Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 296 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 4432
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3577

    Monica is back at Stone Sauna Spa

    Just got a text from Monica that she is back at Stone Sauna Spa. She asked me when my next work trip is, I said I don't know. Anyway, just a FYI for those of you who are fan of Monica.

  2. #3576

    What is your point?

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    The point is the contrast between paid pussy and free. When she told me I was really good at licking her clit, she wasn't getting paid to boost my ego, unlike our AMP gals. Sure, when you pay you get a very shapely 27-year-old, but I guaran-damn-tee that if my girl popped one of her 55-year-old titties in your mouth, not a one of you would spit it out. It had been a while since I had free pussy and it was a nice change. It's out there; I suggest you try it. And then tell us about it.
    The purpose of this forum is to share information about experiences at Massage Parlors as the title indicates. The sharing of info, both good and bad assists all interested members of the experiences others have had at local parlors and individual providers, not to brag about personal exploits with your girlfriend. There are other forums available for posts such as yours if you prefer to just rant about something that serves no purpose or benefit to fellow members.

  3. #3575
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmac1  [View Original Post]
    What's the point of this?
    The point is the contrast between paid pussy and free. When she told me I was really good at licking her clit, she wasn't getting paid to boost my ego, unlike our AMP gals. Sure, when you pay you get a very shapely 27-year-old, but I guaran-damn-tee that if my girl popped one of her 55-year-old titties in your mouth, not a one of you would spit it out. It had been a while since I had free pussy and it was a nice change. It's out there; I suggest you try it. And then tell us about it.

  4. #3574
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up with an attractive 53-year-old that I met at a bar several years ago. We had a couple amazing nights together, then she blocked me on her phone.

    She texted me a week or so ago saying she was in town. We met at a bar, had a few drinks, and were headed back to my place, but she chickened out. Several days later, she thought a couples massage was a great idea but cancelled on that too. She was going to come over one night and didn't. Just as I'm giving up, she texts me, asking what I'm doing. Nothing. Amazingly, she came over.

    I poured her a drink, and we looked at my overseas vacation pictures while sitting on my sofa as I gradually worked my hand up her thigh. As I'm pressing on her panties, she reached down and pushed my hand in harder. Nice. It's getting difficult to concentrate on the pictures, but they were done anyway.

    I peeled off her dress, bra, and panties on my bed and started licking her bald snatch; she's moaning and warned me not to make her cum too soon. I switch to a massage that she enjoys. Back to her bald muff with my tongue and a finger in her and one in her butt which she likes. She is attractive for a 55-year-old. Nice natural tits and height / weight proportionate. She's got a ring through her left nipple. Tasty.

    We talk a bit where I learn she doesn't give head and won't pee on me either, however, she's a bit of an exhibitionist, so we go back to the sofa which is perpendicular to my full-height window and fuck on it. The condo path is fifteen feet away, it's sunny outside and anyone could walk past. She's loving getting it doggie in front of the window. Fortunately (Unfortunately? No one passes by.

    Back to the bed where I finally get her to pop. It's kind of an effort as she's had a beer after the first drink. As I'm back to rubbing her clit, I told her a story I read in Penthouse magazine years ago about a woman who shows her husband pictures of her fucking her boss while she sucks her husband's cock. The last picture is of the wife fucking the photographer. When my girl heard that, she came in my hand again. Nice.

    I offered to take her to dinner, but she just took a shower and left. A nice goodbye kiss and she was gone. She'll be in town a few more days; hopefully we'll repeat.
    Thankyou for the info on nothing.

  5. #3573
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmac1  [View Original Post]
    What's the point of this?
    My thoughts exactly. I guess he wanted to tell about a Penthouse story within his own Penthouse story. The problem is, though, is that this ain't Penthouse.

  6. #3572
    Senior Member


    Posts: 182
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up with an attractive 53-year-old that I met at a bar several years ago. We had a couple amazing nights together, then she blocked me on her phone.

    She texted me a week or so ago saying she was in town. We met at a bar, had a few drinks, and were headed back to my place, but she chickened out. Several days later, she thought a couples massage was a great idea but cancelled on that too. She was going to come over one night and didn't. Just as I'm giving up, she texts me, asking what I'm doing. Nothing. Amazingly, she came over.

    I poured her a drink, and we looked at my overseas vacation pictures while sitting on my sofa as I gradually worked my hand up her thigh. As I'm pressing on her panties, she reached down and pushed my hand in harder. Nice. It's getting difficult to concentrate on the pictures, but they were done anyway.

    I peeled off her dress, bra, and panties on my bed and started licking her bald snatch; she's moaning and warned me not to make her cum too soon. I switch to a massage that she enjoys. Back to her bald muff with my tongue and a finger in her and one in her butt which she likes. She is attractive for a 55-year-old. Nice natural tits and height / weight proportionate. She's got a ring through her left nipple. Tasty.

    We talk a bit where I learn she doesn't give head and won't pee on me either, however, she's a bit of an exhibitionist, so we go back to the sofa which is perpendicular to my full-height window and fuck on it. The condo path is fifteen feet away, it's sunny outside and anyone could walk past. She's loving getting it doggie in front of the window. Fortunately (Unfortunately? No one passes by.

    Back to the bed where I finally get her to pop. It's kind of an effort as she's had a beer after the first drink. As I'm back to rubbing her clit, I told her a story I read in Penthouse magazine years ago about a woman who shows her husband pictures of her fucking her boss while she sucks her husband's cock. The last picture is of the wife fucking the photographer. When my girl heard that, she came in my hand again. Nice.

    I offered to take her to dinner, but she just took a shower and left. A nice goodbye kiss and she was gone. She'll be in town a few more days; hopefully we'll repeat.
    What's the point of this?

  7. #3571

    Free Pussy

    I hooked up with an attractive 53-year-old that I met at a bar several years ago. We had a couple amazing nights together, then she blocked me on her phone.

    She texted me a week or so ago saying she was in town. We met at a bar, had a few drinks, and were headed back to my place, but she chickened out. Several days later, she thought a couples massage was a great idea but cancelled on that too. She was going to come over one night and didn't. Just as I'm giving up, she texts me, asking what I'm doing. Nothing. Amazingly, she came over.

    I poured her a drink, and we looked at my overseas vacation pictures while sitting on my sofa as I gradually worked my hand up her thigh. As I'm pressing on her panties, she reached down and pushed my hand in harder. Nice. It's getting difficult to concentrate on the pictures, but they were done anyway.

    I peeled off her dress, bra, and panties on my bed and started licking her bald snatch; she's moaning and warned me not to make her cum too soon. I switch to a massage that she enjoys. Back to her bald muff with my tongue and a finger in her and one in her butt which she likes. She is attractive for a 55-year-old. Nice natural tits and height / weight proportionate. She's got a ring through her left nipple. Tasty.

    We talk a bit where I learn she doesn't give head and won't pee on me either, however, she's a bit of an exhibitionist, so we go back to the sofa which is perpendicular to my full-height window and fuck on it. The condo path is fifteen feet away, it's sunny outside and anyone could walk past. She's loving getting it doggie in front of the window. Fortunately (Unfortunately? No one passes by.

    Back to the bed where I finally get her to pop. It's kind of an effort as she's had a beer after the first drink. As I'm back to rubbing her clit, I told her a story I read in Penthouse magazine years ago about a woman who shows her husband pictures of her fucking her boss while she sucks her husband's cock. The last picture is of the wife fucking the photographer. When my girl heard that, she came in my hand again. Nice.

    I offered to take her to dinner, but she just took a shower and left. A nice goodbye kiss and she was gone. She'll be in town a few more days; hopefully we'll repeat.

  8. #3570

    Eastern Health Massage and Spa, Non E

    I stopped by Eastern Health Massage and Spa on Siesta Key, not to be confused with the famous Eastern on 41. The Chinese woman, mid 30's, did a workman like job on the massage, better than average, but refused $50.00 cash for a HE at the end of the massage. I left her $6. 00. Maybe she'll take the fifty next time.

  9. #3569

    Asian Massage Spa

    I decided partly out of curiosity but mostly out of sheer randiness to pay a visit to the Asian Massage Spa on Mead It is near the Corner of Honore and Clark, hidden off Mead sort of behind the Big ALF.

    I waited until the parking lot was empty. Went in and was soon greater by a typical fair skinned Asian tart named Kiki who looked exactly like every other 30-40 something worker of these sorts of places, In my experience, I always get the oldest one there anyway.

    I paid for. 6 half hour, she would not offer me an hour, Got a table shower and in the room tipped the usual $1. 6 for a hoover and boff.

    Session was ok She started the hoover with a Johnny and it felt good but she kept saying "You fook me? You fook me now?" After I shot a bucket into the Johnny she said "Oooh too much I milk you tomorrow? You come back?

    As I was getting dressed, Maya walked in with her, touched my John Thomas and said " Ooooh both of us next time" Maya was also older, did not look as good as Kiki but at the same time, Looked like someone who might be fun.

    After Maya left, Kiki kept saying "You see me first You my boyfriend now You see me ".

    Well Blimey I may go back but I may not I mean the next time I am on the pull for a boff and shag maybe, but There look to be other places, This one is just a little more discrete with the location and all.

  10. #3568

    Yes I've seen this

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    I keep getting this when I log on here:

    Note that this error is normal and expected for a brief period during nightly backups, which usually run between 4:30 - 5:00 am UTC (11:30 - 12 am Eastern). Please try again in 5 to 10 minutes.

    Database Error Database error.

    The database has encountered a problem.

    Please try the following:

    Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

    Open the www.usasexguide.nl home page, then try to open another page.

    Click the Back button to try another link.

    The www.usasexguide.nl forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

    We apologize for any inconvenience.

    Anyone else?
    Yes, I've seen this before numerous times. But I posted a few months back about the pop up every time I send a message or post a review that says "this is not secure and visible." do you still want to send it? Or sometging along those lines. Anyone seen this, or hopefully everyone is seeing this?

  11. #3567
    Quote Originally Posted by Elastic  [View Original Post]
    Will be in town in the next few weeks and looking for the best / biggest tits in Sarasota AMPs. Last time I was in town I hit Blue Ocean on Bee Ridge with mixed results, but as a boob man I'm on the lookout for good ones. Prefer natural but open to fakes as long as they're nice. Staying away from escorts and private providers at this time. Has to be AMP only. Appreciate the tips, feel free to DM.
    Rachel at Eastern. Not huge, but nice and natural.

  12. #3566

    Strange Message

    I keep getting this when I log on here:

    Note that this error is normal and expected for a brief period during nightly backups, which usually run between 4:30 - 5:00 am UTC (11:30 - 12 am Eastern). Please try again in 5 to 10 minutes.

    Database Error Database error.

    The database has encountered a problem.

    Please try the following:

    Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

    Open the www.usasexguide.nl home page, then try to open another page.

    Click the Back button to try another link.

    The www.usasexguide.nl forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

    We apologize for any inconvenience.

    Anyone else?

  13. #3565

    Best / biggest tits?

    Will be in town in the next few weeks and looking for the best / biggest tits in Sarasota AMPs. Last time I was in town I hit Blue Ocean on Bee Ridge with mixed results, but as a boob man I'm on the lookout for good ones. Prefer natural but open to fakes as long as they're nice. Staying away from escorts and private providers at this time. Has to be AMP only. Appreciate the tips, feel free to DM.

  14. #3564

    Kirin

    Had a dream this week that I wanted to go to a L1 for a real massage so Kirin on Manatee was were I magically appeared at. I walk in and the older mamasan was cooking in the closet room by the main entrance so a younger maybe 30 year old attendant was manning the desk, we agreed on 1 hr and I thought she was going to drop me off and leave me to mercy of the regular staff I have seen before. But I laid down and she walked back in, at first I was like game on, but she did not give any sign of wanting to partake in extracurriculars. On the flip I was at attention and nothing, not even an accidental graze of the boys. The suspense of not knowing if she was down was exciting but a bummer when she just said ok thank you and walked out.

    I've only ever had a L1 dream there once before with a lady who I don't remember but never again. It would have been great if this one would have but oh well, she left me all hot soo I turned on the old phone and finished the deed myself hopefully they wash the draping sheet.

  15. #3563
    Senior Member


    Posts: 101

    Coco

    Thanks J, for the intel Coco was bomb gave great dreams for my short visit. Much impressed with her skills. Sorry did not respond back sooner, but was a long trip back to San Diego.

    Quote Originally Posted by JjNewTampa  [View Original Post]
    80 + 180 was the damage.

    J. Out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape