Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 4429
-
05-31-25 06:40 #3589Senior Member

Posts: 441Grace
I saw Grace at Eastern yesterday; excellent as usual. She's moving to Sunlight in St. Pete today.
-
05-30-25 15:23 #3588VastoLordeGuestI went in last week and saw Tiffany. Gives a good CBJ and shaved as well.
Originally Posted by YellowJacket
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 15:14 #3587Senior Member

Posts: 215Damage
With slow season upon us (yay) It should not be top dollar. Last time at Stone I paid $. 8 + house so $$. 4 total.
Originally Posted by Chungzzz
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 08:29 #3586Senior Member

Posts: 49What was the total?
Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 07:53 #3585Senior Member

Posts: 199Judy
One thing my friend brought up. He's been around, thought he's seen and done it all. But he's never has a chick do a hand-stand and get a BJ at the same time. Never even had that on my check off list, but it's there now.
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 10:19 #3584Senior Member

Posts: 215Judy
So everyone knows who to ask for. Her killer body is a win for me. Agree with lack of passion but I'm ok with that.
Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 13:16 #3583Senior Member

Posts: 199Stone Sauna
My skittles dealer just told me about a dream he had at Stone. Arrived early to try Eastern, but after 9 am, still no answer, doors locked. Called Stone, got confirmation. He Arrived and seen the hot chick with the 6 pack abs. He said she was really pretty and did everything he wanted, but lacked the passionate kissing he remembered from his past visits with other hotties. Otherwise, he said it was incredible and wasn't too upset about the kissing part. Didn't remember the name, but young, hot, and can't miss those abs.
-
05-23-25 07:33 #3582Senior Member

Posts: 305She probably has that compliment saved in her Favorites.
Originally Posted by HdRider
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 10:38 #3581Senior Member

Posts: 479Barbara
For those interested the Amazing Barbara with those big beautiful tittys is at Baywood DR. Stone and Eastern are busy as shit, so she's a good options for those unable to "get in" at those hot spots.
-
05-21-25 10:16 #3580Senior Member

Posts: 132Asian wellness bodywork
I stopped there a few weeks ago. What appeared to be the mamasan came out. I asked how many providers were working and she indicated many, but wouldn't let me meet (see) any of them. Her English wasn't awesome. Has anyone been there? Are they hiding hotties or dogs?
-
05-20-25 13:30 #3579Senior Member

Posts: 441Grace at Eastern
Grace is exceptional. Maybe the best AMP I've ever had. Expert at everything; even her English isn't bad. Nice natural Bs, great figure, and exceptionally cute. I had to stop the very sloppy BBBJ in the table shower or I would have blown. She insisted on DATY back at the room and I did. Mish with the hat on and I blew in the bag which is rare for me, but her pussy is so tight it was easy. She came a few times, but that may be because I was the first one in this morning. Nice little temple massage afterwards; no rush. I even tipped her a little more. She's there until the end of the month, then on to St. Pete.
-
05-20-25 08:39 #3578Senior Member

Posts: 215Rotation?
Curioushow stones rotation works. If Monica is back does that also mean Judy? I was interested in visiting Coco but that ship may have sailed.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 21:49 #3577Senior Member

Posts: 1711Monica is back at Stone Sauna Spa
Just got a text from Monica that she is back at Stone Sauna Spa. She asked me when my next work trip is, I said I don't know. Anyway, just a FYI for those of you who are fan of Monica.
-
05-19-25 16:07 #3576Banned Member

Posts: 210What is your point?
The purpose of this forum is to share information about experiences at Massage Parlors as the title indicates. The sharing of info, both good and bad assists all interested members of the experiences others have had at local parlors and individual providers, not to brag about personal exploits with your girlfriend. There are other forums available for posts such as yours if you prefer to just rant about something that serves no purpose or benefit to fellow members.
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 10:12 #3575Senior Member

Posts: 441The point is the contrast between paid pussy and free. When she told me I was really good at licking her clit, she wasn't getting paid to boost my ego, unlike our AMP gals. Sure, when you pay you get a very shapely 27-year-old, but I guaran-damn-tee that if my girl popped one of her 55-year-old titties in your mouth, not a one of you would spit it out. It had been a while since I had free pussy and it was a nice change. It's out there; I suggest you try it. And then tell us about it.
Originally Posted by Zmac1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




