Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 162 of 2252 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 212 262 662 1162 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 33768
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31353

    Error

    I just looked at the numbers on the ad links, they are not the same, but still wondering if any are real or scams if anyone has any info.

  2. #31352

    Seems like a scam

    Either a scam or a few are using the same number, the bunny agent link and this link share same number I'm leaning towards scam different girls in post but same number very sus. https://secrethostess.com/10547185/.

  3. #31351

  4. #31350

    ChelseaMaine

    If that's the Chelsea I'm thinking of (number matches what I have from the past), she's got a tight enough body, so I don't know why you call her old. The problem is that she's a dead fish, which has nothing to do with age. The pics on that ad are not her, so must be the daughter. Her real daughter doesn't look like that and was no fun. So, hopefully this one is better.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxWalker86  [View Original Post]
    So I've seen this lady once it was not a good mongering experience she's old.
    Idk about the daughter? Could be good. Always YMMV and it does in the hobby.

  5. #31349
    Quote Originally Posted by Todas  [View Original Post]
    So I've seen this lady once it was not a good mongering experience she's old.
    Idk about the daughter? Could be good. Always YMMV and it does in the hobby.

  6. #31348
    Quote Originally Posted by MassiveSquirt  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what this was. Called today, went to the hotel in Woburn and got crickets!
    Some of the pics show up in reverse searches, so I doubt they're real.

  7. #31347
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNev  [View Original Post]
    I won't be able to meet up with this one but figured I'd post her here in case one of you fellas want to try and catch her before she's gone. I couldn't reverse search and find anything about her.

    She is too fine and I hope she's real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/849706352656
    Not sure what this was. Called today, went to the hotel in Woburn and got crickets!

  8. #31346
    Quote Originally Posted by Todas  [View Original Post]
    Its a church.
    That's a novel idea for a Massage Parlor, Lmao!

  9. #31345
    Senior Member


    Posts: 295

    Google the address brah

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimDiddly  [View Original Post]
    Text with them over the weekend it's a set up in a condo, supposedly with massage tables and a shower.

    Was quoted FBSM 60 hh + tip, 100 hr + tip.

    Open 10 am-10 pm 7 days a week. The Overlook 1&1 Wash St, Bright.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/massachus...y-rubs/3662607

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...159023050.html

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-25660839/
    Its a church.

  10. #31344
    Senior Member


    Posts: 295

    Mother and daughter


  11. #31343
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNev  [View Original Post]
    I won't be able to meet up with this one but figured I'd post her here in case one of you fellas want to try and catch her before she's gone. I couldn't reverse search and find anything about her.

    She is too fine and I hope she's real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/849706352656
    Area code is New Jersey. Google search of the number turns up nothing. 41 years old and no online footprint?

    The only thing indicating she might be real is the section at the bottom, Activities this service provider may enjoy. She doesn't check everything under the sun; she is selective. She lists Domination. Mild, but not Domination. Severe, which is also one of the choices. A robot or scammer would not be that selective.

  12. #31342

    May / Eve

    Quote Originally Posted by Fbrd68  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone.

    Has anyone met Eve in Waltham?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/468258860516

    Reverse image search brings up a May in Connecticut. May stops posting around the time that Eve starts in Mass.

    This is May.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/126844627875

    May has reviews but not Eve.

    Thoughts??

    Thanks!
    Looks like the same person. May was in Hartford and I had tried to meet but she stopped responding. Her number must have changed and it looks like she changed her stage name as well. Same rates as well 200 HH /300 HR.

  13. #31341

    Woburn MILF

    I won't be able to meet up with this one but figured I'd post her here in case one of you fellas want to try and catch her before she's gone. I couldn't reverse search and find anything about her.

    She is too fine and I hope she's real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/849706352656

  14. #31340

    Anything on the new Latinas in Brighton?

    Text with them over the weekend it's a set up in a condo, supposedly with massage tables and a shower.

    Was quoted FBSM 60 hh + tip, 100 hr + tip.

    Open 10 am-10 pm 7 days a week. The Overlook 1&1 Wash St, Bright.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/massachus...y-rubs/3662607

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...159023050.html

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-25660839/

  15. #31339

    Eve

    Hey everyone.

    Has anyone met Eve in Waltham?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/468258860516

    Reverse image search brings up a May in Connecticut. May stops posting around the time that Eve starts in Mass.

    This is May.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/126844627875

    May has reviews but not Eve.

    Thoughts??

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape