The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 296 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 4429
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3589

    Grace

    I saw Grace at Eastern yesterday; excellent as usual. She's moving to Sunlight in St. Pete today.

  2. #3588
    VastoLorde
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    For those interested the Amazing Barbara with those big beautiful tittys is at Baywood DR. Stone and Eastern are busy as shit, so she's a good options for those unable to "get in" at those hot spots.
    I went in last week and saw Tiffany. Gives a good CBJ and shaved as well.

  3. #3587

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Chungzzz  [View Original Post]
    What was the total?
    With slow season upon us (yay) It should not be top dollar. Last time at Stone I paid $. 8 + house so $$. 4 total.

  4. #3586
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts  [View Original Post]
    My skittles dealer just told me about a dream he had at Stone. Arrived early to try Eastern, but after 9 am, still no answer, doors locked. Called Stone, got confirmation. He Arrived and seen the hot chick with the 6 pack abs. He said she was really pretty and did everything he wanted, but lacked the passionate kissing he remembered from his past visits with other hotties. Otherwise, he said it was incredible and wasn't too upset about the kissing part. Didn't remember the name, but young, hot, and can't miss those abs.
    What was the total?

  5. #3585

    Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    So everyone knows who to ask for. Her killer body is a win for me. Agree with lack of passion but I'm ok with that.
    One thing my friend brought up. He's been around, thought he's seen and done it all. But he's never has a chick do a hand-stand and get a BJ at the same time. Never even had that on my check off list, but it's there now.

  6. #3584

    Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts  [View Original Post]
    My skittles dealer just told me about a dream he had at Stone. Arrived early to try Eastern, but after 9 am, still no answer, doors locked. Called Stone, got confirmation. He Arrived and seen the hot chick with the 6 pack abs. He said she was really pretty and did everything he wanted, but lacked the passionate kissing he remembered from his past visits with other hotties. Otherwise, he said it was incredible and wasn't too upset about the kissing part. Didn't remember the name, but young, hot, and can't miss those abs.
    So everyone knows who to ask for. Her killer body is a win for me. Agree with lack of passion but I'm ok with that.

  7. #3583

    Stone Sauna

    My skittles dealer just told me about a dream he had at Stone. Arrived early to try Eastern, but after 9 am, still no answer, doors locked. Called Stone, got confirmation. He Arrived and seen the hot chick with the 6 pack abs. He said she was really pretty and did everything he wanted, but lacked the passionate kissing he remembered from his past visits with other hotties. Otherwise, he said it was incredible and wasn't too upset about the kissing part. Didn't remember the name, but young, hot, and can't miss those abs.

  8. #3582
    Quote Originally Posted by HdRider  [View Original Post]
    Until now I never had a provider use the translator app to tell me she "loved my big sausage " in the phone app. Just makes the point that they work for tips.
    She probably has that compliment saved in her Favorites.

  9. #3581

    Barbara

    For those interested the Amazing Barbara with those big beautiful tittys is at Baywood DR. Stone and Eastern are busy as shit, so she's a good options for those unable to "get in" at those hot spots.

  10. #3580

    Asian wellness bodywork

    I stopped there a few weeks ago. What appeared to be the mamasan came out. I asked how many providers were working and she indicated many, but wouldn't let me meet (see) any of them. Her English wasn't awesome. Has anyone been there? Are they hiding hotties or dogs?

  11. #3579

    Grace at Eastern

    Grace is exceptional. Maybe the best AMP I've ever had. Expert at everything; even her English isn't bad. Nice natural Bs, great figure, and exceptionally cute. I had to stop the very sloppy BBBJ in the table shower or I would have blown. She insisted on DATY back at the room and I did. Mish with the hat on and I blew in the bag which is rare for me, but her pussy is so tight it was easy. She came a few times, but that may be because I was the first one in this morning. Nice little temple massage afterwards; no rush. I even tipped her a little more. She's there until the end of the month, then on to St. Pete.

  12. #3578

    Rotation?

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Just got a text from Monica that she is back at Stone Sauna Spa. She asked me when my next work trip is, I said I don't know. Anyway, just a FYI for those of you who are fan of Monica.
    Curioushow stones rotation works. If Monica is back does that also mean Judy? I was interested in visiting Coco but that ship may have sailed.

  13. #3577

    Monica is back at Stone Sauna Spa

    Just got a text from Monica that she is back at Stone Sauna Spa. She asked me when my next work trip is, I said I don't know. Anyway, just a FYI for those of you who are fan of Monica.

  14. #3576

    What is your point?

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    The point is the contrast between paid pussy and free. When she told me I was really good at licking her clit, she wasn't getting paid to boost my ego, unlike our AMP gals. Sure, when you pay you get a very shapely 27-year-old, but I guaran-damn-tee that if my girl popped one of her 55-year-old titties in your mouth, not a one of you would spit it out. It had been a while since I had free pussy and it was a nice change. It's out there; I suggest you try it. And then tell us about it.
    The purpose of this forum is to share information about experiences at Massage Parlors as the title indicates. The sharing of info, both good and bad assists all interested members of the experiences others have had at local parlors and individual providers, not to brag about personal exploits with your girlfriend. There are other forums available for posts such as yours if you prefer to just rant about something that serves no purpose or benefit to fellow members.

  15. #3575
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmac1  [View Original Post]
    What's the point of this?
    The point is the contrast between paid pussy and free. When she told me I was really good at licking her clit, she wasn't getting paid to boost my ego, unlike our AMP gals. Sure, when you pay you get a very shapely 27-year-old, but I guaran-damn-tee that if my girl popped one of her 55-year-old titties in your mouth, not a one of you would spit it out. It had been a while since I had free pussy and it was a nice change. It's out there; I suggest you try it. And then tell us about it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape