Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 27809
-
05-23-25 10:48 #25814Senior Member

Posts: 653I love lickin her snatch and starfish.
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
I am a Dirtyfuk!
-
05-23-25 09:28 #25813Senior Member

Posts: 1098We have all gone hoggin. 200 and her epic rimjob. Maybe. Idk.
Originally Posted by ThaManBey
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 09:25 #25812Senior Member

Posts: 1111Daphne
Daphne reminds me of a slightly plump medic I used to bang back when I was in the army. Her scheduling fee, especially her stating it's separate from the cost of a session with her, is a turn-off.
Originally Posted by ThaManBey
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 01:31 #25811Senior Member

Posts: 205Ahh that rate
Ahh that rate of $200 for the hour almost makes it worth it.
Originally Posted by Jjzih
[View Original Post]
I tend to like them thicker.
I will have to put her on my list when I am in seattle for work next time.
-
05-22-25 19:56 #25810Regular Member

Posts: 16She loves being filled up. Unfortunately, she is just too fat and ugly to justify her rate.
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 16:41 #25809Senior Member

Posts: 1098I will take you at your word.
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 12:44 #25808Senior Member

Posts: 300
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
Daphne is exactly that. She loves getting fucked. Laughs at her self after you fuck her senseless and she takes a load.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
Last time she said to me "I really got to stop letting all you guys jizz in me. I just lose control. Please don't tell anyone."
I was like. Surrrrrrre. I won't say a word.
-
05-22-25 11:24 #25807Senior Member

Posts: 282She seems like she has a great sense of humor and a fun lady. Sbe is just too big for me. Not being critical of her or those who see her. I bet she is a blast.
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
She reminds me of the chubby girl playing quarters at the college party that everyone likes and in a drunk moment you wind up shagging.
-
05-22-25 11:19 #25806Senior Member

Posts: 216Daphne love belongs here. Filled her up plenty.
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 11:01 #25805Senior Member

Posts: 1098So she will just take it. Awesome.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
ShortieMay sound fun then.
-
05-22-25 10:20 #25804Senior Member

Posts: 2926I seen her in Portland
Not sure if the photos are her, but close petite but strong, very submissive, you need to drive all the activities.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...98%98.3053520/
-
05-22-25 08:17 #25803Senior Member

Posts: 1209Sorry if my last reply seemed a bit short. Was late where I'm at (currently not in USA) and was tired. I've got no interest in treating anyone poorly, not my thing. I prefer mutual respect and fun.
Originally Posted by RickyCH
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 21:16 #25802Regular Member

Posts: 18I've seen Keisha several times years ago. She's great, and I've tried to reconnect with her since she started advertising again, but every little thing is an upsell now so I haven't taken the plunge.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 20:56 #25801Senior Member

Posts: 1209What's the damage? CIP?
Originally Posted by RickyCH
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 16:52 #25800Senior Member

Posts: 251,2,3
If you're charming enough Nikki might let you slide without a deposit and no references, but don't hold your breath.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
Don't waste your time with Tessa. CBJ, lackluster, disorganized, outdated. Friendly though.
Next lady I definitely will say I'm biased but big fan, would recommend, even with her upsell. Please be nice to her or I'll be slightly peeved.











Reply With Quote



