Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 4432
-
06-01-25 17:49 #3592Senior Member

Posts: 132AMP with Greek?
Hi. Been looking for an AMP anywhere between Lee and Sarasota that offers Greek. I found only one AMP provider at Sarasota who was at Eastern for a bit but she is long gone. The Bee was hit & miss (mostly miss) as well as Kenwood and the other south americans.
I would really like a nice massage with full L3 Greek.
Anyone have a suggestion? Posting this at both Lee and Sarasota forums.
-
05-31-25 15:25 #3591Senior Member

Posts: 119Assuming this is the same Grace that was at sunlight at the end of last year with with the bigger hips. I think she must be local if she goes back and forth between the spas every month? She is friendly and has a great attitude / service but her lower body is a little too thick / flabby for me, would consider seeing her again if she lost some weight.
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 10:47 #3590Regular Member

Posts: 19Abs at Stone
Hey guys, New here. The person with the 6 pack at Stone is Angie / Angel. I've seen her a few times. Fabulous. Not as sensual as others, but makes up for it with great looks. Today is her last day at Stone for a bit.
-
05-31-25 06:40 #3589Senior Member

Posts: 441Grace
I saw Grace at Eastern yesterday; excellent as usual. She's moving to Sunlight in St. Pete today.
-
05-30-25 15:23 #3588VastoLordeGuestI went in last week and saw Tiffany. Gives a good CBJ and shaved as well.
Originally Posted by YellowJacket
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 15:14 #3587Senior Member

Posts: 215Damage
With slow season upon us (yay) It should not be top dollar. Last time at Stone I paid $. 8 + house so $$. 4 total.
Originally Posted by Chungzzz
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 08:29 #3586Senior Member

Posts: 49What was the total?
Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 07:53 #3585Senior Member

Posts: 199Judy
One thing my friend brought up. He's been around, thought he's seen and done it all. But he's never has a chick do a hand-stand and get a BJ at the same time. Never even had that on my check off list, but it's there now.
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 10:19 #3584Senior Member

Posts: 215Judy
So everyone knows who to ask for. Her killer body is a win for me. Agree with lack of passion but I'm ok with that.
Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 13:16 #3583Senior Member

Posts: 199Stone Sauna
My skittles dealer just told me about a dream he had at Stone. Arrived early to try Eastern, but after 9 am, still no answer, doors locked. Called Stone, got confirmation. He Arrived and seen the hot chick with the 6 pack abs. He said she was really pretty and did everything he wanted, but lacked the passionate kissing he remembered from his past visits with other hotties. Otherwise, he said it was incredible and wasn't too upset about the kissing part. Didn't remember the name, but young, hot, and can't miss those abs.
-
05-23-25 07:33 #3582Senior Member

Posts: 305She probably has that compliment saved in her Favorites.
Originally Posted by HdRider
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 10:38 #3581Senior Member

Posts: 479Barbara
For those interested the Amazing Barbara with those big beautiful tittys is at Baywood DR. Stone and Eastern are busy as shit, so she's a good options for those unable to "get in" at those hot spots.
-
05-21-25 10:16 #3580Senior Member

Posts: 132Asian wellness bodywork
I stopped there a few weeks ago. What appeared to be the mamasan came out. I asked how many providers were working and she indicated many, but wouldn't let me meet (see) any of them. Her English wasn't awesome. Has anyone been there? Are they hiding hotties or dogs?
-
05-20-25 13:30 #3579Senior Member

Posts: 441Grace at Eastern
Grace is exceptional. Maybe the best AMP I've ever had. Expert at everything; even her English isn't bad. Nice natural Bs, great figure, and exceptionally cute. I had to stop the very sloppy BBBJ in the table shower or I would have blown. She insisted on DATY back at the room and I did. Mish with the hat on and I blew in the bag which is rare for me, but her pussy is so tight it was easy. She came a few times, but that may be because I was the first one in this morning. Nice little temple massage afterwards; no rush. I even tipped her a little more. She's there until the end of the month, then on to St. Pete.
-
05-20-25 08:39 #3578Senior Member

Posts: 215Rotation?
Curioushow stones rotation works. If Monica is back does that also mean Judy? I was interested in visiting Coco but that ship may have sailed.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




