Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 27816
-
05-25-25 09:54 #25821Senior Member

Posts: 906Ogs
From what I can tell, some girls at One Good Shanghai will offer raw to some customers. But it certainly isn't the wide open spermfest that some unnamed North End shops with old Korean ladies offer.
Originally Posted by Captainpussymo
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-25 14:26 #25820Banned Member

Posts: 72Since Everett doesn't have a BBFS thread, cross posting
The following recent BBFS AMP review: "QUOTE=AmpluckyCat;7297643]I've had BBFS more times than I have reviewed at Shanghai, Good, and One Spa. When I'm in town, Iris or Alyssa will message me about the ladies. " If you don't mind a very crowded gang bang environment, these 3 AMPs might have what you seek.
-
05-23-25 23:58 #25819Senior Member

Posts: 122350 HH, BBFS no cip.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 22:16 #25818Banned Member

Posts: 410She actually seems like a nice person.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 15:19 #25817Senior Member

Posts: 148Yes she belongs here
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
I seen her on and off, IIRC it was 2 hhr. But like milfhunter said nothing special. Just use her when I really just needed to dump a load. She was better when she first started a few years ago.
Originally Posted by MilfHunter66
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 15:04 #25816Senior Member

Posts: 177Seen her once about 2 years ago FS was covered. Wasn't anything I would ever repeat.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 13:47 #25815Senior Member

Posts: 1209Any info on this one regarding the topic of this thread?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...r/345520074750
-
05-23-25 10:48 #25814Senior Member

Posts: 653I love lickin her snatch and starfish.
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
I am a Dirtyfuk!
-
05-23-25 09:28 #25813Senior Member

Posts: 1102We have all gone hoggin. 200 and her epic rimjob. Maybe. Idk.
Originally Posted by ThaManBey
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 09:25 #25812Senior Member

Posts: 1111Daphne
Daphne reminds me of a slightly plump medic I used to bang back when I was in the army. Her scheduling fee, especially her stating it's separate from the cost of a session with her, is a turn-off.
Originally Posted by ThaManBey
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 01:31 #25811Senior Member

Posts: 207Ahh that rate
Ahh that rate of $200 for the hour almost makes it worth it.
Originally Posted by Jjzih
[View Original Post]
I tend to like them thicker.
I will have to put her on my list when I am in seattle for work next time.
-
05-22-25 19:56 #25810Regular Member

Posts: 16She loves being filled up. Unfortunately, she is just too fat and ugly to justify her rate.
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 16:41 #25809Senior Member

Posts: 1102I will take you at your word.
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 12:44 #25808Senior Member

Posts: 300
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
Daphne is exactly that. She loves getting fucked. Laughs at her self after you fuck her senseless and she takes a load.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
Last time she said to me "I really got to stop letting all you guys jizz in me. I just lose control. Please don't tell anyone."
I was like. Surrrrrrre. I won't say a word.
-
05-22-25 11:24 #25807Senior Member

Posts: 282She seems like she has a great sense of humor and a fun lady. Sbe is just too big for me. Not being critical of her or those who see her. I bet she is a blast.
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
She reminds me of the chubby girl playing quarters at the college party that everyone likes and in a drunk moment you wind up shagging.











Reply With Quote



