Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 160 of 2250 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 210 260 660 1160 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 33748
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31363

    Anna


  2. #31362

    Any intel on this one?

    This one's menu sounds almost TGTBT. Hoping that's not the case. Anyone seen or heard of her? Thanks and Stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...i/898567648237

  3. #31361
    Quote Originally Posted by Todas  [View Original Post]
    Its a church.
    Not anymore, it's an apartment complex, and the building that used to be a church is a shared / public area for the apartments.

  4. #31360

    Bella Nicole

    Anyone know if this chick is legit I know she has an only fans and some instas but is she actually here escorting? Would love to know since she looks so good. https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/8020083.htm

  5. #31359

    Don't do it!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne22  [View Original Post]
    Do not waste your time or your donation.
    This hag has called herself by many different names for many years. She's horriable, litterally has to be one of the worst and has been wildy reviewed as such.

    She's old fat and discusting.

    She tries up upsell.

    She has a handler.

    I made the mistake of seeing her many years ago in Waltham.

    Do not waste your time or money.

  6. #31358
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustTwoDeal  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her FYI. But there are reviews of her in several sites. Mostly not good. From what I remember reading serivixe is rushed and she upsells plus pics are old. Good luck.
    Do not waste your time or your donation.

  7. #31357

    Stacey reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/staceylee

    I couldn't find reviews. Has anyone seen her? Menu? DFK? Incall safety or handlers? Does she require condoms for anything? Are the pictures accurate? I like her milfy look and I like the price, unless there are upsells? Please post her menu and performance if you know about those things. Thanks.
    I have not seen her FYI. But there are reviews of her in several sites. Mostly not good. From what I remember reading serivixe is rushed and she upsells plus pics are old. Good luck.

  8. #31356

    Lucia Love

    Does anyone have recent experience with Lucia Love? She hosts near Plymouth. I spoke with her on the phone and she sounds legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...m/640116863520

  9. #31355
    Quote Originally Posted by Todas  [View Original Post]
    Its a church.
    Probably one of those that provide an address close by, and give you the real address once you are there.

  10. #31354

    Bunny agent

    I guess I answered my question on bunny agent all posts are old outdated or priced by scammers all fake, part of the many hoops we jump thru in this hobby.

  11. #31353

    Error

    I just looked at the numbers on the ad links, they are not the same, but still wondering if any are real or scams if anyone has any info.

  12. #31352

    Seems like a scam

    Either a scam or a few are using the same number, the bunny agent link and this link share same number I'm leaning towards scam different girls in post but same number very sus. https://secrethostess.com/10547185/.

  13. #31351

  14. #31350

    ChelseaMaine

    If that's the Chelsea I'm thinking of (number matches what I have from the past), she's got a tight enough body, so I don't know why you call her old. The problem is that she's a dead fish, which has nothing to do with age. The pics on that ad are not her, so must be the daughter. Her real daughter doesn't look like that and was no fun. So, hopefully this one is better.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxWalker86  [View Original Post]
    So I've seen this lady once it was not a good mongering experience she's old.
    Idk about the daughter? Could be good. Always YMMV and it does in the hobby.

  15. #31349
    Quote Originally Posted by Todas  [View Original Post]
    So I've seen this lady once it was not a good mongering experience she's old.
    Idk about the daughter? Could be good. Always YMMV and it does in the hobby.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape