Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 161 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 211 261 661 1161 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 33759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31359

    Don't do it!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne22  [View Original Post]
    Do not waste your time or your donation.
    This hag has called herself by many different names for many years. She's horriable, litterally has to be one of the worst and has been wildy reviewed as such.

    She's old fat and discusting.

    She tries up upsell.

    She has a handler.

    I made the mistake of seeing her many years ago in Waltham.

    Do not waste your time or money.

  2. #31358
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustTwoDeal  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her FYI. But there are reviews of her in several sites. Mostly not good. From what I remember reading serivixe is rushed and she upsells plus pics are old. Good luck.
    Do not waste your time or your donation.

  3. #31357

    Stacey reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/staceylee

    I couldn't find reviews. Has anyone seen her? Menu? DFK? Incall safety or handlers? Does she require condoms for anything? Are the pictures accurate? I like her milfy look and I like the price, unless there are upsells? Please post her menu and performance if you know about those things. Thanks.
    I have not seen her FYI. But there are reviews of her in several sites. Mostly not good. From what I remember reading serivixe is rushed and she upsells plus pics are old. Good luck.

  4. #31356

    Lucia Love

    Does anyone have recent experience with Lucia Love? She hosts near Plymouth. I spoke with her on the phone and she sounds legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...m/640116863520

  5. #31355
    Quote Originally Posted by Todas  [View Original Post]
    Its a church.
    Probably one of those that provide an address close by, and give you the real address once you are there.

  6. #31354

    Bunny agent

    I guess I answered my question on bunny agent all posts are old outdated or priced by scammers all fake, part of the many hoops we jump thru in this hobby.

  7. #31353

    Error

    I just looked at the numbers on the ad links, they are not the same, but still wondering if any are real or scams if anyone has any info.

  8. #31352

    Seems like a scam

    Either a scam or a few are using the same number, the bunny agent link and this link share same number I'm leaning towards scam different girls in post but same number very sus. https://secrethostess.com/10547185/.

  9. #31351

  10. #31350

    ChelseaMaine

    If that's the Chelsea I'm thinking of (number matches what I have from the past), she's got a tight enough body, so I don't know why you call her old. The problem is that she's a dead fish, which has nothing to do with age. The pics on that ad are not her, so must be the daughter. Her real daughter doesn't look like that and was no fun. So, hopefully this one is better.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxWalker86  [View Original Post]
    So I've seen this lady once it was not a good mongering experience she's old.
    Idk about the daughter? Could be good. Always YMMV and it does in the hobby.

  11. #31349
    Quote Originally Posted by Todas  [View Original Post]
    So I've seen this lady once it was not a good mongering experience she's old.
    Idk about the daughter? Could be good. Always YMMV and it does in the hobby.

  12. #31348
    Quote Originally Posted by MassiveSquirt  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what this was. Called today, went to the hotel in Woburn and got crickets!
    Some of the pics show up in reverse searches, so I doubt they're real.

  13. #31347
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNev  [View Original Post]
    I won't be able to meet up with this one but figured I'd post her here in case one of you fellas want to try and catch her before she's gone. I couldn't reverse search and find anything about her.

    She is too fine and I hope she's real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/849706352656
    Not sure what this was. Called today, went to the hotel in Woburn and got crickets!

  14. #31346
    Quote Originally Posted by Todas  [View Original Post]
    Its a church.
    That's a novel idea for a Massage Parlor, Lmao!

  15. #31345
    Senior Member


    Posts: 295

    Google the address brah

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimDiddly  [View Original Post]
    Text with them over the weekend it's a set up in a condo, supposedly with massage tables and a shower.

    Was quoted FBSM 60 hh + tip, 100 hr + tip.

    Open 10 am-10 pm 7 days a week. The Overlook 1&1 Wash St, Bright.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/massachus...y-rubs/3662607

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...159023050.html

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-25660839/
    Its a church.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape