Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 136 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 186 236 636 1136 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 27919
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25894
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926

    My company is having a meeting in the land

    Of meth ******. That's right fife. LOL I will be staying in Fed Way, but was looking to pre plan some pussy. Any info on this over makeup Asia, she list Greek.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fife-...f/511773774607

  2. #25893
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterOne23  [View Original Post]
    Would love to know, too.
    ...
    Insists on connecting with her only when you're ready (not ahead of time) but then won't answer her damn phone.

    I don't believe these girls are always that busy, dick in dick out, back to back that they can't pick up their phones, or they would be swimming in our hard-earned money.
    ...
    She looks a bit familiar and I think a version of her that was thirty pounds lighter was around about five years ago.

    I texted her then and she took about six hours to respond to each of my replies. After a bunch of these she complained I was wasting her time if I was contacting her and wasn't ready to meet. My response was that I was ready three days ago when I first texted her but she didn't reply in a timely fashion.

    Fuck it. There are always other ones that know how to do what they need to do and need the money more.

  3. #25892
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterOne23  [View Original Post]
    Would love to know, too.

    I tried to connect with her on a couple of occasions, she's a bit rude.

    Insists on connecting with her only when you're ready (not ahead of time) but then won't answer her damn phone.

    I don't believe these girls are always that busy, dick in dick out, back to back that they can't pick up their phones, or they would be swimming in our hard-earned money.

    There's a flake epidemic for what I can see, 1 in 10 answers with single sillables, and 1 in 15 actually wants to earn money.

    / End_rant.

    At any rate.

    Let us know if you manage to cream her holes.
    Check Post #25741, IIRC the first link was to her (it's gone now) but I'm almost sure he was referring to her.

  4. #25891
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Another one that looks good but no reviews that I know of. https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...d/049028740531
    I talked to her a couple times before I actually went to see her. She vented about all the no-shows and time wasters. Set it up for early morning, offered her 200 and she said come thru. Otw there I asked for her cashapp but she said she prefers cash. I had to get some cash, parked at her spot an she then said cashapp was ok. Once inside she looks exactly like the photos. She was fresh, clean and provided the services I was interested in. FYI her incall has cameras in the hallways. Some people may care about that.

  5. #25890
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Another one that looks good but no reviews that I know of. https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...d/049028740531
    Would love to know, too.

    I tried to connect with her on a couple of occasions, she's a bit rude.

    Insists on connecting with her only when you're ready (not ahead of time) but then won't answer her damn phone.

    I don't believe these girls are always that busy, dick in dick out, back to back that they can't pick up their phones, or they would be swimming in our hard-earned money.

    There's a flake epidemic for what I can see, 1 in 10 answers with single sillables, and 1 in 15 actually wants to earn money.

    / End_rant.

    At any rate.

    Let us know if you manage to cream her holes.

  6. #25889

    North Everett BBFS

    Another one that looks good but no reviews that I know of. https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...d/049028740531

  7. #25888
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    She sounds like a great time but when I searched Sweet Miranda on the other board she has no recent ads and no pics on her profile, can anyone help with that?
    Email her. Decent MILF body. I will say she is on the other side of 55.

  8. #25887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterOne23  [View Original Post]
    Marie is in Bellevue till Saturday.

    Go fill her womb up if you haven't yet.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...tclair.336685/
    I might have to go see her. I have not unloaded in her in a while. I love how she grips and pulls the come out of my cock in doggie.

  9. #25886

    Msc is in town

    Marie is in Bellevue till Saturday.

    Go fill her womb up if you haven't yet.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...tclair.336685/

  10. #25885
    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it's low I. Q. High risk, low reward.

    Look at the prison population. Not the smartest bunch.
    Not putting any personally identifiable details on a publicly-readable board but I've been inside many prisons performing my job and interacted with a lot of inmates. Even the ones with brains can get caught up in circumstances that cause them to make bad choices. The range in inmate IQs from high to low is probably close to the same as those on the outside but it definitely skews to the dumb end on average. Still, you can find extremely intelligent people inside and more than you might think.

    People like to generalize but most of those inside are a product of their environment and aren't there because they are inherently stupid or evil. Some absolutely are and, having looked into the eyes of several well-known serial killers, I can tell you that while they were way beyond redemption most inmates probably would have been decent people with different upbringings and opportunities.

    To get back onto topic, no idea if the dude who tried to rob CharlesPeligro was a true dumbass or not but it's not a safe assumption. In fact, it seems like that guy quickly realized that he'd fucked up and that he really didn't have a play. He was counting on the monger being scared of discovery and willing to just leave without the money but that's obviously not what happened so when push came to shove, literally, homie was at least smart enough to not force the issue into a physical confrontation which would have not ended well for anyone.

  11. #25884
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Do Daphne Love or Sexy Jojo belong here?

    I love their milkmakers.
    Can someone report on Sexy Jojo. I read reviews of her upcharge menu. Her huge tits and nips look awesome. I am not going to wind up with a CBJ.

  12. #25883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    My Alltime list since 2005.

    Started at Honey's in Everett.

    Dancers were Sugar, Kiana, Spice, April, Carrington, Sybil (now Ducati), Jayden, Roxy, Dani, Silver, Electra and Paula.

    Then shifted to Rick's. Monse, Sybil, Jersey are the names I remember.

    Then I started on tna. Janelikedick, Vanity Lane (greek) , Uraznfantasy, Chloe, Naesteya, abbymay, Lovelee, Spring Martinez, Vivica Heart, Stephy. It was amazing how easy it was to get bareback then. SexxieStacy and Yanni (now Koi Erotica) were my first BBFS duo. I gaped Yanni. I then added Destiny Star, Juicy_Krystal (gape) in 2009, sexy Trina, Manda Smith, Olivia Luv.

    Did BBFS gangbangs with LuxDevilyn, Naesteya, Vivica Heart, NikkiLynnwood.

    Then after 2010 added Angel Heaven, Brooklyn James (dat_hot_one), Sabrina Sader, Niki_Luv, Milandior, sexyAmyofSeattle, Teagan22 Goldie. AALANAkane. By then I had a real good rotation of BBFS providers. I didn't venture out for much new...
    This was back when tna was fun.

    Mongers were passing around the girls. No one posted about BBFS or VIP. It was back channeled.

    Vivica, Stephy, NFL, BJ, JK, Dztny, Gaspy, DLL, Lux, Nae.

    It was awesome. Then it changed after Lush was gone.

    Girls started being more open. Kirkland Girls, Bellevue Girls and Magnificant Molly and crew essentially openly advertised it. SquirtingFF and the girls shs pimped.

    They made it more main stream. They also raised the rates. So everyone did.

    Then the simps started defending the girls that "don't" allow BBFS. LOL Even though they had been doing it for years.

    Now, escorts think they don't have to provide bare services because of them.

    Back in 2007-2015 they women knew they had to BBFS guys or they would get a bad review or get back channeled as no good.

  13. #25882

    RE: Robs

    About two years ago some chick in a tight miniskirt pulled a gun on me while in my vehicle. She was also wearing those dumb ultra-high clunky platforms, too. I refused to give her any of my stuff and she got out. I ran into her on the next block, just she and I and nobody else, gun put away in her purse and she trying to walk in those dumb platforms. When I pulled-up and started snapping photos she shit her panties and didn't know what to do. I asked her if it was worth the risk, I could have literally gotten out and pummeled the life out her had I wanted to. In this case I decided that it wasn't worth the potential fall-out had I jumped-her right there, too many cameras and shit around for me to want to end-up in court over a hooker who didn't get the best of me anyway. Never ever saw her out again after that.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    I've always thought that doing robs has to be the fucking stupidest and riskiest way to make money. And bluntly not very much money for the risk.

  14. #25881
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    It is only a matter of time before somebody gets themselves killed over stupid shit like this. Hopefully it won't be anybody here.



    I've always thought that doing robs has to be the fucking stupidest and riskiest way to make money. And bluntly not very much money for the risk.
    Yes, it's low I. Q. High risk, low reward.

    Look at the prison population. Not the smartest bunch.

  15. #25880
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    It is only a matter of time before somebody gets themselves killed over stupid shit like this. Hopefully it won't be anybody here.

    I've always thought that doing robs has to be the fucking stupidest and riskiest way to make money. And bluntly not very much money for the risk.
    You are right the risk to reward ratio is really low in this line of work. Seattle used to be a lot safer. The silver lining here is, after being completely dominated by CP in this incident, this pimp has lost a lot of the respect of his hoe's. Getting your ass whopped and giving up your laptop is probably not part of the pimp handbook.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape