Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 161 of 2250 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 211 261 661 1161 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 33748
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31348
    Quote Originally Posted by MassiveSquirt  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what this was. Called today, went to the hotel in Woburn and got crickets!
    Some of the pics show up in reverse searches, so I doubt they're real.

  2. #31347
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNev  [View Original Post]
    I won't be able to meet up with this one but figured I'd post her here in case one of you fellas want to try and catch her before she's gone. I couldn't reverse search and find anything about her.

    She is too fine and I hope she's real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/849706352656
    Not sure what this was. Called today, went to the hotel in Woburn and got crickets!

  3. #31346
    Quote Originally Posted by Todas  [View Original Post]
    Its a church.
    That's a novel idea for a Massage Parlor, Lmao!

  4. #31345
    Senior Member


    Posts: 295

    Google the address brah

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimDiddly  [View Original Post]
    Text with them over the weekend it's a set up in a condo, supposedly with massage tables and a shower.

    Was quoted FBSM 60 hh + tip, 100 hr + tip.

    Open 10 am-10 pm 7 days a week. The Overlook 1&1 Wash St, Bright.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/massachus...y-rubs/3662607

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...159023050.html

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-25660839/
    Its a church.

  5. #31344
    Senior Member


    Posts: 295

    Mother and daughter


  6. #31343
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNev  [View Original Post]
    I won't be able to meet up with this one but figured I'd post her here in case one of you fellas want to try and catch her before she's gone. I couldn't reverse search and find anything about her.

    She is too fine and I hope she's real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/849706352656
    Area code is New Jersey. Google search of the number turns up nothing. 41 years old and no online footprint?

    The only thing indicating she might be real is the section at the bottom, Activities this service provider may enjoy. She doesn't check everything under the sun; she is selective. She lists Domination. Mild, but not Domination. Severe, which is also one of the choices. A robot or scammer would not be that selective.

  7. #31342

    May / Eve

    Quote Originally Posted by Fbrd68  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone.

    Has anyone met Eve in Waltham?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/468258860516

    Reverse image search brings up a May in Connecticut. May stops posting around the time that Eve starts in Mass.

    This is May.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/126844627875

    May has reviews but not Eve.

    Thoughts??

    Thanks!
    Looks like the same person. May was in Hartford and I had tried to meet but she stopped responding. Her number must have changed and it looks like she changed her stage name as well. Same rates as well 200 HH /300 HR.

  8. #31341

    Woburn MILF

    I won't be able to meet up with this one but figured I'd post her here in case one of you fellas want to try and catch her before she's gone. I couldn't reverse search and find anything about her.

    She is too fine and I hope she's real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/849706352656

  9. #31340

    Anything on the new Latinas in Brighton?

    Text with them over the weekend it's a set up in a condo, supposedly with massage tables and a shower.

    Was quoted FBSM 60 hh + tip, 100 hr + tip.

    Open 10 am-10 pm 7 days a week. The Overlook 1&1 Wash St, Bright.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/massachus...y-rubs/3662607

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...159023050.html

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-25660839/

  10. #31339

    Eve

    Hey everyone.

    Has anyone met Eve in Waltham?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/468258860516

    Reverse image search brings up a May in Connecticut. May stops posting around the time that Eve starts in Mass.

    This is May.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/126844627875

    May has reviews but not Eve.

    Thoughts??

    Thanks!

  11. #31338

    Maya

    Saw Maya at her incall which is in west Roxbury. Nice little area, looks like an HOA area. Once I arrived I let her know and she buzzed me in. She does have a nice body same as the pics, face isn't the best but definitely not the worst. Quoted 200 for hhr BBBJ with CIM. Didn't get all the CIM but that's alright, would repeat in the future.

  12. #31337
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonRedSox  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to this person's ad?
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ston/188331862

  13. #31336
    Do you have a link to this person's ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxWalker86  [View Original Post]
    Have to make this quick and short I'm not able to re login to post cause I'm taking too much time.
    met Ella in Revere the older lady grew up in south Florida has a bearded dragon as a pet.
    No fee for parking 200 hhr + 100 bare.
    Wanted to do bare that's why I texted her we did face time and I left my place.
    She talk alot.
    Bbj daty mish popped.
    When I poked her bare in mish she was tight had to grab lubrication.
    I could have have done better things with 300 dollars.
    I'll find a young girl next time in a couple weeks.

  14. #31335
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    When you do facetime with someone. Let's say I facetime you as a stranger that you never have my number before. Doesn't it show my number and name on your screen?
    I saved the number on list crawler as Ella on my phone.
    It was my first time face time with a provider.
    Just said Ella on my phone when she called.

  15. #31334

    True Thizzles.

    Good point bro. You right and you know your stuff.

    Xbink that's very clever of you, LOL, that your on to those Twitter accounts. You seem to know that it's a work. Most likely done by that particular providers handler.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape