt).

    https://blog.seeking.com/why-we-remo...ed-new-changes

    Just as much as members lied about body type, they will do the a same with weight,
    In what I've seen so far, I'm actually surprised how honest most of the ladies have been as far as weight goes. I guess I'm not a good judge of appearance vs. Weight, but many of them look to be less than what they've stated in their profiles.

    Travelin.

  15. #15825

    We have to see if they will follow through?

    Quote Originally Posted by MSmith3034  [View Original Post]
    New BS Seeking blog post (excerpt).

    https://blog.seeking.com/why-we-remo...ed-new-changes

    "We've recently made important updates to Seeking.com, specifically removing the "Net Worth" and "Income" fields for our successful members and replacing the subjective "Body Type" field with "Weight. " We recognize these changes have stirred discussion among our valued users, and we want to openly share our reasoning behind these decisions. ".

    Also.

    "Additionally, to reinforce this approach, our prices will soon increase. This change will naturally help us identify and retain genuinely generous and successful members who truly embody the values our community appreciates. ".

    What nonsense. Increase prices for guys to "prove" they are generous? Just as much as members lied about body type, they will do the a same with weight, unless Seeking will now ask you to verify weight in person as well.

    Who actually buys into such nonsensical things? Maybe this belongs in Rants and Raves, but it felt more appropriate here.
    If they further increase the prices, I think SDM and other sites will have an opportunity to take the.

    Market share.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape